Before the 'date'

What?! My Husband??

*Next Morning*

 

*Phone ringing*

 

What the! What time is it and who the is calling me in this hour of morning!

I quickly grabbed my phone from nightstand and answered it without looking who's calling me.

 

"Hello"

 

"Baekhyun!!!!!!!!!!"

 

! I'm wide awake!

 

"WTF, Kyungsoo?!!!" I yelled back.

 

"Why are you still sleeping?! I mean who can sleep well when they have a date?" Kyungsoo questioned.

 

"Oh well. Let me explain! This is a "date" for you. But not for me! Remember that I'm going with them for your sake only, !" I replied.

 

"Kyaaaaaa!!!!! I love you too my bestie!!!!" Again! He screamed!

 

"Kyungsoo!!! Can you pls shut up?!!" I yelled at him to stop him from screaming non-stop.

 

Why is he so excited? -__-

 

"Oh. Haha. I'm so sorry. Hehe."

 

Omg! Help my bestfriend. He's hopeless!

 

"Dude, do you know you sounds so girly right now?" I mocked him.

 

"Oh shut up! But I don't know actually. Anyway, I'll be there around 10. So, be ready, you diva queen!" Of course, he mocked me back.

 

Typical bestfriends!

 

As I'm about to reply back, the line got cut off.

 

There! The way of waking me up from my over-excited best-est friend!

 

It's still 8am and I have an hour or so to sleep. So, who cares? Do Kyungsoo or whatever, I'm back to my dreamland.


-

-

-

-

*Bang Bang Bang Bang*

 

"arghh!! Get away from me!!" I shouted and tried to sleep back.

 

"Byun Baekhyun, open the door or else I'm breaking in"

 

"What th- Kyungsoo?" I questioned back cuz I'm still half-asleep.

 

"Yes. It's me, you idiot. So what do you prefer?" He shouted back.

 

"Ok. Fine. Fine. I'm coming." I got up from bed lazily and opened the door.

 

"Thanks for welcoming me with your morning breath, Byun Baekhyun. It's 12 in the noon already and how can you still asleep?" Kyungsoo said while he's placing his things in my room. I plopped down back on my bed.

 

"Oh who cares! Dude, it's weekends. And weekends means 'sleeping all you want' to me. So yeah." I still don't get up and hugged my bolster.

 

"Oh really? But you know what? Today is not as usual as hell. Cuz we're have a date tonight!" He squealed.

 

"Oh god! Snap the hell out of it, Kyungsoo! Maybe it is for you! But not for me, you idiot!" I yelled.

 

"Oh yes it is! Cuz remember you guys are going to get married? So, yes, it's a date for fiancés of course." Kyungsoo squealed. Yes. Again!

 

"Do Kyungsoo!! Don't remind me of that! Just remember only for your sake that I'm going out today!" I shouted.

 

"Awn. I love you, my bestie. But really, you guys should go on a date before getting married. So, you know, you can check what type of guy he is." Kyungsoo patted my back.

 

"What type of guy he is? Oh please, Kyungsoo, I know he's a player and you know it too. I think everybody does. And I don't care whoever he date or whatever about him!" Kyungsoo smirked at me.

 

What the actual ?!

 

"Oh yeah. You don't wanna know about that cuz you get jealous easily." Kyungsoo smiled slyly at me.

 

I widened my eyes. I mean….

Can you believe this is my best friend? How can he say that while he knows I hate him to death!

 

"What the , Kyungsoo?! You better save your life from me! I'm killing you now!" I got up from bed and he ran off from my room.

 

Heol…. Maybe today is worse for me!

 

Jongin's POV

 

As I feel my back becomes aching for sitting too long, I glance at the clock on the wall of Chanyeol's bedroom.

 

It's 5 already?!!!

 

I didn't know the time since we were into playing video games.

 

"Chanyeol, it's 5 already. Let's stop." I reminded him but not stopping the game.

 

"Why? You have a date or something?" Chanyeol replied without looking at me.

 

"No. I don't have. But you do."

 

Hope you know what I mean, dude.

 

"I have a date?! I don't even know but you know it? Who is the lucky girl who got a date with me?" Chanyeol smirked at the screen.

 

As I expected. He didn't remember at all.

 

"You really don't remember, don't you?" I sighed.

 

"What? I don't know what you're talking about."

 

Finally he paused the game and looked at me confused.

 

"We're hanging out with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo tonight! So, practically, it's a date for you and Baekhyun. That's what I'm talking about, dude."

 

Hope he understand now! -_-

 

"What the , dude?! Like I wanna go on a date with that puppy? Hell no! I'm going for your sake, Kim Jongin. Cuz you were the one who invited them. And tell me, you wanna date with Kyungsoo tonight, right?" Chanyeol said.

 

Well… I admit I find Kyungsoo cute. But I don't know I have feelings for him.

 

"Well… I don't know. Maybe I wanna date with Baekhyun." I smirked at Chanyeol.

 

I saw his expression changed and he was glaring at me. He kept silent.

 

"Haha. Dude, don't worry. I won't. You don't have to jealous while I'm joking." I laughed out loud.

 

"Who said I'm jealous?! Whatever, I'll change my clothes. So wait wherever you want." He went into his closet.

 

"Got it. I'll be at downstairs. So, be there in 3 mins."

 

I went downstairs and saw Chanyeol's mom. While I'm having a conversation with her, Chanyeol came down.

 

"Mom, we're going out. I'll be back around 10." He informed his mom.

 

"Oh. Baekhyun will be with you?" His mom asked back.

 

I smirked at him.

 

"Do you have to ask that everytime I go out? For your pleasure, yes, yes, I'm going to pick him up now." Chanyeol answered with unpleasant face.

 

"Oh I don't mind then. You can come back anytime or you can sleep over at Baekhyun's." His mom nearly squealed.

 

I saw Chanyeol rolled his eyes and shook his head. Then, nudged me and went out of the house.

 

"I'll go now, aunty. Thanks for your food today." I bowed at her and went out too.

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I'm walking back and forth in the living room of Baekhyun's house. I look out of the window often. Why?

Cuz he's late! I mean they're late! He- They won't forget about us, right? What if they do? Or one of them is sick?

 

Aishh….

 

"Kyungsoo!!!!!!!" I covered my ears and looked at the source of the loudest voice.

 

"Baekhyun!!!!" I yelled back.

 

I feel sorry to Baekhyun's mom though.

 

"I'm calling you so many times but you ignored me! What the hell are you doing? Sit down!" Baekhyun patted beside him tempting me to sit beside him calmly.

 

I sat down anyway and sighed. He looked at me and I looked back.

 

"What if they're forgetting the date? I mean hanging out with us.? I asked with worried face.

 

"Calm the down. They're on the way to get us. Trust me." I looked at him questioningly.

 

"How did you know? How can you know they're on the way?" I bombed with questions.

 

Before he reply me, we heard car honking. I looked at Baekhyun widened and he smirked at me back.

 

"See I told you. Now come on you love-struck girl." He got up and went out of the house ahead.

 

When I went out, I saw two modern fancy cars and two handsome guys leaning on each car. I blushed and went to stand beside Baekhyun who's waiting for me.

 

"Hey, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun. We're sorry we're late. We were into the video games we were playing. Hope you don’t mind." Jongin let us know the reason.

 

Awn. Such a gentleman! I love him more now.

 

"I don't care really. Let's go." Baekhyun replied cuz I kept my head down and blushing.

 

I don't know what's wrong with me really! Everytime I see Jongin, I got blush automatically.

 

"Baekhyun, you better go with Chanyeol. I'll go with Kyungsoo." Jongin said to Baekhyun and grabbed my hand.

 

Baekhyun looked at us unbelievably. I smirked at him back and he mouthed me " you" which I giggled at.

 

"What is funny?" Jongin asked me with his unique smile.

 

Really, Kyungsoo? Really? Unique?

 

Yes! For me maybe!

"uh- nothing." I smiled shyly back at him.

 

We got into Jongin's car and I saw Baekhyun's went into Chanyeol's car before we set out.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*On the way*

 

At first, it was dead silent. I'm nervous and I kept looking out of the window to view the night sceneries while he focused on the road. Then,

 

"Kyungsoo"

 

Omg! He called my name. Oh, I love you, my lord.

 

"Y-yeah?"

 

"You know Chanyeol and Baekhyun hate each other to death, right?" He asked suddenly.

 

"Yeah. Of course. I thought we all know?" I answered but unsure why he's asking out of blue.

 

"I want to know if you have any plan on them to get them close or make them like each other. I want them to get close before they get married so that their marriage will last long." Jongin explained.

 

"You're such a good friend. I want them to get along well too. But I have no idea now. Do you have any idea?" I asked him back.

 

I realized I got less nervous and became comfortable around him.

 

"Well. I'm thinking how about leaving them alone tonight? Make them go on a date without us." Jongin smirked at his own idea.

 

He's so handsome!!

 

"Ok. But first we'll be with them. Then, we make any excuse to leave them alone. So that we won't get caught." I told him details.

 

"Deal. We're here. Let's get it started, Kyungsoo." Jongin parked the car.

 

I nodded and we got out of the car.

 

*On the other hand*

 

*Baekhyun's POV*

 

"Don't forget to use proper excuse to them alone, Park idiot." I reminded while he's parking the car.

 

"Aw, babe. Do you want to go on a date with me that much? Only us?" He teased me.

 

"Shut the up! I'll never!" I yelled at him.

 

"Never say 'never', babe! We're getting married, remember?" He smirked at me.

 

"Stop calling me that! And don't forget we're here only because of my best friend's sake!" I got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Lol... they're planning on leaving each other on a date! xD

Hey guys~ I know I wrote this chapter focusing on Kaisoo ^^ Hope you guys don't mind.

ChanBaek'll be next ;)

Remember January is Kaisoo's month? ^_^

Speaking of it, Happy New Year guys!!!

I hope 2015 is a better year for exo and for us too^^

Take this as my new year gift to you all~ xD I will update as soon as possible! So wait for me~ so soon~ ^^

Thanks for subscribing, upvoting and comment! ^_^ <3 Love ya~

Here, for you guys' sake <3 <3 <3 our beautiful ship~