Don't tease me!

What?! My Husband??

"Chanyeol-ah, take Baekkie and go somewhere. So that you two can spend time together more. But send Baekhyun home not later than 10, ok?" My mom said.

No! Spend time together?! No! Don't wanna! No! No means!

"uh…mom, I want to go home?" I'm asking for her permission.

"No, you can't. You can come home later. Spend time with Chanyeol more. Remember he's your husband, Baekkie." She warned me.

Husband! Not yet mom…

"Chanyeol-ah, me, your dad and your parents-in-law have to go somewhere. So, you can do it for us, right? You two can have fun and spend a little more time." His mom said to him.

No… Say no! Say N-

"Yes, mom. I will take him. Ommonim, I'll take care of him and I'll send him home back safely." Park freaking Chanyeol said with a smile!

You're so dead, Park freaking Chanyeol!!!!

Smile? Fake! It's fake! Go die!!!

"Thank you, handsome. My son-in-law is so clever!" My mom said excitedly.

Mom pls… he's acting!

*So do you!* Shut up! I'm not!

*admit* go away!

"You two can go now. Baekhyun-ah, have fun." His mom smiled at me.

"Nae, ommonim." I smiled back.

We stood up and bowed at our parents before we got out of the restaurant.

When we reach to the parking lot,

"Yah! Where's your car?" I'm too tired to find his car. Besides, he has many cars (well… 4 or 5? I dunno!) and I don't know which one he brought.

"What are you? Princess? Should I carry you to my car?" He walked towards me.

Princess?! You really want to die!!

"Stop! I don't know which one you're bringing! Just go in front of me and I'll follow." I'm trying to calm myself.

"Follow me, puppy~" he sang and walked towards his car.

"Just shut the hell up!" I yelled behind him.

He laughed at me.

What the hell! He's so annoying!

"Here! Get in." He said as we reached his car.

I was about to open the door of the back seat,

"Yah! What are you doing?!" He asked.

Is he dumb?!He knows I'm getting into the car.But still asking me? Really dumb!

"Are you dumb or something's wrong with your eyes? I'm getting into the car, you dumb!" I yelled at him.

"Why back seat, I meant, you dumb! Am I your driver?! Just get into the front seat beside me!" He shouted at me and got into the car.

He wasn't supposed to shout at me!

"Yah! Don't you get in? I will go without you if you don't get in now." I heard he yelled.

Aishh…

I got into the car anyway since I didn't take any money to take taxi or bus.

"Good, wifey!" he said to me once I got into the seat beside HIM!

THE HELL, PARK CHANYEOL!!!!

I turned to him eyes widened and face red since my anger rush through my face.

Are you sure that is just anger?

What the heck?! Yes! That's anger!

Oohh… I thought it's blush?

SHUT UP! GO AWAY!

"Say it again. And you're dead, Park Chanyeol!!" I shouted at his face.

He smirked at me. And-

"Byun Baekhyun, my 'wifey'~" He said to my face.

You're asking for it!

"You. Are. Dead." I hit his arm really hard, again and again.

He's your husband, Baekhyun!

Not yet! And he's asking for it!

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Stop! Stop it!"

"I said stop Baekhyun!" He shouted.

But like I want to stop? Hell no! Just keep hitting!

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I said stop! But he's still hitting!

Well… I will show you that I'm your husband!

Gross!

I grabbed both of his hands and pulled him towards me. Our faces inches apart.

I felt him tense and he widened his eyes.

Cute!

No, he's not! What the hell you're talking about, Chanyeol!

I smirked at him and he struggled.

"Let go of me, Park Chanyeol!" He said angrily.

"What? I'm your 'Husband' and of course I can hold my wife's hands whenever I want to." I teased.

His eyes widened more.

He's really funny! Haha…

*He's cute, Chanyeol* Shut the up!

"I said let go!! Or I'll bite your hands!" He yelled.

I thought my ears gone!

"I'm your husband. How can you say that, princess?" I said like I'm hurt by his words.

I admit that teasing him is my favorite hobby! ^^

"I can do this, too." He said quickly.

Then, he brought my hands to his mouth and bit--

Crap! That puppy is biting me!!

"Ahhhh!!!!! Stop biting!!" I shouted and pushed him back.

Gross! His saliva on my hands!

It hurts! What the heck puppy!!

"There! I told you, didn't I?" he's panting.

I glared at him.

"You're gross! You taste the worst!" he wiped his mouth repeatedly.

"Your saliva is more gross, you puppy!" I wiped his saliva with tissues.

My poor hand!

"Stop everything! We should start going, remember you jerk!" He stated.

Right. I kinda forgot.

"Where should we go?" I started the engine.

"Take me anywhere near home." He said.

"Let's go to the park, then." I started driving to the park near his house.

 

*On the way*

 

"I'm tired. I'll take a nap. Wake me up when we reach there."I heard him talking.

"Whatever. I don’t care!" I replied immediately.

 

It takes about half an hour to reach there. When we reach the park, I turned around to wake him up.

Well… I think I should look at him nearly. Since he's gonna be my…… wife? Yeah wife. I'll be husband, of course.

*There can be husband and husband, Chanyeol.*

No! I don't want a 'husband'. I want a 'wife'.

 

He's flawless. His cheeks are chubby. His pinky lips.

I wanna kiss- no!

Control your hormones, Park Chanyeol!

Just wake him up already!

"Yah! Get up. We're here." I said to his face.

"…5 more minutes, Mom." He turned around.

"I'm not your mom! Get up, you puppy!" I shook him a bit.

He opened and blinked his eyes.

Well… I admit he's kinda…. cute?

I wanna puke!

 

Baekhyun's POV

What are we doing here? Where is this?!

"Where are we?" I said and looked around.

"The park near your house! Remember we supposed to talk seriously. And you wanted to come here so we can talk." He said calmly.

Oh right!

"Let's go to the bench there." I pointed at the bench near the tree and got out of the car.

He got out of the car as well and we went to sit on the bench. We said next to each other.

"Let's talk seriously. Don't tease me. I'm tired and I don't want to fight anymore." I said while swinging my legs.

I'm serious!

"Ok. Since we're going to get married, I think we should set the rules on each other..........................................................."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! Here, update! ^^

Cheer up! and really thanks a lot for the comments!

By reading you guys' comments, I feel we are really one, we're really on the same way and I feel like i want to lead you guys. So, you guys have to believe me and follow on my way. :) haha.

again, Stay Strong and Cheer up!

To relieve you guys and to keep our feels and faith, read THIS!

Thank you, guys! see ya~ <3