Being a little weird

What?! My Husband??

After I got out the car, I saw Jongin and Kyungsoo waiting for us. I smiled at Kyungsoo and ran to them. I heard someone following me though. I gave Kyungsoo a hug as if we haven't met the whole day yet.

 

"Ew. Dude, keep your baby away from my 'friend'." I heard Jongin talking to the person behind me while giving a certain look at me and Kyungsoo.

 

I turned and glared at Jongin.

 

"What? I can't even hug my best friend? Is he your boyfriend?" I asked and smirked at him.

 

I saw Jongin's expression changed to confused and seemed like he's uncomfortable after hearing my words.

 

"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo whispered loud while pinching me.

 

"Ow!" I yanked Kyungsoo hand and covered my arm to stop him from pinching more.

 

"Argh! Whatever! Let's go?" Jongin looked at us each at a time.

 

I ran back beside to Chanyeol who was standing beside Jongin. The two and also Kyungsoo looked at me confused.

 

"Jongin, I suggest you to walk with Kyungsoo. Cuz I don't want you complaining about me and Kyungsoo being clingy. And you know you can try out if you want him to be yours." I whispered the last part into Jongin's left ear and I gave him a wink.

 

"Got it? Now, let's go!" I said and grabbed the shirt of the certain giant to walk with me.

 

Don't get me wrong. I might get bored walking alone so I'm taking him with me. Besides, I'm the one who forced him to come.

 

Are you sure? Isn't it Jongin who forced Chanyeol to come out?

 

Huh?

 

At the ice-cream shop? Remember?

 

Uhh…. Whatever!

 

"Where are you taking me, baby?" I snapped out of my thought and looked at where the voice came.

 

I only saw the smirk on the face.

 

On.That.Giant.Face!

 

Smirking.At.Me!

 

And.Calling.Me.Names!

 

Calm down, Byun Baek. It's just pet name. And you know it's used between the lovers-

 

I got it! Shut up!

 

I let go of his shirt and glared at him, also I stopped walking. I glanced behind me to check Kyungsoo and Jongin.

 

Oh. Guess they're having fun talking with each other. And they're walking really slowly which makes them far from us.

 

"I have no idea what to do now. What about you, giant?" I looked at the giant and asked.

 

"Huh? You have no idea? Didn't you plan or something?" He asked me back.

 

"I just want Kyungsoo and Jongin to be together as soon as possible. But now, even without my plan, they're already comfortable with each other and having fun. Look!" I looked at the-soon-to-be couple and so did Chanyeol.

 

"I think I know what you're talking about. So, what do we have to do now?" Chanyeol asked me.

 

I turned up to look at him but he's looking down at me. That makes us looking at each other and I didn't realize we're standing close. Other people might think we're about to k-kiss.

 

I didn't know why I didn't look away. He didn't too. I'll admit that I found his eyes attractive. We didn't look away until.....

-

-

-

-

-

we heard the capturing sound.

 

I turned to look at the voice and saw Kyungsoo holding his phone. I gave him "what-the-" look but he gave me a sweet smile.

 

"That was romantic. So, I didn't want to let it go without saving that as memory." Kyungsoo said, smiling.

 

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun, you know you guys can go on a date without minding us. I will take care of Kyungsoo." Jongin said out of blue.

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes and looked at Jongin dreamily. Chanyeol and I looked at Jongin a little bit shocked.

 

"Dude, are you sure?" Chanyeol asked Jongin.

 

"Wow. Looks like you really wanna go on a date with your soon-to-be wifey. Yeah. I'm sure. You guys can go without us." Jongin answered.

 

I can't really mind about what Jongin called me and about that date whatever he's talking.

 

"Jongin, are you sure you will take care of Kyungsoo? Can you make him happy?" I asked again cuz I didn't think Jongin would say that before I left him with Kyungsoo alone.

 

The situation now is the vice versa. Like Jongin is asking us to leave him with Kyungsoo alone!

 

Oh my god! Kyungsoo! You dreams are gonna be true!

 

Lol… I'm really happy for my bestie!

 

"Well, I don't know how to make him happy. But I found we really get along well. So, I think we can have fun together. Right, Kyungsoo?" Jongin turned to Kyungsoo and smiled at him.

 

Kyungsoo froze before he nodded and smiled back at Jongin.

 

Oh my! They're so cute!

 

Yeah. I'm squealing inside my head.

 

"Kyungsoo." I called and Kyungsoo turned to look at me. I motioned him to follow me and he did. We needed to talk in private. So.

