014

[DISCONTINUED] Sweet Like Rain

Comment guys o-o
Please tell me what ya think 


Infinite were to leave the airport in the middle of the night that day. 

Their destination: Athens, Greece.

They left late so that they wont be bothered by fans and they were right. 
There was almost no one there except for tourists and some employees. 

They all walked towards the usual ques and waited for the usual things.
And once all of the fill-up paper work were done, they waited to board the plain.

The members were silent and most were asleep. 
Woohyun sat next to the leader fast asleep. And later on he drifted off and laid his head on Sunggyu's shoulder. 
The leader noticed it and just let it happen. He was far too busy with the group's paper work. 
But on top of that, he still needed to arrange the up coming song that he needed to arrange. 

He was frantically flipping through the pages and this made Woohyun stir awake. 
Woohyun put his hand on Sunggyu's papers and urged him to stop working by bringing the paper down to the leader's lap.

"We're here for vacation arent we?" Woohyun softly said. "We arent here for work."

The leader sighed and hid his papers. He put his arms around Woohyun and pulled him close. 
"Fine fine." He said. "No work." 

Woohyun smiled in satisfaction and went back to sleep. 

A few minutes later, the passangers for the flight to Athens, Greece were called up and the members all scramble up to their feets to board the plane.
They booked first class seats. Sunggyu and the manager sat next together that was divided by a tall wall that makes them impossible to see each other when sitting.
Woohyun was right across him with the pathway in between them. 

Woohyun was back to sleep again with the seat belt buckled up already. 
The stewardess came in moments later and put a blanket over him. 

Sunggyu did the same and was given the same treatment. 
Soon the plane took off and with it are its tired passengers. Most were fast asleep of course. 

Sunggyu took his phone and a pair of headphones. He put it on his ears and listened to music throughout the flight. 
He slept the entire flight. And even when breakfast was already being served, he slept through it. 
Woohyun considered waking up the leader but chose not to when he realized how tired he might be. 

But when lunch were being brought in, Woohyun finally got up from his seat and decided to wake up the leader.
"Hyung." He called out as he shook the leader's shoulders. Sunggyu woke up and scrunched his eyes. "W-What?" He answered. 

"Its lunch time." Woohyun informed. "We should eat!" He said.

Before Sunggyu could protest, the stewardes already gave him his food.
It was all gourmet. 5 star food. But before he could take a bite, Sunggyu felt his head throb.  
He clamped down his mouth and suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom. Woohyun watched as it all unfold.

Sunggyu locked the door behind him and scrambled around with for his medicine.
He searched his pockets and found that it was in the pocket of his jacket. With trembling hands, he took some pills and downed it all in one go. 
Moments later, feeling his head get better, he went to the sink and washed his face. 

He stared at the mirror for awhile and tried to regulate his breaths. 
After awhile he got out and was greeted by a worried stewardess. "Are you okay sir?" She asked and Sunggyu nodded. 
The stewardess smiled and handed him a cup of water. Sunggyu drank all of it. 

The girl ushered Sunggyu back into his seat and made sure he was comfortable. 
Woohyun leaned to his side and asked Sunggyu what was wrong. "Plane sickness" Sunggyu said into which Woohyun nodded to.
Sunggyu ate slowly because he felt like the food might spoil his stomach too. The stewardess gave Sunggyu carbonated soda since he looked so pale.
"To reduce the motion sickness." She said with a smile. Sunggyu took it and said his thanks. 

The rest of the flight was a bore to them and so everyone deviced a way to keep themselves company for awhile. 
Woohyun chatted with Dongwoo and Hoya read a book. Sunggyu however just went back to sleep. 

Later on the plane arrived and everyone got off. 
Sunggyu was taking out his bag from the cabins when he felt a light tap on his shoulders. 
He looked behind him and saw that it was the stewardess again.
She was wearing a smile like before but this time she was carrying a small wodden cylinder.
"Here." She said as she hands Sunggyu the cylinder. "Its tea." She said. "Chamomile tea. Its to calm down the muscles." 
Sunggyu took it and studied the soft colors in it. "Thank you" He said.

The stewardess was about to leave when Sunggyu asked for her name."Hannah" She said.

- - - - -

The place that the company has rented out for them wasnt a hotel room. 
It was like a little house on the edge of the cliff that overlooks the ocean. At the bottom of it was a private beach meant only for them. 
The company however, paid no expense and rented out two houses. Each can held 4 people in them. Each of the managers stayed in either of the houses. 
The houses sat side by side. Sunggyu Chose the house on the right side which had a better view. He chose the room with the balcony that overlooks the beach.

Woohyun and he had different beds although they stayed together in the same room. Much to Woohyun's dismay.

Everyone sorted out their clothes and started roaming around the place.
The leader however stayed in his room and stared at the view outside. He was humming a song to himself.

Woohyun later on entered their room and found the leader asleep again.
Sunggyu was hugging a small cylinder filled with the scent of flowers Woohyun knew so well. Chamomile. 
Woohyun was actually about to ask Sunggyu if he wanted to go with the others to galavant around the town they were in. 
They didnt exactlly stay in Athens so it wasnt that busy and crowded. It was perfect for them. 
The member saw that his leader was asleep so he let him. 

- - - - -

Sunggyu woke up in the middle of the night with sweat dripping down his face.
He vision was blury and he felt his body constantly sway side-to-side. His head was throbbing and his heart was racing. 
The leader just woke up from a nightmare again. It makes him feel sick and pathetic. 
He wanted not to get too scared by it, but he couldnt help it. 

Feeling his stomach churn, Sunggyu ran for the bathroom and started vomitting the contents of his stomach.
He sat back with his back against the wall and tried to catch his breath. 

He wiped out some of th saliva from the corners of his mouth and lied down on the tiled floor of the bathroom. 
After awhile, without noticing it himself, he fell asleep. 

- - - - - 

Woohyun woke up and saw that his roomate was nowhere to be found. 
He looked around and suddenly saw the leader in the bathroom floor. Wohyun's body shook hard.
Woohyun immidiately kneeled down on the leader and shook him awake. He thought Sunggyu was dead. 
Minutes later the leader arose and scrunched up his eyes. Woohyun hugged him tightly. "I t-thought you were dead!" He yelled.

"I t-think i sleep walked." Sunggyu said. 

The two later on headed for the dining room to eat breakfast. Everyone was there. Including the others from the other house. 
They were all eating noisily. The leader however was silent.
He was eating so slowly and before he could finish his food, there was already nothing left for him to taste.
He pouted when he found out that there were no longer pancakes left for him to eat. 

Dongwoo laughed at him and gave him a piece from his own plate. The leader smiled and ate happily again. 

On that day, they were planning to go to the beach just below the cliff. 
Everyone went down via stairs. Once they arrived all run towards the sea.

Sunggyu walked slowly towards the water. He smiled at view. He had always loved the water.
Although there are some times when he was afraid of it. He walked, and walked until he felt a pain in his chest and then he stopped. 

"I thought i was f-fine i-" Before Sunggyu could complete his thoughts he suddenly fell down on his knees. 
He searched his pockets for medicine but couldnt find them. 

Suddenly he saw a shadow cast over him. He looked up and saw that it was Myungsoo with an evident evil smirk on his face.
Myungsoo was holding a small bottle that Sunggyu recognized as his pills.

"Looking for this?" He said.