Let's play...........

All my firsts!

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I had to retype it twice and I got frustrated and did not do a third try xD Super sorry! Anyways to the story! :)

 

 

"Lets play Truth or dare?" Lee Joon suggested.

"Okay! But no dirty dares! We still want our maknae clean!" Miyoung said.

The guys laughed. "Okay! No dirty dares!"

"Okay but theres a bit of a twist..........." Lee Joon trailed off.

"What kind of twist?" I asked.

"Well someone will spin the bottle and when it lands on someone the whole group is being dared or made to tell the truth. And if it lands on someone on your team then you spin again." Lee Joon answered. We nodded. "So we all are in?"

"Yes!" We said.

"Okay I go first!" Lee Joon spins the bottle and it lands on L. "Truth or dare?"

L smirks. "Dare!" s gave him a death glare.

"Hmm..... I dare you guys to......" Lee Joon looks at Mblaq and it seems like they were communicating with their eyes. Once they were done communicating, they had silly grins on. "Okay! I dare you to dress up and put make up on like girls. And only dresses or skirts."

Infinite sighs. "For how long?" L asked.

"Until our managers call and tell us that they are near."

Infinite groans. "Falling stars! May we catchers borrow your clothes and make up?" They asked.

"Yes! Ofcourse! But we get to make you pretty with our make up skills!" Miyoung said.

They agreed.

"Oh! I want to pick out what they should wear from our closets!" Eun Hee said.

"Okay 4 in our room and 3 in the maknaes!" Hyun Jae said.

Sanggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya went to the unnies' room. While Sungyeol, L, and Sungjung in our room.

 


 

In our room

 

"Who wants to go first?" I asked them.

"I want too!" Sungjung said.

L and Sungyeol exchanged glances. "I guess I will but from you only!" Sungyeol said and pointed to me.

"Okay! Hana unnie you do Sungjung! And whoever finishes first can do L." I told her.

She nods and does Sungjung's make up. I also started to do Sungyeol's make up. I finished early and started to do L's makeup. Once Hana and I were done they looked in the mirror and they were shocked.

"Wow!" Sungjung exclaimed.

"Wow! To what? Did it turn out ugly?" I asked.

"No its beautiful!" Sungyeol said.

"Really? Thank you!" I said. I nudge Hana. "Huh? Oh Thank you!" Hana said.

"No we should thank you!" They said.

"Okay we will go now!" I announced. Hana and I left the room.

 


 

"So how they look?" Mblaq asked.

I put a finger to my mouth. "Secret!"

Mir then pinches my cheeks. "____ is so cute!"

I started to blush but it wasn't so obvious.

Miyoung and Hyun Jae then left their room. Eun Hee left the room in a few minutes and then went inside our room. She then came back out to us.

"What'd you pick out?" I asked.

"You will see!" She grinned. "Are you guys ready yet?"

 

 

Infinite's POV

 

"No....." Infinite said.

'I can't believe we have to wear this!'

"Yes you are! Come out here!" Eun Hee yelled.

"Okay fine!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They came out.

Sanggyu was dressed in this: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-double-ed-ruffled-tank-dress-cocoa-one-size/info.html/pid.1024077392 

Dongwoo was in this: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/d-p-shop-floral-print-tank-dress-beige-one-size/info.html/pid.1024232397 

WooHyun was in this: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/d-p-shop-floral-print-tank-dress-beige-one-size/info.html/pid.1024232397 

Hoya was in this: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/baimm-drawstring-waist-stripe-skirt-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1024682718 

Sungyeol: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/rose-skirt-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1024676425 

L: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-drap-front-dress-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1024687702 

Sungjung: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-elastic-waist-cotton-miniskirt-beige-one-size/info.html/pid.1024679240 

 

I smiled.

"Wow! You guys looks so pretty!" We said.

"This is really embarrasing!" Infinite had their head hung low.

"Hey! Atleast its not in public!" I smiled.

"Yeah....I guess...." They said and went back to their seats.

L then spun the bottle and it landed on.........Sungyeol?!

Everyone laughs. "Spin again!"

L spins it again but it lands on Sungyeol again. He then spun it for a third time and it landed on Hana.

"Truth or dare?" L asked.

Hana just looks at me. "Which one ____?" She asked me.

I started to debate it in my head. "I guess dare.....since I think most questions asked for truth would deal with love." I told her.

"Okay! Dare it is....." Hana said.

"I dare you to wear our clothes!" L said.

"Okay......" We got interrupted.

"But.....you have to wear the person that is wearing your clothes." He continued.

"I have a question!" I said.

"And that is?"

"Well what if 2 people are wearing my clothes?" I asked.

"Then you mix it up!"

"Okay I got you!" I said.

"Okay! But how do we know who is who!"

"We will stand next to the clothes and then leave once you got who........I want it to be a surprise!" L said.

We all then split into the rooms. Hana and I were in our room while the others were in the other room. Infinite then split and went to the room that they were in.

 


 

In our room

 

"Well this is mine!" The 3 members said. Hana and I nodded and they left the room.

"How should I wear these Hana unnie?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! You have 2 people. Well you can wear his jeans and his shirt and then wear his jacket." She pointed to each of them.

I then put on Sungyeol's jeans and L's shirt. I looked at myself and laughed. I then put on Sungyeol's jacket. Hana was also done with Sungjung's clothes. We looked at each other and laughed. I could smell Sungyeol's and L's scent on their clothes. They smelled pretty nice.

We then waited for them to call us.

"Are you guys ready?" They asked.

"Yes!" We then went out the room!

"Oppas! Do I look cool?" I ask them.

They smiled.

"So these clothes are yours!" L and Sungyeol said.

I nodded.

Mblaq then pouted.

We then continued our game. Mblaq was dared to sing like a girl.

 


 

Soon it was time for them to leave and we changed back to our regualar clothes. They then left and we got ready for the next day.