Player!

What?! My Husband??

 

"Ok. Since we're going to get married, I think we should set the rules on each other. Agree?" He spoke to me.

"I was gonna tell that anyway. The first rule. Don't tell anyone in the school that you are my fiancé. And I won't, too." I stated.

"I won't! For me, I will date any girl I want and I don't want you to -block in my way. I won't stop you if you date anyone. Deal?" He

said playfully.

Any girl? Of course, maybe one of his crazy fangirls!

"What a player! Don't worry. I won't tell your crazy fangirls that you are my fiancé. And it's not like I will jealous anyway." I don't

care really.

*Are you sure?* More than sure!

"Haha… I don't care if you get jealous or not. Don't tell your parents or my parents when I'm dating someone other than you. I

will get scold or they would abandon me." He pleaded.

You're afraid that you would be abandoned. Haha…

I smirked at him.

"Fine. I won't. You have to date secretly though. Remember they said they had their eyes on us. I'm sure they got the spies

around us." I warned him.

"Ok. Thank you? It's weird to say that to you though." He said.

Yeah. Weird. We weren't serious on each other like this since our childhood. So it's weird.

"You don't have to say if you don't mean it. Oh, the most important thing. How about the guys? They would feel betrayed if we

don't tell them. What should we do?" I asked him.

"We have to tell them anyway. We can't hide them about this forever. But if you want, a week or two can make it." He

suggested.

I think it's fine? I don't want them to know. They would be beyond surprised if we tell them.

"Let's hide about this a week or two then." I agreed.

"But… how about the rings? We can't hide them if we wear these things." He showed the ring to my face.

Curse the rings!!

Umm…. How should we do? How should we do?

Oh yeah! I got the idea!

I'm smart! Huh!

"I got the idea. You don't want to wear it and me neither. But we had to since they told us to wear that every seconds. So, we can wear

the necklaces with that rings. They won't see the rings since it will be hidden under our shirts." I clapped to myself since I'm a genius. (A/N: kkaeb song, baek! -_-)

"well… that can work. Deal then. Anything else you wanna say? I can't think anymore rules right now. I'll tell if there's any other anytime,

ok?" he said.

"umm, ok then. I'll tell you when I can think more, too. So, can we go back home now?" I replied to him.

*urghh… I'm tired!*

"I don't think I can send you home since it's about 8:30 now. Your mom and dad won't be home since they said they'll be out for

something? So, where do you want to go?" He annoyingly said.

*Like I want to be with you, Park Chanyeol!*

*you want to, baek!*

*No, I don’t!!!*

"Arghhh!!!! I'm tired!" I groaned.

"You think I'm not? Don't act like you're the one, you little puppy!" He barked.

*well… barked… yeah… ignore me!*

"Fine! Let's go to ice-cream shop. I want one. But only if you treat me." I said out of blue.

*That's the only thing I can't think right now.*

"Excuse me? Treat you?" he said and turned to me with a frown on his gross face.

*Hey! Your husband is handsome, you know!*

*He's not!! Shut the hell up and go away, stupid spirit!!*

*Well… I'm just correcting you!*

*I said… GO AWAY!*

Then, I got the idea and smirked at him.

"What? You're my soon-to-be husband, after all. You said I'm your wifey? Then, why not treat me?" I said smirking.

*yay!! You admitted that you're his wifey! Clap! Clap!*

*Whatever!*

I saw his expression changed to shocked? Haha… it's hilarious!

"Well… not yet! And like I want to spend my money for you. Hell no!" He yelled.

"Then I don't know where to go! I was saying cuz I didn't take any money with me!" I said annoyed.

"then, you should have told me in the first place!" He shouted.

*Huh? Who allowed you to shout at me, you giant!*

"You can tease me and I can't? You think it's fair? You're the dumbest person in the word, giant!" I shouted at him back.

We're lucky that no one's around us. Or else we would be thrown with stones.

What a relief!

"Ok then! But remember you have to treat me back, Princess." He winked and smirked at me before he got up to his car.

I'm sorry I have to yell again! Pardon me!

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!!" I yelled with all my force and followed him to his car.

 

*Chanyeol's POV*

 

I was laughing out loud when he's yelling. Hahaha…

His expression is between shocked and angry.

He's…………. cute(?).

What the hell am I thinking about?!

Stop it! Stop! Stop!

Then, I heard the door of the passenger seat is opened and he came in. I laughed at him when he's seated beside me.

"Stop, you stupid!" He said to me angrily.

"I- hahaha… I can't!" I can't stop laughing!

"You. Are. Dead!" He said through his teeth before started hitting me on my arm.

"! It hurts!" I said through my laugh.

"then stop!" he didn’t stop hitting me.

Ouch! I can't feel my arm!

"ok I stop!" I immediately put on a serious expression. I'm laughing inside. *merong*

"Now go!" He turned around to avoid my creepy face.

"Yes, your highness." I mumbled.

I'm sure he heard it.

"Park Chanyeol!" He yelled but didn't face me.

I let out a laugh but quickly shut my mouth and started the engine.

It didn't take long to reach the ice-cream shop. We both got out of my car and went in.

"Annyeonghaseoyo~ Welcome to our shop!" The cute girl from the counter greeted us immediately.

*Is she cuter than your fiancé?*

*no… what?! Yes, she is!*

*no! you said no!*

*Aish… whatever!*

We went straight to the counter to order. When we stop in front of the counter, I saw that girl giving me the looks and blushing.

Wow, I'm handsome after all!

I decided to flirt with her. Who knows, we can get free or at least discount?

(a/n: Screw you, Channie! -_-)

"I want chocolate with chocolate chips topping." I winked at her and she blushed deeper.

"What do you want?" I turned to the little puppy and asked as I was trying to nice in front of my 'fangirl'.

"I want vanilla and strawberry with two different toppings." He said straight to the girl.

What is he thinking about?! Two at a time?!

But I want to be nice in front my 'fangirl' so I just gave the bill and went to sit at the corner.

"You're eating two at a time?" I said as soon as we sat down.

"I can eat as much as I want. Why do you care?!" he shouted.

I was about to yell him back but,

"Here's your order, sir." The cute girl came and served our orders.

I sent a glare to my so-called fiancé and made sure he got it. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Thank you, cutie." I smiled at the girl and winked.

"You're handsome, oppa." She bowed at me while blushing and went back to the counter.

"humph! Player!" I heard the little human say it.

"Why do you care? Are you jealous?" I smirked at him.....................................

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi, my lovelies~ <3

here's an update! Hope you guys enjoy it! ^^

If you guys are happy, I'm happy! ^_^

Comment! Upvote if you want~

see ya, guys~