008

[DISCONTINUED] Sweet Like Rain
 
Sunggyu tries to squirm away from the perpetrator but the other got such a hard grip. He tried to sum up people he knew with a rock-hard grip, and realized that mostly everyone he knew does. With much effort, using his foot, he kicked the perpetrator away from him. But the guy knew better and put sunggyu on a head lock as he stagger away and the two fell down on the floor. 
 
"L-let g-go" sunggyu managed to say even if his throat's burning like fire. 
"Cant do that hyung. You need to be punished." The other simply answered. 
 
Sunggyu tried to claw the mystery man's arm off of his neck to get air. His sharply filed nail, with the courtesy of stylist noona, left red marks on the mystery man's arm. The pain surged in to the perpetrator, and this irritated the man more. 
 
Losing his temper, the man head-locked sunggyu harder causing the other to gasp for air. Sunggyu then focused on the perpetrator's face but clawed the man's neck instead. The man's neck started bleeding instantly. Sunggyu smirked once he felt blood in his fingertips. Though he is losing air and is starting to gag, he still continued inflicting pain to the man. 
 
Irritated, the man resorted to something he rather not do. He thought that sunggyu cant possibly be choked -although the other is turning blue already- and so, in an instant, he grabbed a syringe filled with dangerous substance that could only be found in a black market and forcefully jabbed it in Sunggyu's neck and injected it into Sunggyu's blood stream. 
 
Sunggyu yelped in pain but his determination to escape is greater than the urge of the mystery man to taste sunggyu's flesh. Using his elbow, he jabbed the man's stomach hard causing the other to groan in pain. The hold of the man against sunggyu's neck lessened a little. Giving sunggyu an opportunity to throw the man's arms off of his neck and with painful precision, successfully punched the the man's jaw and uppercutted him. 
 
Defeated and surprised, the man ran away as fast as he could just before sunggyu could see his face. 
 
Feeling triumphant, sunggyu happily smiled and thought though he lacks more physical strength than the other members, or than anyone in the world, he successfully defended himself. 
 
Sunggyu was about to go home. Not caring if his hands were covered with the man's blood or if he smells like sweat when suddenly, his chest started to feel tighter. He gritted his teeth as his chest begins to be filled with pain and begins to constrict. He falls on his knees as he clutch his chest and scream in pain. Because of the soundproof walls, no one is able to hear his screams. His head started to hurt and his skin and insides feels like its on fire. His breath hitches and he threw his head back due to the monstrous pain. 
 
Slowly being consumed by his darkening vision, he lies on the floor almost breathless and hopeless. A tear escapes his eye. Though he tries to hide the sadness over the fact that no one is there for him when he needs someone, tears begin to flow from his eyes non-stop. 
 
'What the hell did that guy gave me?!' He mentally yelled. 
He gags for air and shifts his posseition from time to time to feel comfortable. He just wanted to slip from consciousness so that he wont feel this torture. But the drug wont let him do that. 
 
The drug that was injected to him makes a person suffer tremendous pain. Painful enough to make a person insane, but not so much so that the person wont lose consciousness. Prolonging the torture. 
 
Sunggyu tried to crawl his way out from their practice room. A sharp pain suddenly shoots in to Sunggyu's head and he groans. Helpless, he just clutched his hair. 
 
He tried to bang the door to get attention when someone suddenly opens it to his relief. 
 
"S-sungjong .. " 
 
-------------------------
 
"Look who i got myung." Sungjong makes his phone face Sunggyu and Sunggyu groans in pain.
"Thats just .. Incredibly lucky jong. It seems that you're the one who benefitted from my hard work."
"Oh, so you did this to him?" 
"Well yeah i did. But the bastard clawed my arm and my neck. I thought what those thugs gave me was a fake but it looks like it worked on him." 
"Ahhh so .. What do i do with him?" 
"Punish him for me if you want to. I'll just clean up my bruises and we'll discuss it."
"Oh .. Thats great. I've always wanted to get back at him for doing such a thing earlier today." 
"Oh and dont get caught."
"Well, i'll go off now. Bye" 
 
A long beep was heard. 
 
Sungjong sat down next to the gasping sunggyu and laid the leader's head on his lap.
"Aww .. Hyung looks so helpless .. So cute~." 
"J-jong .. T-take m-me home. I .. I want to go home .." Sunggyu said.
Sungjong just ignored what the leader said and just started un-buttoning sunggyu's shirt. revealing his dreamy chest. 
"I cant hyung .. Rather, i don't want to." Sungjong grabs a near water bottle and wets a hanky. He then started dabbing it in sunggyu's chest. 
"Jong .. Please .. I want to go home." 
"Sorry hyung, no cant do." 
"Please .."
"Oh hyung shut up. You deserve that. After what you did to me earlier today." 
"Jong .. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do whatever i did. I'm sorry .." 
"You're 'sorry's' a bit too late hyung." 
 
