009

[DISCONTINUED] Sweet Like Rain
 
"Hyun stay with me." He whispered as the leader tightly held woohyun's hand inside the ambulance. Beside him is Dongwoo. Silently praying. 
 
Sunggyu could not believe what is happening to him right now. First, he was assaulted. And now. The person whom he cares for the most is in the verge of death. The nurses who are inside the ambulance hooked woohyun to life support and is constantly monitoring him on the way to the hospital. And soon, they arrived. 
 
Without sparing a minute, the nurses rolled the gurney out from the ambulance and proceeded to the E.R. Sunggyu still tightly holds Woohyun's hand. But doctors soon asked Sunggyu to stay out of the E.R because they'd be going for a major operation. 
 
Despite being under the excruciating pain of the drug, Sunggyu was still able to hold himself and wait for Woohyun with Dongwoo. 30 minutes into the operation, more doctors suddenly rushed to the E.R. Sunggyu's world came crushing down. The leader sits in the bench while he runs his hand through his hair. A hand suddenly touches his shoulders and he looked up to see that it was a softly smiling Hoya. 
 
Hoya was in shock too. And he knows it himself that he'll break down any minute. But he decided that he has to be strong for his hyung. Because if his hyung sees him breaking down, sunggyu will have a hard time believing that everything will be alright. And so, Hoya just stood beside Sunggyu while he reassuringly caress the leader's shoulder. 
 
As soon as Hoya came in, the devils did too. Along with someone they rather not see right now. Manager hyung. 
 
"What the hell is all this?!!" He yelled. "Woohyun got stabbed by--" however, Hoya clamped manager-hyung's mouth before he could finish his sentence. 
 
"Not here hyung." He said. "They have ears here." 
Manager-hyung angrily smacked hoya's hand away and stomped towards Sunggyu and slapped him hard. The slap was so hard that it was heard throughout the 1st floor. Successfully silencing everyone in it. Sunggyu just held his tomato red cheek without even sparing a glance at manager-hyung.
 
"What the hell did you do now huh gyu? Why didn't you look after your dongseng?! Look what happened to him?! he's in a ing E.R!!" Manager-hyung yelled while widely eying the leader who had his head hung down. 
He sighed. "Its all your fault again." He said. 
 
"Woah woah there hyung. This is anything but his fault." Dongwoo protested. He stood up. Feeling pissed that everyone seems to throw the blame at the eldest one in the group. "Sure, hyung is the eldest but that doesn't mean that everything is his responsibility, and that everything is his fault!!"
 
"Dont you dare raise your voice at me Jang Dongwoo!! Respect your hyung!" He yelled back. But dongwoo .. Dongwoo was full of it.
He walked towards manager-hyung and jabbed his chest hard with his finger as he utter his reply word by word. "You. Are. Anything. But. Respectable." 
 
Manager-hyung was about to slap Dongwoo when someone suddenly stood between them and got slapped instead. Sunggyu. 
 
"H-hyung .." Dongwoo softly called out. 
Sunggyu did one of his world-famous 90* bow in front of manager-hyung. 
"Hyung i'm sorry." He said while being in his respecting position. "Its my fault. I'm sorry. I'll be more responsible next time." 
"If there is a next time." Manager-hyung muttered under his breath and Sunggyu heard it. Manager-hyung then walked out from the scene. Dongwoo harshly grabbed sunggyu's shoulders and flung sunggyu around so that the leader would be facing him. 
"Hyung! Why did you do that?!" 
"I'm sorry dongwoo, its my fault." 
"Hyung don't say that! Its not yo--" 
"Dongwoo." Sunggyu firmly said. "I know what i did and what i didn't do. And When i say its my fault its mine. Got it?" Dongwoo let go of sunggyu's shoulders and saw that the leader's eyes were full of tears that were threatened to fall any minute. 
 
 
Myungsoo and sungyeol were being treated by nurses while the whole thing is happening. And by the time they were given a go sign to leave, they saw their hyung get slapped. "Serves him right." Myungsoo muttered. 
 
Sungjong later on got on the scene with his whole body bandaged. And when sunggyu took sight of him, he immediately remembered what happened awhile ago and started trembling. Before sungjong could ask what happened, Sunggyu walked away and took refuge at the hospital's rooftop. 
 
"Did i .. Do something wrong?" He asked himself while he leans his elbow on the railing of the rooftop. 
"I keep check on the things i do, and i don't think i did anything wrong to anyone .." He huffed and his red cheeks started to ache. "Hyung's such a good slapper." He said. "My cheek hurt like hell." 
 
Sunggyu was finally feeling calmer when his chest started to constrict again. 
"D-dammit." He cursed. The adrenalin that caused his system to ignore the effects of the drug that was in his body awhile ago is now gone. And now, the drug started taking over again. The excruciating pain took over his body and he started to gasp for air. He tried to stand up but fell down again. Everything around him is spinning and this time, he isn't sure where help will come from. 'Just let me pass out.' He thought.  
 
 
He then did the unthinkable. He crawled towards one of the bars in the railing and started banging his head. He figured, if the drug wont let him pass out, then he will. 
 
At the first strike, he immediately felt dizzy and he felt something liquid but hot roll down his face. When he was about to hit himself for the second time, a hand covered his forehead. Preventing his head from getting hit,
"Ow!" The stranger yelped. Sunggyu turned around to see who it was and to his surprise, it was sungyeol. 
 
It looked like him hitting his head worked because he finally lose consciousness.  
 
-------------------------
 
Sunggyu-hyung walked out from the scene the moment he saw Sungjong heading his way. When myungsoo was discussing with us about what he was planning to do earlier today, for some reason, i resented it. For the first time, i just want them to leave hyung alone. 
 