 

"Kyungsoo, I don't know what to say but try everything? You know I at giving advice. And I'm sure you and Jongin are getting along well now. So, I believe Jongin can make you happy." I smiled at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo immediately hugged me tight.

 

"Thank you, Baekkie. That's because you're encouraging me everytime. And thanks again for inviting me today." Kyungsoo let go of me and looked at me with glassy eyes.

 

"No. No. No. You can't cry now. You know there's Jongin who's looking at you." I looked at the direction where Jongins was standing. And I'm not joking Jongin was really looking at Kyungsoo.

 

So did Chanyeol. At you.

 

Yes. So did Chanyeol. But not at me! At 'us'.

 

"Awn. Don't be shy. Now let's go, you love-struck 'girl'." I to make him comfortable again.

 

He slapped at my arm but grinned at me. I gave him a wide grin and walked back to where the boys were waiting.

 

"Why are you guys have so many things to talk in private? Do you know you guys act like girls?"

 

Who do you think asking us this questions? Like usual, Jongin?

 

No. This time was some certain idiot giant.

 

I gave a glare and slapped his arm hard.

 

"So, guess we're going now. Jongin, I'll trust you! Kyungsoo, take care. Have fun, you two! Bye!" I said in one go and again, grabbed the giant's shirt again.

 

"Dude, I'll call you." Chanyeol shouted to Jongin but Jongin gave him a quick nod and waved his hand at Chanyeol.

-

-

-

-

-

After walking for five minutes, I saw a big big teddy bear which was too cute to leave. I really wanted that but I couldn't get it without playing the games successfully. I couldn't control myself anymore so, I ran there quickly leaving the confused giant behind.

 

"Woah. Hey, there cutie. You want this?" The man at the game booth asked me as soon as I got there, panting.

 

I nodded rapidly.

 

Yeah. I know I look like a little kid right now. But I can't help myself too!

 

And there come some panting sound beside me.

 

"Ya! Why did you run so fast?" I gave him a glance and directed my eyes back to the teddy bear standing cute in the booth.

 

"If you want that bear, you have to play 3 games consecutively. The first game, you have to explode 5 balloons. I will give you only 6 arrows for that. Remember you have only once chance. The second game, you can see there's a pyramid of cans. You will get 3 tennis balls to make the cans lay on the floor. That is easy actually. And the third game, there's a basketball goal post you see. You have to goal 3 times but you will only get 3 balls. There's no one who was successful in all the games. But you can try, you know. You deserve this cute bear since you're cute too." The man winked at me.

 

I didn't have time to care about that man flirting with me. I turned to the giant and gave him a puppy look which made him really confused.

 

I know. But I didn’t even know myself why I did that. I really want that bear. But the problem is I can't play games. Especially, basketball which the giant is expert at. So, yeah. Now you know!

 

"What?" He asked as cold as ice while frowning.

 

"I want that." I pointed towards the bear.

 

"So? You heard him. If you want it, play." He replied and shrugged.

"I wanna! But I can't, you know you stupid. You play and I will get the bear." I told him with pleading eyes.

 

Ok. Let's pretend I don't remember hating him. Only for now! Just for now!

 

"Play for you? No." That stupid giant kept refusing.

 

I pouted at his refuse. Then, I heard the man giggling while looking us. We looked at him confused.

 

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked me, pointing to Chanyeol.

 

I was about to reply-

 

"Hey boy, man up! Play for your little cutie. He's too cute to resist, ya know." The man said again.

 

But this time, all went silent. I didn't know how to reply and guess the giant didn't know too.

 

Actually, I can't care about anything right now cuz the only thing in my mind is that bear!

 

"Remember you have to do everything I want you to for a week. Then, I will play." The giant whispered into my ears.

 

I looked at him frowning and he whistled. I looked back at the teddy bear and again to him.

 

Argh!! He's getting on my nerves! But guess I have no choice.

 

I sighed and nodded.

 

"Fine." I said in tiny voice.

 

Gosh! I look so helpless right now. Am I?

 

"Hey man, shall I start?" Chanyeol talked to the man at the booth.

 

"Woah. You really love your cutie, aren't you? Haha. Let's get it started." The man said while handing the arrows to the giant.

 

I looked at him carefully while he's playing. It takes a really few minutes to finish all the game. I looked at him in awe.

 

This is……… really wow! I only know he's good at basketball not all the games. So, this is just…… really amazed me.

 

So, this is another side of him which makes girls fall for him.

 

Now you know this side of Chanyeol. He's really sweet. Huh?

 

Ye- N- uh- whatever!

 

I snapped out of my thought because of the sound of clapping.

