011

[DISCONTINUED] Sweet Like Rain
 
 
"Haha!! Hyung is so cute!!" Woohyun was laughing his off as he stare at the bright red leader in front of him. Sunggyu, because of his condition, couldn't speak and so just threw a pillow at woohyun who squeaked in pain once sunggyu hit his side. 
"Ow!" Woohyun yelped and fell down on his knees. Sunggyu immediately got off from his bed and rushed to the hurt woohyun. 
 
Sunggyu had his eyes wide open and is inspecting if woohyun's side is bleeding. And luckily, it isnt. 
 
"I didn't know you have eyes." Woohyun suddenly said which irritated sunggyu. Sunggyu just smacked his head. 
"Ow! Hyung that hurts." Woohyun said while caressing his head.
"Have y-you heard of 'shut up' h-hyunnie? Its n-nice, you s-should try i-it." Sunggyu sarcastically said. Though it was meant to be funny, his voice sounded hoarse and cracked so, instead of laughing, woohyun's face contorted into a worry. 
 
"Hyung .. Y-you're voice .. I thought-- you -- but-- I .. I think you shouldn't talk hyung.." Woohyun managed to say. He was feeling guilty because he remembered that it was his fault that's why his hyung's in such a condition. 
 
Sunggyu felt somehow guilty seeing woohyun in such a sad state. 
"I'm fine hyun" he said while trying to disguise the hoarseness in his voice.
"I'll talk if i want to." 
 
Woohyun flashed his not so famous puppy eyes and said: "please hyung? Please rest your voice." 
Sunggyu was about to open his mouth to protest when woohyun thought of  something that will make his hyung crack. 
He leaned closer to sunggyu's face before the leader could say anything.
"Or else .." He said cutting sunggyu's protest off. 
"o-or else what?" Sunggyu challenged though he looked nervous.
"Or else i might have to silence you with a deep, wet, lip- kiss." Woohyun said with a smirk. 
 
Sunggyu looked at his dongseng in disbelief because woohyun and he were just friends. Nothing more. He should be able to shrug of the thought of kisses from woohyun because they're just friends. But for some reason, it makes his heart pound and his mind go crazy. It also deeply flustered and bothered him. And the way woohyun described the kiss isn't helping calm himself down.
 
Woohyun patted sunggyu's head. "Good boy!" He said.  
Being treated like an animal made sunggyu mad and so, out of reflex, he yelled. "I'm not a dog!!!" 
 
Woohyun, hearing that his hyung spoke, without even thinking twice, leaned closer with sunggyu's lips in close proximity with his when the leader, to woohyun's dismay, easily avoided the kiss and retreated at the glass wall near the door.
"Y-you're c-crazy!!" He yelled at woohyun.
"Aiighh hyung. Now you owe me 2 wet, sloppy kisses~" woohyun said while emphasizing the word "sloppy." 
 
"Wha--!?? I do not!!" 
"Aiggh hyung .. Now you owe me at least a steamy make-out session." Woohyun said it like it was only a normal thing and it bothered sunggyu. A lot.
"S-shut u-up!!"
 
Woohyun smirked at the nervous leader. He walked towards the leader who is uncomfortably moving farther away from woohyun but stopped once he felt a wall behind him.
 
Terrified, sunggyu just gulped down and stared at woohyun's eyes as the younger pound his palms agains the wall. Providing sunggyu with no escape. 
 
"Hyung .." Woohyun softly called out. Sunggyu knew better and didn't respond. 
Woohyun smirked. "Now thats a good hyung~ But .. Hyung .. This .." He leaned closer. 
 
"Is how" He leaned closer with his lips inches away from sunggyu's. The leader shudders at the feeling of woohyun's steady breathing against his lips. 
 
"I capture your sweet lips." He was about to crash his lips at sunggyu's but the leader, before even woohyun could press his lips against his, immediately crouched down. Making woohyun kiss the wall instead. 
 
Sunggyu tightly closed his eyes and covered them with his fisted hands. 
"Aisssh hyung you're-- so crafty .." His voice trailed off when he saw the terrified Sunggyu. 
 
He sighed and crouched down to the eye level of sunggyu. Regretting what he did because he forgot that his hyung is such a prude. He gently held the leader's wrists and caressed it with his thumb. 
"Hyung .. I was kidding. I wont kiss you."
Sunggyu didn't answer. 
"Hyung i'm sorry .. I was kidding please? Look at me." He pleaded. Sunggyu slowly put down his hands and was greeted with a softly smiling woohyun. 
"See hyung? I wont do it. Trust me." He said with a chuckle. 
 