Sunggyu suddenly moans in pain as his head throbs. Sungjong just shushes him and wipes his face with the wet hanky. Exhausted, Sunggyu's eyes begin to flutter close. Sungjong just shook his head and clicked his tongue. He then leaned close to sunggyu's face and suddenly bit the leader's neck and started the flesh. Making sure that it leaves a mark. With the sudden sensation, Sunggyu's eyes bolted open and moaned. 
"Dont sleep on me hyung." Sungjong seductively whispered in sunggyu's ears.
Sunggyu tried to squirm away from the makne just like how he did earlier with the mystery man. However, because the drug has kicked in, he's weaker than he was earlier and so, sungjong was able to pull the leader back to him. 
"Aighh hyung. Running away's bad." Sungjong grabbed Sunggyu's hair and threw him at the floor. Sunggyu tries to stand up but he was pinned down with his wrists above his head and sungjong, sitting on top of him. 
 
"We're gonna have fun tonight hyung." 
 
-------------------------
 
"Uhhh i think i left my phone back at the studio." 
"Oh .. Then you'll go back?" Asked dongwoo.
"Yeah .. I think i should. Besides, sunggyu-hyung's not home yet. I should fetch him." 
"Can i go with you hoya? I need to say sorry .."
"Oh sure hyun."
"Oh .. And hoya?" Added dongwoo. "Bring me back some dokbokki on your way home."
"Sure." 
 
------------------------- 
 
Sungjong snakes his hand down sunggyu's pants while he on the leader's bare chest. Sunggyu tries to push away the makne but feels weaker by the minute. 
"Jong .. N-no" 
Sungjong bites sunggyu's neck, earning a moan from the leader and silencing him in the process. He then started to nibble on his lower lip which sunggyu did not find into his liking. 
 
The younger was ravishing the leaders sinful skin. Feeling happy that he has it all to himself. He didn't care if the person beneath him was hating every moment that has been happening to him. The younger continued despite the pitiful look the leader had plastered across his face. But the look that the leader had only fuels the makne's urge to touch him more. 
 
 
Sunggyu has never felt so miserable in his entire life. He fought through everything thats been thrown at him, and he all faced them head-on. He did not run away. Though he did seek comfort in inflicting pain in himself, he still stayed inside misery and worked his way to fix everything. But this however, this is not mendable. Whatever happens tonight or tomorrow is something he can never change. And even if he tries to bury all of it, he knew that he'll never forget this one. But the thing is, he is not angry at all. He was just .. Sad for himself.
 
That is the only flaw of Kim Sunggyu. He's too selfless. 
 
Sunggyu was panting hard by the time sungjong decided that the leader learned his lesson. "I told you i'd make you pay." Sungjong said while eying the leader who was sitting with his back against the wall. Sungjong threw the leader's clothes at him but sunggyu didn't budge. He was too broken. Sungjong started collecting his clothes and dressed himself. 
 
Sungjong was just about done with his clothes when the door to the practice suddenly swung open. 
"Hyung i -- what the hell?!!" Hoya's eyes widen as he sees the leader in front of him with a blank stare. Anger begins to fill his emotions and so, without even holding back, he stomped towards sungjong and punched the makne numerous times. Not caring even if the makne's face is now decorated with bruises. Woohyun, though hurt, immediately rushed to the leader's aid and covered sunggyu with the long jacket that he was wearing. Woohyun hugged the leader as tightly as he could while resting his chin on sunggyu's head. Sunggyu just started to pound lightly on woohyun's chest and sobbed. Releasing all his misery. 
 
"Hyung .. I'm sorry .. I was too late." 
 
Sungjong didn't expect that someone would be coming. He thought he'd get off the hook, but karma's a big . 
 
"How dare you do that to my hyung!" Hoya yelled while he grip his knuckles tight. "Hyung needed to be punished." Sungjong said while spitting blood on the floor. "You son of a , thats full of !" Hoya then grabbed sungjong's collar and punched him in his stomach. 
 
Woohyun re-assuringly rubbed sunggyu's arm and collected his clothes, and started dressing the leader once he has calmed down. And thank goodness, woohyun's mere presence helps sunggyu to calm down at the worst situations. 
 
Hoya did not stop beating the life out of sungjong. 
Woohyun, seeing how the makne's practically half dead, held hoya's arm before he could land another punch. Hoya understood that he has done enough and so, he went to his beloved hyung and carried him out of hell. 
 
Woohyun and sungjong were the only ones left on the room. Despite being incapable to walk, woohyun still feels as dominant as ever. He limped his way to the slouching makne and crouched down in front of him. 
 