 

"Wow! You did it, boy. You got a gentleman here, you cutie. And here is the cute big bear for you." The man handed me the bear I wanted.

 

I was grinning wide and thanked the man.

 

"No. No. You don't have to thank me. You have to thank your man. He's really good at games I guess." The man said and high-fived with giant.

 

I turned to the giant and looked at him.

 

Say it, Baekhyun!

 

"Thank you" I said in tiny voice again while grinning.

 

I'm not grinning at that giant! I just can't stop grinning cuz I just got the teddy bear I've ever wanted.

 

 

*Chanyeol's POV*

 

I thought I froze for a minute. Never in my lifetime, I thought Baekhyun would say that to me.

 

Wow! Just wow!

 

He hugged the bear tight and walked ahead while grinning after he thanked me.

 

"Have a nice date, boy" The man said to me, smiling.

 

I smiled and nodded back.

 

Don't get me wrong. I just nodded cuz there's no way I can explain him about us.

 

Then, I ran after the puppy to walk beside him. I heard the giggles as soon as I reached beside him.

 

"Do you like it that much?" I asked. I didn't know he loves teddy bears that much.

 

"Hmm." He nodded rapidly, giggling.

 

"Gosh. Why are you so happy?" I mean, he's not a five-year-old or you know 'girl'. Can't understand why he's happy that much.

 

"Cuz I got what I love." He looked at the teddy bear and hugged back tight without stopping grinning.

 

"Yeah. Because of me. Remember the deal, princess." I looked at him and smirked.

 

He sent me a glare which I shrugged it.

 

"Fine. Don't call me that again!" He yelled.

 

I ignored him and he's back to his teddy bear, grinning back. Then my phone started ringing my pocket. I took it out and saw my mom calling.

 

"Yes mom?" I answered. I saw Baekhyun glanced at me as I said 'mom'.

 

"You are with Baekhyun now, right?" I spare a glance at the puppy beside me who's hugging the bear tight.

 

"Yeah. Why?" I asked back.

 

"You guys didn't eat anything, right? Don't eat anything. I cooked for you guys. Take Baekhyun with you too. I will wait for you guys. Drive safely, Chanyeol-ah."

 

"Nae. Bye, mom." I hung up the phone.

 

"Your mom?" Baekhyun asked me.

 

"Yeah. She told me to take you home. She said she cooked for us. And warned us not to eat anything. That's all." I answered.

 

"Hmm." He just hmm-ed me. Nothing more.

 

"So, what do you wanna do? If there's nothing, let's go home." I stated.

 

He looking around and I don't know what he's looking for. I was just looking him confused. Then he pointed to the left side where some shop existed.

 

"There! Let's get some ice-cream before we go back." He told me with the face……. that I don't know how to express.

 

Pretty?

 

Y-No.

 

Cute?

 

Ye-uh-A little bit.

 

I can't believe I said that. -_-

 

"Fine." I walked ahead as soon as I answered.

 

"Wait." He ran to catch me and walked beside me. Then he said,

 

"Buy me ice-cream."

 

The ?! Why am I the one who's paying for everything he did?! We're not even on a date!

 

Chanyeol, man up! That's your fiancé!

 

Boo-hoo! Like I care!

 

"Why the ?!" I stopped walking immediately. I yelled and the people around us turned to us. But I don't really care.

 

"Why are you yelling?! I forgot my wallet. That's why, you stupid! I'll give you back if you want!" he yelled back at me.

 

"Gosh! And you eat like a pig." I talked in normal tone. But yes, I offended him.

 

"What?!!" He shouted over his lungs. The people turned to us again.

 

Oh please! Mind your own business, you people!

 

"What?" I said back in an icy voice.

 

"You! Fine! Say whatever you want! I'm still eating." He said and walked straight to the ice-cream shop.

 

I sighed and walked to him to stand beside him.

 

"Hi! Give me chocolate, vanilla, strawberry for each." He smiled and said to the girl behind the counter. I kept glaring at him and he kept ignoring me.

 

"Here's your order, sir. And your boyfriend is so handsome." The girl said to the puppy whose smile faded as soon as he heard the last part. I smirked at him and he sent me a glare before he went out. I thanked the girl before I paid the bill and went out also.

 

I didn't realize he went ahead of me. When I got out of the shop, I saw he's already at the parking lot standing beside my car, since the shop was near the parking lot. I ran there and unlocked before we got on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hey guys! I supposed to update ealier..... but I got tests and had to study. T___T

Hope you guys understand me. ^^ I'm working on the next chapter... but I don't know when can I end it :3

So, thanks for your patience, y'all~ <3 ^_^

Love ya!