Not myself

What?! My Husband??

 

"What the !" he yelled at me.

 

"Didn't you hear what your mom said?? Tell me how I can calm down!" I half-yelled back to him cuz if I yelled out loud, his mom will hear.

 

"What's the problem?!" he said while wiping the water off of him.

 

"I'm sure you heard that your mom told us to sleep in one bed! Don't ask me why cuz I don't wanna sleep with you. In one bed!" I stormed my feet.

 

Like a kid. Cute!

 

Whatever!

 

He smirked at me.

 

The ?! Smirk? I widened my eyes and glared at him.

 

"Well. If you don't want to sleep with me in 'my' bed, you can sleep on the floor you know. Now, excuse me and follow me into my room if you don't wanna be scolded by my mom when she found out that you slept here, on dining table, in the morning."

 

He left as soon as he said that to me. I groaned before I slapped my forehead hard.

 

Ouch!

 

Since I have no either way, I followed him in the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You can sleep on the couch if you don't wanna sleep on my bed. With. Me." He smirked at me.

 

I widened my eyes at his words.

 

Me? On couch? On that uncomfortable place for sleeping?

 

No way!

 

"No! You take your couch and I will sleep on your bed. But NOT with you." I raised my voice on 'NOT' word to warn him.

 

"Oh. Hello? This is my room, you puppy. My room, my rules. You're lucky that I'm not telling you to sleep on the floor." He said as he plopped on his bed before glanced back at me.

 

I stood in the middle of his room blankly. I just kept staring at him, not knowing what to do and my brain wasn't working anymore.

 

Stupid brain! Think something!

 

"Well. If you don't have anything to say then, let me go and clean up. I suggest you to clean yourself too." He smirked at me as soon as he got up from his bed.

 

Before he could get out of his room to bathroom, I stopped him.

 

"W-wait." I stuttered. And I don't know why.

 

"What?" He turned around to face me.

 

"Can you be a gentleman and let me sleep on your bed? Please?" the last word can be heard as a whisper or a mumble. I don't know what is wrong with me begging him on things like that.

 

I didn't even realize I looked down all the time instead of looking straight at him. I looked up to see his kind of shocked face before a smirk replaced on his face.

 

That's when I snapped out of whatever it is and rolled my eyes at him.

 

"No, no. Don't you roll your eyes at me, princess. Fine.You'll be my wifey and I'll be your hubby in this marriage anyway. So, yeah, let me be a gentleman for my soon-to-be wifey. And that room is the bathroom. You can clean yourself up there. I'll use the one in hallway." He showed his remarkable smirked once again before he got out.

 

I sighed while washing my face. I looked at the reflection of my bare face and thinking what's really gotten into me. I know I'm not kinda myself today. When I'm about to change after cleaning, I realized I didn't take any spare clothes.

 

I found out he hadn't come back yet. I decided to go into his closet and find one.

 

Rich bastard!

 

His closet is full of expensive things, I see. Actually, I expected his closet to be messy but it's tidy and clean. After searching for the pants I can fit in for about five minutes, I gave up. Because he's ing tall and I can't fit in. They're way too long for me.

 

ing giant!

 

I just grabbed the biggest tee which can also cover my thighs and wore it. I ran back to the bed quickly because my phone was ringing non-stop.

 

"Hello mom?" I answered immediately when I saw the caller ID.

 

"Baekhyunnie, are you guys sleeping yet? I'm just making sure you're sleeping with Chanyeol." I rolled at my mom's reply.

 

"Mom, we haven't married yet. It's not necessary to sleep beside each other. But I'm on his bed now if that's make you happy." I sighed and informed her just to make her happy.

 

I heard a squeal in return. Also I heard my dad asking her what was going on.

 

Gosh… Mom please!

 

"Okay. But tell me you're not sleeping on Chanyeol's bed alone. You have to sleep with him. Get it, dear?" My mom sounded so sweet that I wanted to curl my fingers.

 

"Arghh... Mom please! I'm not sleeping with him until we get married!" I kinda yelled back.

 

"No excuses please, Baekhyunnie. Let me repeat. You have to sleep with Chanyeol. That's final. Chanyeol's mom will check you guys while you guys are asleep. So, make sure you guys are on the same bed, together. If not, I will cut your allowance for a month." I winced at the last sentence she said.

 

I can't live without my money. I like shopping and stuffs. So, I need money.

 

I groaned before I nodded in defeated manner although she didn't see it. I knew that she knew I'm doing that.

 

"Okay. Okay. Fine." I replied weakly.

