UMMA!!!!!!

All my firsts!

Yooguen's POV

Taemin appa and I went to a mall and decided that we will give umma a surprise. We arrived, but I couldn't find umma. Appa and I looked but couldn't find her.

Tears started forming. "UMMA!!!!" I cried.

Taemin appa let out a sigh and held a hand to me. "We are going to find her Yooguennie!"

I tried to calm my tears but couldn't. "NOO!!! UMMA!!!!"

Everyone stopped and watched me make a scene. A particular somebody stopped and tried to take a peek at me. So I ran to her!

 

End of POV

 

I was walking around the mall and enjoying the crowded stores. I sighed. "I missed this...." I said to myself.

I heard a familar cry. "UMMA!!!!" The little boy cried.

I tried to take a peek but couldn't since I'm so short.

"NOO!!!! UMMA!!!!" He cried again.

Then I felt a tug on my leg. I looked down and my eyes widen. 'Yooguen?! What is he doing here?!' I picked him up and bowed to the people staring at us. "Mianhe." I then quickly walked to the bench and put him down.

"Yoogeun! What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Umma?! I really found you? Yay!" He said. His tears were all gone and his frowned was misplaced with a smile.

"Yoogeunnie! I asked you a question! Please answer umma!" I pouted.

Yooguen touched my cheeks. "Yoogeun is sorry umma! But I came to give you a surprise!"

I blushed. "Yoogeunnie! I missed you!" I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back. "So who took you here?"

"I did!" I saw Taemin panting. "Yoogeun! Don't just leave me behind okay?"

"Taemin oppa!" I hugged him.

"Yah! _____!! Why didn't you come and visit us? Yoogeun was horrible! He cried since you left." Taemin said.

I looked at Yooguen. "Is that so Yoogeun?" Yoogeun nodded. "Waeyo?" I asked.

"I missed umma alot! I want to always be with umma!" He said.

"What about appas?" Taemin asked.

"No I want umma!" Yoogeun argued.

I picked Yoogeun up. "Aww Yoogeun loves me!" I spun him around and he giggled.

Taemin sighed. "Fine! But who is your favorite appa?" Taemin asked Yoogeun.

"Taemin appa!" Yoogeun answered.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because appa took me to umma!" Yoogeun said.

I blushed. " You guys made my day!" I smiled.

So we walked around and had fun. Taemin and I were holding onto Yoogeun hands. Many people thought we were a married couple. "Aww look at them!" "They're so cute!" "I want to be like them oppa!" I heard the people say. We finally took a break and just watch the people pass by. We were so lucky that no one caught us.

"_____ I heard who you were with in the scandal...." Taemin made a conversation as Yoogeun had fallen asleep.

"Oh the one with my cousin L.Joe?" I asked.

Taemin let out a relief sigh. "Yeah...."

"Ok what about it?"

"Nothing....just getting my facts straight." He smiled.

I nodded and looked at Yoogeun resting on your lap.

I carried him and we took him home.

"Yoogeun?!" His mommy called out. She came to the door and saw the 3 of us standing there. "What happened?" She asked.

"Yoogeun came to visit me today." I told his mommy. "He really surprised me!" I smiled.

"_____-ah! You should come visit Yoogeun more when you have free time! He really misses you. He watched your videos over and over again. He even remembers when you come in." His mommy said.

I smiled. "I will try my best!" I then gave Yoogeun back to his mommy.

"Umma......_____ umma!" He whimpered.

I gave him a kiss to the forehead. "Umma will miss you!"

"Appa will miss you too!" Taemin said and kissed Yoogeun on his cheeks.

We were about to leave, but then I remembered about the power ranger necklace and watch set that I bought him. "Wait! This is for Yoogeun!" I said and gave the set to Yoogeun's mommy.

"Okay bye!" Taemin and I said. We then left.

Tears started falling from my eyes.

"_____! Are you okay? Why are you crying?!" Taemin asked worried.

"Its nothing really......its just I wish I had more time to come visit Yoogeun." I said.

"I know what you mean! It takes us awhile to see him again." Taemin told me.

I wiped the tears away. "Hopefully he will like the set I bought him."

Taemin and I then walked to my dorm. Taemin had stayed for a few minutes before leaving.

 

Yoogeun's POV

I woke and noticed I'm not with umma and appa.

"Umma? Appa?" I called.

"_____ umma just left......" My mommy told me. "But she got you this!" She said.

I looked at the gift that _____ umma bought me. I smiled. '_____ umma must really love me! She knows exactly what I like!'

"Don't forget to tell her 'thank you' whenever you see her again." My mommy told me.

I nodded and put on the watch and necklace.


Comment and subscribe! :)

I'm so tired lol