Too weird

What?! My Husband??

*On the way*

 

He was eating non-stop and at the taste.

 

! That's not even arousing. But it's annoying!

 

"Will you finish them all?" I asked without looking at him.

 

"If I won't, then who will? So, yes." He said.

 

"You better finish them before we reached home. Mom told not to eat anything, remember?" I reminded him.

 

"This is just ice-cream. Don’t worry. I still can eat your mom's cooking." He said then, he moaned at the taste again.

 

"You will become a pig if you keep eating like this." This time, I .

 

"Stop saying that!" He shouted again. But I smirked without looking at him.

 

"And you stop doing that." I said out of blue.

 

"Stop doing what?" He asked back.

 

"Stop at the taste. It's not even arousing but annoying." I said.

 

"Fine. But you, stop saying anything." He said.

 

"Ok." I replied.

 

Then, we went silent until we reached home. Guess what? He really did finish all the ice-cream on our way. After I parked the car, we walked out of it to go into my house. My mom was waiting for us at the door step.

 

"Welcome home Baekhyun." My mom said while opening her arms wide to hug her soon-to-be daugh- oops 'son'-in-law.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, ommonim." He greeted and walked fast to hug her.

 

"Come in. Your dad is already home, Chanyeol." We went straight to the living room where my dad was watching television.

 

"Hi dad." I greeted my father and about to sit down. But my mother grabbed my arm and pushed me to the next coach.

 

"Yeobo, Baekhyun is here." My mom showed Baekhyun to dad before made him sit beside me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, appeonim." Baekhyun smiled and greeted to my dad after sat down.

 

I shifted a little away from him just to leave some space between us. Then, I heard my dad laughed a little and said,

 

"Call me 'appa', Baekhyun. It's more comfortable." He stated.

 

"Nae, appa." He replied back.

 

My mom was watching the interaction between Baekhyun and my dad with the wide smile all the time while I'm playing with my phone.

 

No one pay attention to me. So, I only have my phone.

 

"Chanyeol, stop playing. Take Baekhyun to the dining room with you when I call you two. I'll prepare now. Honey, can you give me a hand?" My mom was taking my dad away from us just to leave us alone.

 

I know what are you thinking, mom. I know.

 

Then, my father agreed and went with my mom to help preparing dinner.

 

"Chanyeol, take Baekhyun to your room." My mom said before she got out of the living room.

 

"Don't wanna." I mumbled…….loud I think. Cuz it made my mom turned around and glared at me.

 

"Park Chanyeol!" she warned. And I let out a groan.

 

"Got it." I smiled at her. You know 'fake' smile.

 

"Have fun you both!" I thought I saw my mom's smirk before she got out from the living room.

 

I rolled my eyes and turned to the quiet puppy who was looking around the living room.

 

"Yah! Are you done looking around here?" I asked and that made him to pay attention to me.

 

"Kinda." He replied.

 

"Good. Now, follow me. And warning, you can look around my room. But don't break anything. It's better if you don't touch anything." I smirked at him and walked to my room ahead of him.

 

"Like I wanna touch your things." I heard he mumbled behind my back and I'm more than sure that he's pouting right now.

 

I stopped right in front of my room and waiting for 'my fiancé' .

 

"This is my room. You're not warmly welcomed. But come in. And don't forget my warning." I said as I opened my room door. I shrugged when I saw his glare towards me.

 

"Don't even think I came here because I wanted to, you fool! And you don't have to worry about me breaking your things. Cuz I can pay you back more than you think." He smirked at me before coming into my room.

 

"Well, let's see, baby." I smirked back at him. He didn't fight me back but sent me a glare when he heard the pet name.

 

So, now you have a pet name for your wifey, Mr. Park Chanyeol?

The ?! It's fun teasing him, you know.

 

Are you sure you dun want to call him like that?

 

off!

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

As I walked into his room, the first thing I saw was the big photography of him hanging on the wall proudly.

 

"Gross!" I yelled out in disgust.

 

"Aw. Admit your husband is handsome, baby." I know he's digging his own grave.

 

"Ew. You're disgusting." I replied and made a face to him.

 

"But I can be your prince, my princess." He smirked at me. Again, he smirked at me.

 

That bastard know I hate that name! !

 

"Stop it! Don't call me that!" I couldn't keep this conversation, well, more like debate. Cuz I know I'll end up hitting him till he's dead.

 

"You started it first!" He yelled at me.

 

I turned to him just to give him a glare and turned back to look around. But I didn't see what's lying beneath and I tripped.

 

"Ah!" I fell.

 

But the response I got from the 'other person' in this room was…

 

"Oops. You fell." He was enjoying inside, I knew it! Not giving me hand!

 

"What a messy room you got, you idiot!" I shouted over my lungs.

 

It hurts. My uh… .

 

"Well. That's not a problem for me. But here, take my hand." He offered me a hand.

 

I couldn't believe him if he would make me fall again by letting my hand go so I searched for his eyes for the first time in forever.

 

"Come on. Why are you hesitating?" he smirked at me and not breaking eye contact.

 

I chose to grab his hand in the end. But not fully believing him.

 

Before I could stand properly, he let go of my hand.

 

I knew it! What a jerk!

 

But I grabbed his neck as soon as he let go of my hand, which made him startled and immediately held my waist. Tight.

 

I looked up at him and stared into his eyes.

 

I don't know what got into me. But I just stared into that brown orbs.

 

Which are attractive. I can't believe I admit it.