Sunggyu slowly blinked a few times which woohyun found excruciatingly cute, and nodded with a smile. Woohyun ruffled the leader's hair. "Now make sure you're throat's gonna get better ok? Infinite cant function without the best lead singer anyone can have." Sunggyu chuckled and nodded again. 
 
The two were having a blissful afternoon drawing random things with the sketch notebook and pen the doctor provided. Not even noticing that someone saw everything they did. And from the looks of it, looks terrifyingly angry. 
 
-------------------------
 
Sunggyu hyung, while filming our show, tripped over some rocks and sprained his foot. 
 
We played in the deep ocean but he didn't want to go. Dongwoo forced him in the water and he ended up almost drowning. 
 
But to his luck, woohyun-hyung's always by his side saving him when something goes wrong. 
 
I feel my cheeks get hot and my pants get tight when i see the sight of his pained face
 
"Hey guys .. Wanna do something fun?" I asked once when we were filming at jeju but is now resting. All looked at me except for sunggyu and woohyun who's busy planning out our itinerary in their room. 
 
"Sure why not? What do you have in mind myung?" Sungjong asked. I smirked. 
 
"I wanted to see the pained flushed face of sunggyu-hyung." I said. 
 
The guys became uncomfortable, but it seems like they want it too. because of this, i found out that they've been hiding beasts inside of them who also seek to see the pained expression on sunggyu's face. 
 
I went to his room and made an excuse for him to go out. 
"Hyung .. PD-nim wants you to go at the shrine right now on the woods. He said he needs your opinion on something." 
 
"Oh .. Tell him i'll be right there." 
 
Sunggyu-hyung ventured out to the night into the dark woods. He walked alone but the guys and i, except for woohyun-hyung, stealthily followed him. 
 
The excuse i made is actually true. But of course, I wont let him get there safe. 
 
Sunggyu-hyung kept on walking and walking when Dongwoo suddenly decided to snap a branch. Sunggyu stopped at his tracks and cautiously looked around. "W-who's there?" He asked. We all bit back our laughter.
 
He soon moved on and started walking again. Suddenly, his flashlight stopped working. Sungyeol made sure earlier that he changed the batteries to the old ones. 
 
"Thats strange." He said. "I thought these were newly changed." 
 
Completely surrounded by the darkness, he just stood there in the cold. 
We all then began to walk towards him. Making sure that we make strange noises on the way. 
 
"W-who's there?!!" He yelled. 
Sungyeol then pushed him and he fell down and sprained his foot.
"Ow!!" He yelped. 
 
Sunggyu-hyung tried to crawl away but we just followed him and kick him from time to time.
"S-stop!!" He yelled and we all laughed. This dragged on until he suddenly fell down on a deep hole. He screamed loudly in pain and we all ran away. While running, we heard him starting to sob. We wanted to drag this thing a little longer but we chose to go. We might get seen. 
 
As soon as we arrived at the hotel, it started pouring hard. 
Everyone asked where sunggyu-hyung is but we all just shook our head and denied of his whereabouts. We all just said that he went to the shrine where manager hyung told him to go. A search party was conducted that night. They all looked for him under the pouring rain. And after 5 hours, they found him in that same hole, crying and yelling for help. 
 
He was immediately rushed to the hospital and found that he broke a few minor bones and tore off some of his muscles from when he tried to grip on something to prevent himself from falling. 
 
He had that cute pitiful face on. 
We all pretended that we were so much worried for him but no, we liked seeing him like that. So cute and vulnerable. 
 
The 'fun' thing we do soon turned in to a hobby.
And slowly but surely, we broke the once unbreakable wall of Kim Sunggyu's pride. 
We soon found ourselves doing it to him everyday. 
And we get to enjoy ourselves everyday. 
 
To minor things like purposely spraining his foot, to major things like embarrassing him in public. 
We all did that.
And we were proud.
 
We also dream of a day when we'll see him sweating and panting beneath us. And by looks of it, sungjong's dream came true. 
 
Yes, it sounds stupid but all of this just popped out from no where. Theres no back stories behind it, we just wanted to do it. There really shouldn't be a reason to do everything. You just need to want it to be able to do it.  
 
Seeing the cute flustered sunggyu fuels us to do more of it.
But not all gone our way. 
Because we forgot.
Nam Woohyun existed. 
 
We could've done more to him if it weren't for Nam ing Woohyun. 
He's always there standing beside Sunggyu-hyung when we hurt him.
And when we plan to do something, he's always there to foil it.
 
 
The world must hate me for hurting their precious sunggyu because my accomplices soon turned to the other side. 
 
And my blissful days of inflicting pain to my dear leader soon decreased. 
 
I might have lost most of my allies, but i swear, i'll get back on him. 
 
-------------------------
 
Sunggyu-hyung and i sat on his bed side by side scribbling nonsense in his sketchbook provided by the doctor because he was advised not to speak. 
 
We draw straight and curve lines with different colors and laugh once our colored pens collied. 
 
And seeing that everyone in the world is updated when it comes to news, fans soon gathered outside of our room. And because of the glass wall, we were able to see them and feel a bit uncomfortable. 
 
Sunggyu-hyung told me about how he made up a story to cover up the truth. While telling me how hard it was, what happened when i got hospitalized,  how the lie he made up goes, he begins to sob. 
 
Without even minding the squealing fans outside our room, i tightly hug him and hid the pitiful sight of him from everyone. 
 
No one has seen him break down except for me. 
And i'm not letting anyone see it now. 
 
After awhile, he's calmed down and so did the wailing fans outside. I made him laugh while he cries and he smacked my head because he says he looks stupid. But i told him, people who cries while laughing are the cutest. He smacked my head again and this time, i fell off of his bed. And when i  did, he immediately helped me up and this time, i smacked his head but he groans in pain. It looks like we both forgot that his head's injured. I apologetically hugged him while i caressed his injured head and laughed at our stupidity.   
 
The nurses soon found the noise outside our room irritating and so asked the fans to leave. They also transferred us to a new room. It was the same just like the last. But this time, they got no glass walls. 
 
We sat again comfortably side by side while drawing randomness and fire-breathing monsters. We both laugh when what i intended to be a house became a retard looking snake with a horn. 
 
Soon sunggyu-hyung found himself sleepy and i advised him to sleep. And without even protesting, he did. 
 
I'm still in his bed while he lies down sleeping next to me. Bored, i just drew random things. But it isn't that much fun without him. I sighed and continued sketching random lines that soon turned to gorgeous looking eyes. 
 
Now that i think about it, how does a ard of a house turn to gorgeous eyes? Its just luck i guess ..
 
I stare at my drawing and soon realized that i've mindlessly drawn sunggyu-hyung's eyes. I smile crept up in my face. I must be losing my mind. But in a good way. 
 
Running out of paper, i dug for more until i found something that caught my eye. 
 
Words.
 
Words don't usually appeal to me. 
You see, i hate reading.
But this however, is different from all the other things i was forced to read. 
One: it was written by hyung.
Two: there were a lot of "how dare yous" in it. 
I read more of it and realized that it displays a generous amount of anger and hate in it. 
At first i thought it was some sort of diary entry. 
But then it clicked.
Its a song. 
 
Excited, i shook the sleeping hyung beside me.
"Hyung!! Hyung!!" I yelled. 
"What?" He softly said because of his aching throat through his sleep though his eyes were tightly shut. 
"You wrote a song!!!" I said.  
He just ignored me and snuggled closely to his pillow. 
"Wha-- hyung!! This is not a sleeping matter!! We need to talk about it! And w--" my words were cut off when my mouth was clamped shut with his hands and was harshly pulled down into a lying position. He then hugged me and snuggled closely to my chest.
"Shut up and sleep." He said.
"B-but you w-wrote a s-song!!" I yelled while i squirm away from his hug though i admit i like being locked inside his strong grip.
 
He sat up, clearly irritated, and harshly grabbed his phone.
He then started playing a tune that i haven't heard before. And my guess, its the tune of the new song. "Listen" he mouthed. 
 
The tune he played, just like the lyrics, sounded grungy and edgy. 
Its a bit just like our previous song 'destiny' but its also a bit .. 'More'
 
Its has more feelings. So much that its spilling. Its filled with so much anger and betrayal. But theres sadness too .. So much sadness.
 
I looked at the sleeping figure. I know my hyung too well. He doesn't like saying what he feels. He likes turning them into something beautiful. It may be sketches of sad crying eyes, or his ever so favorite, songs. 
 
I lied down next to him while turning his phone off. 
 
"That song sure was something hyung .. What pushed you into making it?" 
 
His eyes fluttered open. he then sat up and so did i. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, he then wrote his reply. 
 
"Hatred." He wrote 
 
Sunggyu-hyung just ignored my shocked face. He covered his whole body with a blanket and slept. 
-------------------
 
Comment comment 
Subscribe subscribe
Upvote upvote
 
Sorry this took awhile
I lost my .. Touch orz
This probably so .. Author-nim is sho shorreh