013

[DISCONTINUED] Sweet Like Rain

Infinite is together again after such a long time. 

Woohyun is fully healed now and the company immidiately jumped into making preparations for the comeback.

For the past 2 weeks, our schedule has been bombarded with show guestings and magazine interviews. I have been very tired because of these. But the days have become more bearable because of his presence.  

"Hey hyung," He called out. I turned around and looked at him. "..how are you?" He asked with a cheeky smile. I laughed. "What kind of question is that?" I told him. "Well i just wanna know if you're okay. You've been looking tired recently." He informed with worried face. "Arent we all?" I said with a chuckle. He smiled. "Just dont get yourself too tired." I looked away and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind."

After a few minutes of getting ready, we all boarded our van for our next schedule. We sat on our usual seats and everything was just ... silent.

There used to be a time when everything was all happy and fun. 
When our van would be filled with so much laughter and noise that our manager would have to scold us. 
I remember listening to Woohyun's corny pick-up lines like: 
'Hey, are you a keyboard?'
'Why?'
'Because you're my type''

We would all laugh so hard at his jokes. Not because they were funny or anything, but because its just so corny that it became funny.
Yes, Woohyun is still the same greasy guy i knew but something changed in him. He's not as free spirited as he was before. 
He used to smile so much to the point that i would know exactly where his dimples were. Or exactly at what height would his cheeks rise, and how the sides of his eyes would wrinkle when he laughs. 

Infinite used to be so happy. 
I dont know what the hell happened that made us numb and cold.

"Hey we're here" Manager hyung said. We all got out of the van and went inside the studio.
"Good luck out there aight?" He said and I just nodded. 

Getting ready for an interview, or a show has been such a normal task for us now. 
Before, we were all so timid with all the stylist's brushes touching our skin. I was very giddy about it before. But now, its only such a normal thing. We arent bothered about it anymore. We have done it so many times that we just stopped caring. 

"You're on cue in 3" The studio staff said. 

The variety show was really fun to film. We played a lot of games and laughed a bunch too. Oh how much i missed to laugh. The filming was over as soon as it started. And the next thing we know, we're on our van again. Sitting on our usual seats, listening to music from our head phones. Thinking about it, since when has Infinite gone so dull?

I miss all those happy, carefree days.
I'd do anything to get all back. 

-------------------------

Infinite was all assembled in the CEO's office discussing their future schedules.

"You all seem so gloomy." The CEO started. "So I'm planning on sending you all to Greece." Hoya's ears perked up. "Greece?" He repeated wide-eyed. "Yes, you all heard right. Greece." The CEO said. 

"Whats it for?" Woohyun asked. "Are we gonna film? Ah, we're having a concert there huh?"
"No, I'm all sending you there to relax. You all seem to be going through too much."
"But how about the comeback?" Sunggyu asked in a panic. "Arent we doing all these schedule, all that practice for the comeback? We arent even ready yet!" He reasoned. 

"We'll discuss all that once your vacation ends." The CEO said as he stood up. Signaling the meeting's end. "But--" 

"You'll do as I say." The CEO said before walking out the door. 

--------------------------- 

Sunggyu sat at his desk frantically typing on his laptop. 
It has been hours since their manager told them to sleep, but he was still there. Working. 
Woohyun was at his bed with pillows between his legs, sleeping peacefully. 

Sunggyu couldnt stop working. He just has to do something all the time or else he'll have those panic attacks. 
And when those happen, he would have to take in those white numbing pills again. 
He was okay on the first few months of his medication. But recently, he was getting worse. 
He suddenly found himself fussing too much on everything. He couldnt stop working to the point that he wouldnt get sleep for days. 
Panic attacks were following him everywhere to the point that Infinite couldnt film a single show properly. 
He has been consuming large ammounts of perscriptions everyday just so he could function like a normal human being. 

Sunggyu cries from time-to-time too.
Sometimes when the dorm is empty, he would take that opportunity to be alone with himself and think. 
His thoughts would often get too deep that bad ideas would just start to hurl in his head. 
He would then have to swallow a white pill again to calm himself and then he would remember how utterly useless he is without them.
He feels like he belongs in an asylum. He feels like he's going mad and just the mere thought of it is making him insane.

Sunggyu's concentration was interupted when he felt warmth engulf his cold body. 
"hyung .. its late." The figure said in a tired tone. "I'll just finish up." Sunggyu answered. "I'll sleep when i finish."
Woohyun sighed and decided shut Sunggyu's laptop off. "You can do that  tomorrow." He said. "We have no schedule tomorrow." 
Sunggyu tried to protest but Woohyun effectively cut him off with a hand on the leader's mouth. Sunggyu sighed, and decided to comply. 
He crawled at his soft bed, and lied down. Woohyun did the same at his own bed, and slept again. 
The leader covered himself with the thick duvet and snuggled close to his thick pillows. "Rest up." He mumbled to himself. "You cant be tired. You cant let them worry." He turned to his side and closed his eyes. 

"Dont be selfish."

-----------------------     

"Hey its already late-" Dongwoo started. "Where's Sunggyu-hyung? Breakfast is getting cold!"

"He's still asleep." Woohyun answered. "He slept pretty late last night."

"Again?" Hoya barged in while he butters his toast. "Thats recently becoming a thing hasnt it?"

"Yeah it has." Woohyun answerd as he props his elbows at the table. "Its becoming too much. He really needs some rest you know? I think that Greece-vacation should happen right now."

"We still need some planning to do though." Dongwoo said. "We still need to do some things so that the media wont pester us while in vacation."

"Well whatever it is we need to do, we need to do it now." Woohyun said. "I dont want to exaggerate but if he keeps this up? He might die."

Hoya nervously gulped. "D-Die?"

"Yeah!" Woohyun answered rather excitedly. "Thats why we need that vacation now!" He yelled.

"Whats going on-" Interuppted the manager in a hushed voice. "Whats with all the yelling- cant you see that some people here are trying to sleep?!" He yelled.

"Hyung." Sungyeol whispered. "You're yelling too-"

"What?!" The manager yelled. "You're being disrespectful yeol!!"

The dining room soon became filled with loud yelling noises from everyone who's present at that time. 
But soon after, a sky-blue giant teddy bear came hurling at them. "Shut up!" A figure yelled. Everyone looked at the source of the sound, and found that it was their dear sleepy leader scrunching his eyes who threw the teddy bear. Everyone became silent and they just stared at each other. Soon, Sunggyu came back to his room and slept again. 

"If we're gonna do this vacation for him, we should do it properly." Woohyun said. 

"I agree." Everyone said in unison as they nod their heads in agreement. 

------------------------

Everyone is the CEO's office discussing how their vacation would go. 
They have all decided to stay in a nice quiet province near Athens. 
Their accomodations would be in the literal side of a rocky mountain that sorrounds a beach. 
The place is 25 minutes away from civilization. That way, the CEO said, if they decide to go skinny dipping, or to bring in girls, no one would see. 

Their flight is scheduled 3 days from the day they talked, and everyone's excited. 

Greece. 
None of them has ever been to Greece. 

"I'm quite excited you know." Woohyun said to the leader. "Everything's already been taken care of, and we wont be having the media follow us everywhere."
Sunggyu nodded. "It would be nice to have a change of atmosphere once in awhile." He said. "Although i am still quite nervous for the comeback.."

Woohyun sighed. "We'll get  to preparations as soon as we come back. I promise everyone will help this time. But for now- just chill" He said with a smile.

Sunggyu nodded. "Okay." He said.

----------------------

A short  update-- 
Yeah it kinda em sorry orz 
Em cryin ;;

I TRIED OKAY ; n ;