010

[DISCONTINUED] Sweet Like Rain
Sunggyu flashed his usual perfectly practiced fake smile. 
"Sure." He said. "I wont mind" 
The whole room became tense. They were all thinking,
Will sunggyu be selfish and tell what really happened? Or be the sweet selfless leader that he is and lie? 
 
"So .. What happend?" He asked again while eying the badly bruised members, the unconscious Woohyun, and the pale Sunggyu. 
 
Sunggyu adjusted his position. his smile faded as time flew by as he recall 
what happened on that cursed night. 
 
On that night when he learned how to fear his beloved sungjong, on that night when he almost lost his sanity, on that night when .. His dear friend got stabbed. Its not a very beautiful memory and so, as he try to remember, and as he debate with himself wether if he should say the truth or lie like what he does all the time, a tear escapes his eye. 
 
"Oh s-sorry." He said while he wipe the tear off of his face. 
"Uhh .. It was .." Everyone in the room holds their breaths and myungsoo .. The ever so guilty myungsoo felt that he's finally been caught. 
 
"Seasang fans." Sunggyu finished with a sigh. He lied. 
"Seasang fans?" Repeated the doctor.
"Y-yeah .." 
"If its not too much trouble, can you tell us what happened?" Hoya was about to protest. Saying that they'll just open up the closed scars that his hyung had when sunggyu suddenly nodded and agreed that he'll try the best that he could to tell everything. Myungsoo looks at sunngyu wide-eyed. He thought he finally broke sunggyu's resistance. It looks like, he'll be able to enjoy for much longer. 
 
"There were 8 of them." He started. "7 of them were girls, and the other one was a boy. We were all practicing like what we always do and soon, everyone left. Well .. Except for me. I was always the last one to shower so i got left behind." He started.
 
Sunggyu told lies after another.
Though he did tell what really happened, he changed parts of it. While telling the story, he makes sure that he covers up any sign that there weren't really any seasang fans by saying things like those fictional people made sure no trace of them will be left so they wore body suits, masks, and gloves. He also buried the part where sungjong did such an awful thing by saying that it wasnt him, but the male seasang fan.The police believed everything.
 
Through the explanation, he grits his teeth in anger. He remembers everything that sungjong did to him. He remembers how many times he pleaded, and how many times he was ignored and denied. And most of all, he remembers how myungsoo stabbed woohyun without even thinking twice. 
 
He's not sad anymore. 
He's mad.
Really mad. 
 
After his explanation, everyone was silent. 
The members were all in awe because of the cleverness of their hyung. 
The way his brain processes everything so fast is such a wonder for everyone. They were all pitying him too. Because it seems that he just have to lie for everyone all the time. 
 
"Well thank you for your co-operation." The police said with a bow and left the room. The doctor patted sunggyu's shoulder and left. 
 
Once the people who knew nothing about the truth left, the whole room was dead silent. Sunggyu just sat in his bed while he stare blankly at his feet.
 
"Hyung yo--"
"Leave" sunggyu softly said with sadness in his voice.  
"But hyun--" Dongwoo protested but got cut off again.
"Leave!" Sunggyu said louder this time. 
 
When everyone saw the terrifying stare Sunggyu had on, they left without another word. This stare that Sunggyu had was something they haven't seen for such a long time. When the members started making their hyung suffer, sunggyu's terrifying side disappeared. But because it came back, it is almost certain that hell is coming back. 
 
Without the other members, Sunggyu spent his whole day in the hospital alone. The nurses injects something in his dextrose every 4 hours because the doctor said that the black market drug's stuck in his blood stream. And so, to prevent future attacks from it, they inject a drug that kills the black market drug.They also gave him some medicine for his over used throat and advised that he wont use his voice for the next 2 days. 
 
He sits in his bed with a pen and a drawing notebook in front of him. Without those rambunctious members, Sunggyu has no use for the pen and the drawing notebook. He stares at the blank piece of paper while he taps his pen on the mobile table in front of him. 
 
"How dare you" he suddenly wrote.
 
"hurt someone i care about the most" 
 
"How dare you."
 