 

We were breathing against each other. Staring at each other and not telling a single word.

 

After it seems like 10 seconds staring into each other's eyes,

 

"Boys! You can come down now. Dinner's ready." I heard Chanyeol's mom calling for us.

 

That made us realize our position and quickly let go of each other.

 

Well, that's awkward. Really.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

My plan to make him fall again was totally a failure. I don't even know what happened the past minute. I mean, it happened so fast. We can't even look at each other.

 

"Um… let's go." He said to me before walking towards the door.

 

"Be careful. Don't trip on anything." I said. In gentle tone.

 

I widened my eyes. I can't even believe myself what I just said.

 

A little voice replied "Hmm" before I heard the door click and Baekhyun walked out.

 

! ! ! What is happening now! I don't even know.

 

I thought in my head before I walked out to catch up with him.

 

My mom was waiting for us at the door of the dining room. She took Baekhyun's hand and lead him into the dining room.

 

"Did you guys have fun?" My dad asked as soon as we sat down.

 

I felt uncomfortable for that question and I didn't know why. I saw Baekhyun tensed up too.

 

"Yes. We did." I answered it for us.

 

Gosh. Why am I caring for him?!

 

"Now eat, kids. Baekhyun-ah, eat till you're full enough. Ok? Please don't mind if it's tasteless or something. But I tried my best." My mom said with a little giggles.

 

"It's ok for me, ommonim. I'll eat them all." He replied with giggles too.

Is it cute, Chanyeol? Baekhyun's giggles?

 

Leave me alone!

 

The dinner went well with giggles between my fiancé and my parents. Yes, I was being quiet and let my mind go anywhere.

 

But I got attention back to them when I heard my dad calling my name.

 

"Chanyeol, don't space out while eating. Talk something. You weren't like this before, right? Why are you being quiet?" my dad warned me.

 

"Nothing. I was just thinking about my upcoming project." Yes. I lied.

 

Sorry, dad. I don't even know myself what I'm doing right now.

 

To my luck, the question my mom let out made me choke.

 

"Baekhyun-ah, would you like to sleepover tonight?" That made Baekhyun choke too.

 

"uh… I-" he got cut off by my mom.

 

"I called your parents already. They told me that they want you to sleepover here often. That can make you guys close quickly. That's what we think. So, can you please, dear?" My mom was being more than gentle. I've never heard of that voice out of her before.

I sighed and turned to look at the 'lost' boy beside me. He looked so lost and helpless.

 

Well…. That's kinda funny. Haha.

 

Behave, Park!

 

He took a glance at me and then turned back to my mom. He opened his mouth like he's gonna speak. But closed his lips again.

 

I'm watching him doing that about ten times and I nudged his knees with my knees to snap out of him.

 

"uhh… I… but… I-" that's all that came out of his mouth.

 

"Oh dear, are you, perhaps, shy? Please don’t. You'll be an official family member of us soon. So, I hope you get used to it." My mom cut him off again.

 

"Mom, let this boy talk. A little, at least." I pointed to Baekhyun while talking to mom.

 

"Oh yes. What are you gonna say, Baekhyun, sweetie?" I rolled my eyes at my mom's 'sweetness'.

 

"I was gonna say…. Uh… that… that… that I didn't take any spare clothes with me. So, I don't think I can. I'm sorry, 'umma'." Baekhyun said that.

 

I widened my eyes and looked at him like "umma? Really?"

What are you thinking, you puppy?

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

That's at least I can do that. She likes being called "umma" by me and I'm rejecting her request in polite way. Calling her "umma" would make her satisfy, right??

 

"Finally!! You called me "umma". You're so cute, my darling. But listen, we will send you back your home tomorrow morning and we're going too. Tomorrow, we planned to spend time at your home, sweetie. Oh, and about the clothes, you know you can use Chanyeol's anytime. And I know exactly that'll look cute on you. So, please stay?" His mom replied. Which makes me so shock b.cuz of her pleading face and sweet voice.

 

I think I'm melting in. Forget about the clothes thing though.

 

"Yes. Okay, fine, I'll stay the night." I smiled at her. More like 'fake'-smile.

 

I glanced at the giant and he's still expressionless.

 

How can he not say a word?! I mean it's not like he wants me to stay! At least he could help me.

 

…..

......

 

On the second thought, like he would help me anyway. He would let me stay in trouble alone, by myself.

 

Selfish stupid giant! I hate him!

 

"Here. Enjoy your desserts, boys. So, get a little conversation and get closer to each other, ok? Good night, boys. Have a 'nice' sleep!" I heard she emphasized the word 'nice'.

 

Remember you're a good kid and polite, boy.

 

We thanked his parents and said 'good night'. After we bowed, we sat back down.

 

Didn't she forget to say something? Where should I sleep?

 

Nevermind. I'll ask for guest room to the giant.

 

I was drinking water and I heard footsteps stopping right at the doorstep of dining room.

 

"Boys, did I forget to say that you are sleeping together? In Channie's room? Ok. Bye. Love you, boys." That was his mom.

 

Next thing I knew is that I already spilled the water, which was in my mouth, on my 'soon-to-be' husband.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! Here's an update! I'm sorry I took it long again :3

but Enjoy it~ ^^

Comments & Upvotes are highly appreciated! ^o^

Thanks a lot for subscrbing and upvotes! <3

p.s: guys, I really love girly Baek :3 so, pardon me. *-*

Overprotective boyfriend Chanyeol: