Mama's boys

What?! My Husband??

"Sorry, I'm late." The boy burst in.

Wait… I think I've ever heard this voice. So I turned around….

Park Chanyeol?! What the hell?!!!

"What are you doing here?!" I widened my eyes and nearly yelled.

"What about you? What are you doing here?!" He was shocked too.

"I'm here to meet my…" I stopped my sentence. And then I realized. Now I know why my dad told me not to freak out. But no! I don't want this! He? Park Chanyeol! Is my fiancé? It makes NO sense! No, it can't be! Please tell me he's in wrong room or something!

"So… now you know, baekhyun-ah. I told you to calm down, right? Now be a good boy and sit down. Chanyeol-ah, come here and sit." My dad made me sit beside him. Then, park annoying chanyeol greeted my parents and his before he sat down in front of me!

I'm really shocked and glared at him. He was glaring at me too.

I know we both hate this! But I have to do this to make my parents happy and proud of me.

*Forget about the giant in front and just eat, baekhyun!* I reminded myself.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

Why the hell Baekhyun is here?! I'm shocked. By seeing his face, he's also shocked. Then, I remembered my mom's word.

 

*flashback*

 

"I'm back!" I said as I went into my house.

"oh, you're back! Come here, son." I heard my dad's voice, coming from living room.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"well… this is my house, son." My dad answered (teasingly?)

"No, dad. I mean, why are you back early?" I asked as I sat down beside my dad.

"because, today is special day. Especially, for you!" My dad said excitedly.

"honey, you're back?" my mom sat down beside me.

"Hi mom~" I gave my mom a hug.

"what are you guys talking about?" mom asked.

"I don't know what dad's trying to talk to me, mom." I'm really confused.

"I said today is a special day." Dad repeated.

"oh right. Honey, we have to tell you something important." Mom said excitedly.

"what is it? Why are you all so excited about?" I asked curiously.

"You're getting married!" my dad said.

Did I hear "married"? who's getting married? Me? No way!!

"uhh… Dad, I don't have a girlfriend." I said

"good! I'm really glad to hear. And I'm not asking you that. I said you're getting married. Means, we want you to get married with our bestfriend's son." My dad explained.

Huh… who's kidding here?! Son?! What the hell is going on here?!

"dad, quit kidding!" I fake-laughed.

"Hello? Do I look like I'm kidding? It's not funny, son." He said in serious tone.

Hoops... you made wrong move, Park Chanyeol.

"Dad! Why I have to marry a BOY? Dad please…" I said in pleading tone.

"No excuses, Chanyeol. We arranged already. You have to go and meet your fiancé at six, prepare!" he got up and went to his and mom's room.

I turned around to my mom and she smiled at me.

"You will love him, son. He will the best for you. And you know him. But don't freak out when you see him, ok?" my mom said while holding my hands in hers.

"I know him? Who, mom?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"It will a surprise. But I can tell you, he's beautiful." My mom giggled.

"Aish… Mom, I want to know. Please! But how can a boy be beautiful!" I said.

"Sorry, honey. I want you to see yourself. And yes, he's beautiful. You will see yourself." She winked at me.

"ok! I won't ask anymore. but mom, can I come to that meeting place by myself? I wanna go to my friends. We're playing games."

Chanyeol said in pleading tone.

"aigoo… fine. But you have to be there on time. Don't be late!" Mom said.

"Yes mom! I love you~" I gave a peck on her cheeks and ran into my room.

*end of flashback*

 

Well… and now you know why I late.

Get back to the point, Byun 'puppy' is my fiancé?!

What in the world is happening to me?!

Since I can't resist my dad, 'calm down chanyeol' I need to calm.

'Act like you're a good boy~' I bowed and thanked my soon-to-be 'parents-in-laws' when I heard they told me to sit.

There! In front of me, the person I hate! And who also hate me!

Whoops…. Let's see how well we can act in front of our parents!

I smirked and glanced at him.

"Chanyeol-ah, greet your parents-in-laws!" My mom said to me.

I smiled at her and looked to my parents-in-laws *awkward -_-*

"Annyeonghaseyo Ommonim, Appeonim. I'm Park Chanyeol." I stood up and bowed at them.

I glanced at the puppy. There! He's looking at me with shocked eyes. Huh! Gotcha! I smirked at him.

 

Me – 1 point

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I kept my head down. I don't wanna see his creepy face.

He's gross!

His mom told him to greet my parents. I didn't pay attention to him till….

"Annyeonghaseyo Ommonim, Appeonim~ I'm Park Chanyeol"

Did I hear wrong?!

I just stared at him shocked. And did I just see him smirk? At me!

What do you think you're doing, Park Chanyeol! I glared at him.

Fine! So you act like you're so clever boy or what! Then watch me!

I smirked at my thought.

"So, now we should start arrange I guess." My dad stated.

"Yeah sure." His dad replied.

"Just eat the food first, gentlemen. Our sons might be hungry too." My mom said.

We just nodded and ate. While eating, My mom and his mom chatting, more like talking about 'our' wedding (What the hell!). My dad and his dad talking and chatting about their childhood. Wow… bestfriends!

Me and annoying human being? Glaring at each other. No words exchanged to each other.

"Why come you two being quiet? Just talk something?" His mom suggested while looking at us.

Now, my plan starts!

I smiled sweetly at her and "Nae, 'Ommonim'" I said.

I smirked at the person in front of me when I saw he just me a mixture of shocked and glaring look.

 

Me – 1 point!

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

He just said 'Ommonim'?! I thought he wouldn't say that since he hates to do this wedding.

I tried not to show him shocked eyes. So, I just glared him.

I saw him smirk! Ohh… so you're challenging me! I got the point! Let's get started, you little human being!

 

"Baekhyun-ah, how's your classes? Are you doing well?" I fake-smiled at him and force-asked him. I made sure our parents heard this.

He looked at me with what-the-hell eyes. I just smirked at him.

Then, his expression changed and "Yeah. I'm good, 'Chanyeollie'. How about you?" he replied me.

WTH! He just called me 'Chanyeollie'?? you think I would fall for it? Hell no!

When I was about to talk him back,

"So you two get along well? And I'm sorry I have to interrupt your conversation. We have to talk about your wedding, ok? Now pay

attention." My mom said excitedly. She looks really happy.

I'm proud that I made my mom happy.

"About wedding suits, Chanyeol's gonna wear tuxedo. And for you, Baekkie, we want you to wear wedding dress..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello lovelies~

I updated!! ^^ hope you guys enjoy it~

Comment pls~ let's be friendly~ shall we? ;)

Feel free to upvote! LOL! xD

I love you guys~

Thanks a lot to the ones who upvoted~ <3 ^_^