I talked it over with them. Showing them the stakes if they decided to push through with their plan, and they told me they'd think over it again. I was glad when they said that. Because sunggyu-hyung will be safe from that plan today. 
 
Yes, I do know their plans. But the thing is, i didn't know sunggyu-hyung's plans. When he did that sinful dance earlier today, myungsoo's promise of re-thinking crumbled down. And with the hurtful remark sungjong got from the MCs because of sunggyu-hyung's beast side, i knew then that they will really do what they intended to do. 
 
Their plan? Well .. To drug him, hide him somewhere, and make gyu-hyung their personal play thingy. If .. You know what i mean. 
 
Its really despicable. Yes, i know i was once part of it. But there is something inside of me that still shows me that what they're doing is something ruthless and not enjoyable. 
 
I wanted to stop them from doing what they plan to do with gyu-hyung. But just like everyone else, i'm afraid of myung. 
You see .. No one really knew him like i do. Not even his parents. I know the things that he's capable of, and the things he's willing to do just to get something he really wants. And he wants sunggyu-hyung. 
 
And because i chose to do nothing, what i feared the most happened. But luck is still on woohyun-hyung's side because they were still able to save gyu-hyung on time. 
 
But when i thought everything will be fine now, stupid myung pulled off a stunt. He stabbed woohyun-hyung. Everything went falling down when he did that. What he did is not something mendable. What happened today is something that will be hard to burry no matter how hard we try. 
 
I phoned a hospital and they immediately took woohyun-hyung away. We thought that things couldn't possibly get worse. But sadly. It did. Because we forgot that manager-hyung was still here.
 
He asked us what happened and hoya-hyung gladly told him everything. That myungsoo stabbed woohyun-hyung. Manager hyung was really mad but instead of furthering the damages, he just told us to hurry up and go to the hospital. 
 
When we arrived there, we must've really looked like we went to war because the nurses immediately took us and treated our bruises. 
Once all of that was over, we all headed back to where everyone is but found sunggyu-hyung being slapped by manager-hyung. Myungsoo said that sunggyu-hyung deserved it, but for me .. He really didn't. 
 
"How are we going to hide this one now?" Dongwoo said. 
"I think Sunggyu-hyung knows how." I said. 
"Oh, so now you want him to take the blame? Wow sungyeol you really ar--"
"Thats not what i meant!" I retorted. "What i mean is that .. Sunggyu-hyung is a clever person. He knows how to hide many things in plane sight." 
 
"Trust me." I said. "Wait .. No. Trust sunggyu-hyung." 
 
Everyone became silent. 
Just like how i know myungsoo's capabilities, everyone knew sunggyu-hyung's. I all looked at them and saw them convinced by my words. 
 
"I'll just .. Go get him." I said as i walk away. 
"The hospital's big . Where do you think he'll be?" Hoya said.
"I know my sunggyu-hyung well." I said. "I'll find him." 
 
I took the elevator instead of the stairs to the roof top. I knew that sunggyu-hyung likes to be in windy places when he's stressed out. I was smiling brightly because everyone is starting to believe in Sunggyu hyung just like how they used to. However, my smile disappeared when i saw him bang his head and blood trickle down his perfect face. 
 
Then i remember the side effects of the drug. It seems like sunggyu-hyung wants to knock himself out by banging his head hard and so, i ran towards him before he could injure himself again and blocked his head with my hand.
 
He looked up to see who it was who stopped him and suddenly passed out. 
I carried his abused body on my back and headed down to the E.R again where they hurriedly placed him on a gurney and disappeared behind the doors of the E.R room. 
 
"Yeol, what the hell did you do?!" Hoya yelled loudly at my face.
"I didn't do anything! He was banging his head! I stopped him before he could do it again then he passed out!" I explained. 
 
"I wanted to save him." I softly said. 
 
We all waited outside for hours before woohyun-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung were taken out from the E.R. They were placed in a big private room with their beds, beside each other. A doctor took samples of blood from the two slumbering angels and headed out to test them. The 5 of us sat on the sofa or beside the two as we wait for either one of them to wake up. 
 
The night was deadly silent. And what's more, you can really feel the tension as the fiends and the holy knights breathe the same air.   
 
------------------------
 
He was woken up with the sight of a nurse taking his vital signs. It took time before his eyes adjusted to the brightness of the place to see that woohyun was just 3 feet away from him. He immediately sat up but his head throbbed in pain and he massaged his temples to ease it out. The nurse instructed him to lie down first and to do no sudden movements. 
 
"Oh, hyung's awake." Someone said. Sunggyu looked to his right and saw that it was Hoya. Before sunggyu could ask, Hoya told him everything. 
"Hyunnie's safe hyung. The knife hit nothing important in his body. He just lost a lot of blood. They say he might wake up soon. As for you hyung, sungyeol found you banging your head in the rooftop last night. He stopped you before you could do it again then you lost conciousness." 
 
"Where's yeol?" Sunggyu asked. Hoya then pointed at the chodding who was busy fiddling with his phone. Probably playing games again. 
 
"Yeol" sunggyu called out and sungyeol immediately looked up and walked towards his hyung. 
"Thanks." Sunggyu said and sungyeol smiled. "Anytime hyung." Hoya then ruffled sungyeol's hair. "Yah! My hair!" Sungyeol said.  
 
Everything was just fine with everyone when a doctor suddenly came in.
"Kim Sunggyu?" The Doctor said.
"Y-yes?" Sunggyu answered. 
"Well .. The test results that we did on you just got out and it seems that a strong concentration of a black market drug was in your bloodstream." The doctor said and two police men showed up behind him. 
 
"Mind if you tell us about it?" 
 
-------------------------
Comment comment i beg of you. Comments encourage me to continue 
upvote upvote i crey when you upvote
subscribe subscribe well .. I die when you subscribe