Today you will.........

All my firsts!

A/N: Minwoo is going to be 17 almost 18. And the "You" in here is 17......but you just turned 17 kay? Anyways to the story! :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Eun Hee, Hana, and I woke up to the Miyoung and Hyun Jae laying on us and yelling our names.

"Wake up Eun Hee, Hana, and ______!!!" They screamed.

But we didn't budge.

"Come on......or else we will tickle you!!" Miyoung whispered. We still didn't move. "Okay....1.........2.......3"

Miyoung and Hyun Jae started to tickle us. We woke up.

"YAH!! We were sleeping!" We said.

"Yeah! And we were waking you up!" They scolded.

We sighed. "So whats up ummas?" I asked.

"Manager unnie said she will come and tell us our schedule for this week." Hyun Jae said.

"Yeah and you better listen and work hard!" Miyoung scolded.

"Yes unnies/ummas." Eun Hee, Hana, and I said.

"Yah! You have no right to scold them! You should listen to yourself." Hyun Jae said.

We all then laughed. Soon our manager came.

"Oh falling stars!" She called us as she opens the door.

"Yes unnie?" We said.

"Scehdule this time is very busy. You will have a concert on saturday. And ____ you will be having a special stage. Its more of like a maknae stage. You will be dancing with 2 other people. They are maknaes from different groups." The manager said.

We nodded. "Okay unnie!"

"Umm....manager unnie do you know who I am dancing with?" I asked her.

"Yes....but I can't tell you!" She answered.

I pouted. "But why?"

"Because they told me to keep it a secret."

"Fine......"

"Anyways....you will meet them tomorrow for practice. Today is practicing your own dances and songs okay?"

We then nodded and went to change.

We wore about the same clothes. For sure we wore the same pants.

Our pants: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/fashion-lady-tapered-pants-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1024686794 

My shirt: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-short-sleeve-print-t-shirt-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1024688664 

My hoodie: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/googims-hi-hooded-pullover/info.html/pid.1024321957 

Our manager took us to our company. We arrived and walked inside. We went to the receptionist.

"Hello!" The receptionist greeted. "How may I help you?"

"Hi! Well I was wonder which studio we will be using today........" Our manager told her.

The receptionist looked at us. "Ahh falling stars......they will be on the first floor on the left." She said.

We nodded. "Thank you!"

"No problem! All for you guys! I am a catcher too!" The receptionist said.

We walked to our room.

"Okay guys start practicing!" The manager said.

We start warming up and then started practicing our dance. Minutes to about an hour passed and our manager told us to take a break.

"Good job! Thats all the dancing today! You will do your vocals in the next room! But right now here have some bubble tea!" Our manager announced.

"Manager unnie! Komowa!" I told her and drank my bubble tea.

She ruffles my hair and I pout. "Your welcome!" I then fixed my hair.

When all of us were done we went to the vocal studio. We all sang perfectly.

"Okay! Thats it for today! Lets go out to eat! My treat!" Our manager announced.

"Really?" Miyoung asked.

"Really! Lets go!"

 


 

 

We went inside the car and drove off. We went to a stir fry restaurant.

"Hello! How many people?" The waitor asked.

"6 of us!" The manager told him.

He got us seated at a table. "Today I will be your waitor! My names is Lee Shiki." He looked at us carefully. "Hey! Aren't you guys the new band "Falling stars?" He asked.

"Yes!" I beamed.

"Ahh! Your the innocent maknae! I bet alot of guys are after you!" He said.

"Really?" I tilted my head.

"Don't think about it ____." Hana told me.

"Okay." I smiled.

"So what would you like to drink?" Shiki asked.

We told him our drinks and he left to go get them. We then walked to the buffet and get our food. Everything was raw.

"Unnie! Why is it raw? Do we eat it like that?" I asked.

"No ____ we put it in this bowl and you go to them and they cook it for you." Miyoung answered.

"Oh really?" My eyes brighten. I then filled my bowl with food.

We went to the guy and he asked what noodle we want. We choose a noodle and he took our food and gave us a number.

"Hana unnie! What number did you get?" I asked.

"Number 4! You?" Hana said.

I looked at my number. "Number 2!" I told her.

Shiki then came with our drinks. "If there is anything you need please ask!" He said.

Soon our food came and we ate. After eating, we paid and went back to the dorms.

"Wow! Today was fun!" I said.

Everyone laughs. "But it sure is tiring too!" Eun Hee said.

We all nodded and went off to bed.