 

"That's my boy! You're so clever, baby. Where is Chanyeol? Let me talk to him." My mom requested.

 

I wonder if he's dead in the bathroom or something. He's long gone.

 

"I don't think you can, Mom. He's in the bathroom right now. He can't t-" Before I can finish my sentence, the bedroom's door was opened and revealed the person to be no other than my mom's soon-to-be so-called son-in-law.

 

His hair was wet and he's in bathrobe. I felt something strange run down my spine. He kept staring at me with shocked and confused eyes. I didn't even know myself that I stared back him with same sort of eyes.

 

I broke our eye contact when I heard my mom's voice.

 

"Is it Chanyeol? Is he back?" she sounded excited.

 

"Yes. I'll hand him my phone. Wait a second." I replied to her before I handed my phone to the wanna-be-husband of mine who stood in front of me now.

 

He hesitated to accept the phone because he didn't know the person who wanted to talk to him at this time of night.

 

I mouthed him 'my mom' to him before he answered.

 

"Yes ommonim?" I heard his voice changed.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I walked into my room and saw Baekhyun half- on my bed. I mean, his legs are exposed and a little bit of his thighs.

 

! So ing thin legs!

 

And milky thighs?

 

Yes! I admit it looks good.

 

Wait! Is that my tee? Cuz I'm sure he wasn't wearing that when I got out.

 

I didn't even realize I kept staring at the little puppy in my big tee until he handed me his phone.

 

I looked at him confused but he mouthed that it was his mom. So, I accepted immediately.

 

"Yes ommonim?" I faked my voice to be sweet.

 

"Chanyeol-ah, I'm just making sure you're with Baekhyunnie. Please take care of him for me, okay?" she sounded like a request.

 

"Yes. Don't worry, ommonim." I made sure I sounded sweet.

 

"Okay. Good night, boys. Oh. Let me remind you that Baekhyun can be clingy and he made light sounds like puppy noises when he's sleeping. Please don't mind and let him clingy to you. You guys would look great together. Keke."

 

"Yes. I got it. Sleep well and sweet dreams, ommonim." I wonder what kind of noises.

 

She hung up after she said 'bye' to me. I handed back the phone to the lost puppy boy on my bed who was looking at me with curious eyes.

 

Like he's pleading me to tell him what his mother was telling me.

 

No, puppy. Next time maybe.

 

"What was she telling to you?" he sounded really curious.

 

"Nothing much. Just telling me to take care of you and told me that you can be clingy in your sleep." I smirked at him.

 

"What?! No, I don't." he pouted and I saw his face kinda flushed.

 

"We'll see about that. Let me ask. Is it my tee you are wearing?" I asked out of nowhere.

 

"uh… yeah. I have no spare clothes with me. I was going to tell you when you're back. My mom's call happened. I forgot to tell you. I hope you don't mind." he smiled at me.

 

Smile?! I was totally speechless.

 

"Yeah. Whatever." I turned to go to my closet but he spoke again.

 

"Um… mom said that we have to sleep on your bed together. And she also told me that your mom would check on us while we're sleeping." He shrugged while looking at me.

 

"Great! So what? We have no choice. You can sleep on any side. Now let me go and change." I went into my closet without waiting for his reply.

 

I found the puppy boy was already asleep on the left side on my bed when I finished changing and drying my hair.

He looks so calm while sleeping. I kept staring at his bare baby face for like five minutes, I think. Then, I shook my head and took my place on the right side which he left for me to sleep in.

 

I was on back staring at the ceiling. I was about to close my eyes but I heard the mumbling beside me. I turned to look at the boy beside me. He made that sound again.

 

I remembered what his mom said to me and I smiled at him. Not fake one. I wanted to laugh but I didn't want to wake him up. So, I just smiled.

 

I tried to ignore that noises puppy boy was doing and went to my dreamland.

 

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: hey guys! Firstly, I want to apologize that I made you guys wait so long! T__T

Please forgive me and really really thanks a lot for waiting :') <3

I really had no idea how to write these past days. I was busy with my college. :3

I hope you guys don't mind about this chapter. I tried my best really. ^o^

Thanks again! Please Enjoy~ ^^

Thanks a lot to new subscribers and upvotes too~ <3

Love you guys~ see ya~

Lastly! Happy Birthday to my 'princess' xD to our puppy boy!

The most important thing is that Park Chanyeol is the very first one to wish Baekhyun a 'Happy Birthday' ^_^ <3

let's hug guys~ the ship is sailing itself!! *o* :')