YES!!! We will!

All my firsts!

I'm sorry sorry sorry! For not updating! I was out in a vacation and I had no access to the internet what so ever! But hey I'm back! And I'm going to update just for you~

 

 

"Falling stars! I am the president of YG Entertainment. And I was wondering if you guys would like to make a song with............Big Bang?" The man asked us.  The man asked us 

Gdragon and I started to squel in delight.

The people around us started to stare at us as if we were crazy. "What are you guys squelling about?" They asked.

"Because if falling stars does make a song with us..........we already have some preparations!" Gdragon said.

"Yup! So can we unnies?" I asked.

They smiled. "But we need to ask manager unnie!" Miyoung said.

"No worries! We told her already and she said its okay if you guys are okay with it!" The president said.

"Well we will do it!" We said.

The president nodded. "So what have you got prepared Gdragon and _____?"

"Well we got who should be near who." We answered. "I got a song started." Gdragon said. "And I started on making dance moves!" I said.

The president smiled. "Well in a few everyone will practice once the song and dance have been created. But for now please help each other so we can debut Falling stars and Big Bang together!"

Big bang and Falling stars nodded. The president went back to his office. 2ne1 cheered for us.

"Yay! Your guys will debut!"

"Yup! Its going to be fun!" I giggled.

Gdragon ruffles my hair. "Come on _____! We need to get this done...." He said.

I fixed my hair and we started on making the music and dance moves. 2ne1 left to for their own schedule.

"Oh yeah! So how are we paired up?" Hana asked as she pointed to everyone.

"Here is the list!" I said and gave them a list of who is paired with who.

"_____ and hyung? Sounds fishy!" Seungri said within the group but Gdragon heard.

Gdragon flushed after thinking about it. "No its not!"

"Are you sure hyung?" Seungri asked.

I turned to them. "Whats fishy?"

"Nothing!" Gdragon replied.

"No its not! Its how you guys are paired up first!" Hana agreed with Seungri.

"Oh that?! Well Gdragon called to be paired up with me first." I told them.

Hana sighed. "_____ is so innocent."

We all got back to work and finished until 4:30 AM. Miyoung went to call our manager to pick us up. She walked out of the room.

 


 

Miyoung's POV

 

I sighed. 'Its time to call manager unnie!'

I left the room and went outside since the others were kinda loud. I dialed our manager's number and waited for her to pick up.

'OMO! I just noticed! _____ is getting closer to boys now..........Is that a good thing or bad? I wonder whats up with her and Gdragon.......'

"Yeobsaeyo?"

"Unnie! Can you pick us up right now?"

"Sure thing! Its really late......did you guys finished?"

"Yup! And we are all tired."

"Okay! I will come as fast as I can."

 

We hung up and I went inside. I saw the everyone scattered on the floor. But something caught my eyes. _____ and Gdragon were sleeping next to each other. ______'s head was on Gdragon's shoulder while Gdragon's head was rested on _____'s head. They looked so cute. I took a picture and woke them up when our manager came to pick us up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

'Miyoung umma left to call manager unnie. And my eyes are drooping.'

I fell asleep on someone's shoulder. It must be a boy for sure. Since this shoulder is much broader than one of my unnies. I want to take a peek but I can't. I'm too tired.

A few minutes later............

"_____!!! Wake up! Our cute little falling star! Manager unnie came!" Someone said.

I opened one eye to see Hana calling out to me. "Hana unnie?"

"Yes _____?" Hana said.

"Carry me!?" I asked and put my arms up for her to carry me.

She scoffed. "No way!" I pouted and my arms deflated. "Just kidding! Come here!"

I heard people chuckling which made me smile.

"Bye falling stars!" I heard big bang said.

"Bye big bang!" My members said.

Hana carried me into our van. We drove home and went to bed.

 


 

Gdragon's POV

 

'Aww that was so cute! She slept on my shoulder and when she was talking to Hana......that was absolutely adorable.'

I watched Hana carry ____ out of the building. I couldn't help but smile, when I thought about her.

"Hyung! Lets go to our room!" Seungri said.

"Huh? Sure..."

"Thinking about ____ huh?" TOP said.

My cheeks began to warm up. "No........"

"Don't deny it Kwon Jiyong!" Big bang said.

"Fine! I am!"

"I knew it! Hyung likes _____!" Seungri said.

"Okay! Now shut up! Lets get some rest."

They agreed and we went to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Comment! Subscribe! Become friends? Ask questions? :D