"Make us suffer when you are nothing but a speck of dust to us."
 
"How dare you."
 
"You nightmare." 
 
Sunggyu read the words he wrote and slightly smiled when he just found the new song that would make up for the lost time they'll spend in the hospital. Though it clearly needs work, he knows it will turn out great. He continued to release his anger through the new song and once he's done with the words, he opened his iPad and used an app he bought and started mapping out how the song will go. 
 
Even though the doctor told him not to use his voice, he sang over and over again. And by morning, his throat's on fire. 
 
"Didn't i tell you not to use it?!" The doctor scolded once he saw sunggyu holding his throat while he sings.
"I'm sorry but i just wrote a new song. I had to sing it." He wrote while he tries to get the doctor's pity by acting all cute and innocent. The doctor bought it. 
"If you don't want me to remove your vocal chord, then listen to me." The doctor said and Sunggyu nodded. 
 
The doctor then walked over the unconscious Woohyun and started scribbling down words in his clip board. He checked woohyun's stats, and pursed his lips. 
 
"He should .. Wake up soon .." The doctor simply said. "Call me if he does. And use the buzzer boy, don't yell for me. Got it?" Sunggyu nodded. 
 
When the doctor left, Sunggyu cant help but stare at the unconscious Woohyun. Now that he thinks about it, he's never really seen Woohyun asleep. Sunggyu then went out from his bed and walked over to Woohyun who's bed lies right next to his. He then laid his arm on the bed, used the back of his hand to support his chin, and stared at woohyun's closed eyes. 
 
'I wonder how i'll get pretty eyes like his' He asked himself.
'People always laugh at my eyes since they're so small .. I hate my eyes.' He thought. 
Sunggyu then poked Woohyun's cheeks in hopes that the boy would wake up. Sadly, he didn't. He poked his nose, and still nothing happened. He poke his forehead, and nothing happened. He pouted, and just continued staring at woohyun's face. 
 
 
'Hyunnie's so good looking .. No wonder people throw themselves at him.' He thought. 'And those lips too .. I wonder how those feel like against your own .. Hyunnie ... You're just so ... Perfect.' 
 
Captivated by woohyun's features, Sunggyu's body suddenly started moving on its own and cupped woohyun's face and gently traced his lips with his thumb. With a hazy mind, he leaned closer and closer.
 
"What are you doing?" 
 
Sunggyu's senses suddenly bolted up when he heard woohyun speak. so he backed away but fell down on the floor. Woohyun effortlessly sat up despite his condition and eyed the nervous leader. 
 
"What were you doing hyung?" Woohyun asked again. Sunggyu just slowly stood up while hanging his head down. Embarrassed with what he was caught doing, and afraid that woohyun might see his flushed face. 
 
"Yah hyung i'm talking to you?!" 
 
Sunggyu didn't answer and just pressed the buzzer numerous times. Seconds later, a doctor together with a nurse, came running in. Sunggyu just pointed at the conscious woohyun. 
 
The doctor and the nurse immediately came over to woohyun to check and ask him about many things. Sunggyu just quietly walked back on his bed, covered his whole body with a blanket until his caramel hair's the only thing seen and pretended to sleep. 
 
"Oh, looks like gyu's asleep." One of the nurses said. Woohyun looked over the lying figure and smirked. 
"He's not asleep miss." He said. 
The nurse then poked sunggyu with a pen but he didn't budge. The nurse pulled down the blanket and the snuggly sleeping sunggyu came to sight. Woohyun pouted. His hyung deceived him. 
 
When the doctors left with a remark saying that woohyun's healing faster than expected and that his foot's getting better too, woohyun is now alone With a sleeping hamster. He sighed. 'Where are the others?' He thought.
 
He then easily stood up from his bed and walked over sunggyu's bed while carrying his IV bag. 
 
He leaned closer to sunggyu and whispered. 
"Why did you back away hyung?"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"I really wanted that kiss." 
 
Woohyun just watches in amusement as Sunggyu turn bright red. 
 
-------------------------
 
comment comment
subscribe subscribe
upvote upvote
 
a lab you~~