"You know .." He started. "The moment i had Hoya on my side, i knew you lost. See? You cant even stand up." 
Sungjong just remained silent and huffed. Woohyun, terrifyingly calm, flicked sungjong's forehead as hard as he could. Sungjong's forehead started bleeding. 
Woohyun spoke in a disturbingly calm voice. "The next time you lay a finger on my hyung, i promise you i'll make sure you regret that you've ever been born." Woohyun stood up and started to walk out from the room when he suddenly remembered something. He grabbed the phone that lies on the table and turned around to look at sungjong again. "Oh, and that myungsoo-? I'll make sure he'll pay too. And thankyou sungjong." Woohyun bowed. "For finally making me reach my limit. Making me release the beast i have here." He said while pointing at his chest. He left sungjong there, panting and in pain. 
 
Woohyun met up at the car that was driven by Hoya. Sunggyu sits at the back seat. Silently crying to himself while hoya huffs in anger. Woohyun hops inside the car, sitting next to sunggyu and tightly hugging him.
 
"Where to now hyun? We can sneak hyung away you know." 
"You know hoya .. Hyung has been fighting alone and not once has he ran away. Today .. Lets .. Start war." 
Hoya smirked. "Copy that." 
 
The three drove off. With woohyun and hoya, having such anger fill their hearts and sunggyu, oblivious to what was about to happen. 
 
-------------------------
 
Myungsoo stood outside of their practice room with a safe distance put between him and the door. Just enough so that he wont be seen when the two raged angels goes out with his prize. 
 
Once the coast is clear, he went inside the studio to find an injured sungjong. His once beautiful face, now decorated with bruises and blood.
 
"i told you not to get caught remember." Myungsoo said while crouching down infront of the makne.
"Well that advice is practically bull now." 
Myungsoo slowly nodded. "What do you think we should do now?" 
"First, help me up then go home. I dont think those three would go back home. I think they'd sneak sunggyu-hyung first before going back." 
"I see .." 
Myungsoo helped the makne stand up and they went home via cab. Myungsoo made sure that the driver wont say anything and so he payed with extra stacks of bills.
"Lets keep it hush hush ok?" He said and the cab driver nodded.
 
When they arrived home, the whole dorm was a mess. Myungsoo laid sungjong down on the sofa when a scared sungyeol started sprinting towards them. And behind him, insanely calm demons came out. Though, the anger in their faces were quite visible. 
 
"Oh .. So i see that the three stooges decided to show up." Hoya said while clicking his knuckles. 
"L-leave u-us a-alone!!" Yelled sungyeol and woohyun smirked.
"Well, you asswipe, did you leave sunggyu-hyung when he told you that? Oh wait .. Let me think .. Oh yeah, you didnt." 
Sungyeol gritted his teeth in anger. 
"Oh hyunnie!! Look what i found! A baseball bat!" Yelled dongwoo who came running to the scene with a baseball bat. 
"Oh thats so nice dongwoo-hyung. That will do us great." 
 
Without another word, dongwoo ran towards the chodding, grab his collar, and flung him towards hoya who gladly punched the chodding over and over again until blood trickles down sungyeol's mouth. Woohyun grabbed a fistful of sungyeol's hair and banged it hard against the wall. Sungyeol however, got up again, and tried to land a punch on woohyun's perfect face but failed because dongwoo got in the way. Dongwoo punched sungyeol for pay-back.
Hoya started running for myungsoo. Hoya tried to land a powerful punch on myungsoo, but the latter dodged it. The two had a brawl but both failed landing punches on each other's faces. 
 
Woohyun silently walked towards the fighting myungsoo and grabbed a fistfull of his hair and punched his stomach. Woohyun was able to see how myungsoo's face contort in pain as he falls down on his knees.
"Oh look." Woohyun spoke in a mocking tone. "You look really stupid myung. Karma's a big aigh?" 
 
Myungsoo gripped his knuckles hard and landed a punch on woohyun's face. Woohyun just clicked his tongue. "You hit like a ." 
 
Woohyun and myungsoo started having a fist fight and ended up having a brawl in the kitchen. Myungsoo grabbed a knife and started flinging it at woohyun who successfully dodged it every time. 
 
"Stop!" A caramel colored-haired boy yelled authoritatively although he is visibly shaking.   
However, when he yelled, woohyun already had a knife on his stomach. 
 
Everyone froze on their tracks as the raven-haired boy slowly sink into his knees and the floor became tinted with that beautiful red color. 
 
"Gyu .. D-don't l-look." He said and gasped for air one last time before everything became black.  
 
----------------------
 
DOUBLE UPDATE 
 
comment comment 
subscribe subscribe 
upvote upvote