What?!

What?! My Husband??

I was about to get out of his car, a certain giant grabbed my hand.

What the hell, Park Chanyeol?!!

"Yah! You should thank me!" Chanyeol interrupted me as I was about to yell at him.

"huh?! Dream on babo!" I yanked his hands off and got out of my his car at once.

"Yahh!!!!" I heard him yell behind me. I ignored him and ran into my house.

"Mom~ I'm back." I greeted her.

"Aigoo… my son. Are you tired?" She hugged me.

Well, something's up. She's weird. She'll only asked me like that if she have something that she wanted me to do.

"seriously mom? Do you have something to tell me? But yeah, I'm fine." I replied anyway.

"Oh you got me, son. I have something really important to tell you. Come on." My mom grabbed me into the living room.

She looks excited? And happy? What's going on really?!

We sat on the couch and she looked at me into my eyes and smiling sweetly. After about three minutes, she still didn't say any word.

"Mom? What's going on?" I asked her.

She took my hands in hers and held it tightly.

"Aigoo… My son is grown up." She stared into my eyes.

"Mom… I don't get it? And I'm only 17." I replied with questionable eyes.

"well… I talked with your dad this morning and we decided something for you. For your life, son." My mom said.

"My life? Woah… that must be really important then. What kind of decision?" I really want to know now.

"We want you to 'marry' our best friend's son!" My mom excitedly said and grinned widely.

What the hell is going on?!Marry?? Son?? Like boy?? I mean… what the… really??Arrange marriage for boys???!!

"w-what?! Me? Marry? WHO?? MOM!!" I nearly yelled.

"No… mom, i get that. But isn't that supposed to be GIRL if you want me to marry?? But seriously your bestfriend's SON?? Mom please, I'm not into boys you know." I said with pleading eyes.

"Don't be like that,baekkie. It's already arranged. And yes, I don't want you to marry any girl cuz my son is more beautiful-" I interrupted my mom.

"MOM!!" I shouted.

She just laughed at me.

"You're so cute, my son. But let me finish my sentence. For the rest of your life, you need someone to take care of you. And most importantly, that someone has to fulfill your wishes and make you happy. So we decided for you. Trust me, son. He'll be the best for you. He'll take care of you. And you two will make a happy family." My mom said sweetly.

How can I resist her?! But I don't want to do it! Arghh… it's so complicated. I love my mom and I don't want to make her disappointed. What can I do?!

"But I don't want to, mom. I don't want to accept this." I can't look into her eyes. I don't want to see her sad.

"Baekhyun, look at me. Look, son. We did this for your life. You have to accept this. You love me and your dad, right??You don't want to make us disappointed,do you?" My mom said pleadingly.

"I love you and dad.But." I don't know how to tell anymore.

"Baekkie, please~" she grinnied sweetly.

"Aishh…. Ok! Ok! Ok! I will do it!" I nearly shouted.

"Yayy!!! That's my son!! My baekkie!! We love you so much, son!! You cleverboy!!" My mom squealed and hugged me tight.

Ow, my poor ears! I can't breath!

"Mom!! I can't breath! Stop shouting!" I shouted.

She let me go and look at me grinning like really really wide.

"sorry, son. I'm so happy and I know your dad will happy too. Oh, I have to call him now. Go change. You must be tired. Hehe… oh and we will go meet your fiancé at six. So prepare, ok?" she said non-stop.

Wow, mom…

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I mumbled and went into my room.

 

After I changed into comfortable clothes, I plopped down on my bed.

I'm curious. Who's my fiancé?? Is he really good? Is he really right for me? Gosh… I don't know anymore. I should take a nap.

 

*About an hour later*

 

"Baekhyun-ah!!!!"

Is it someone calling me? Aish… I don't care…

"Baekhyunnie~ come downstairs!!"

Mom?? Why? I'm sleeping… maybe she'll stop calling if I don't do any noise… so better shut up and go back to sleep…

After a minute or two, no calling anymore.

See? I know right… so welcome my beautiful dream~

When I was about to knock out,

*Bang*

*Bang*

I shot up to sit. Who the hell is bangingon my door?!

"Baekhyunnie~ are you sleeping? Wake up!"

"I'm sleeping, mom. What do you want to tell me?" I laid down on my bed again, facing my bedroom door.

"Don't tell me you forgot? Remember you have to go and meet your fiancé." Mom reminded me.

Oh crap! Right. Fiancé! Stupid fiancé! Aishh…

"oh right. Sorry, mom. I will be downstairs in 15 minutes." I got up to shower.

"Wear something beautiful. Oops! I mean… something properly."

I heard my mom said.

Mom… really… geeezzzzz……

After I checked myself one last time, I went downstairs. There, my mom and dad already waiting for me.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" My mom asked and checked me out.

"Yup. Let's go." I smiled at her and we went out.

 

*On the way*

Who is my fiancé? I know him? Well… I don't care… but… I'm…just…curious… yeah… curious…

"Son, are you nervous?" my dad asked me while driving.

Nervous? Why I have to be nervous? It's not like I like this happening. Well… I think so? But it's true that I don't like this marriage thingy.

"No dad. I'm not." I replied.

I heard my mom and dad giggled at me.

Aishh.....

"Ok then. I want to remind you. Don't do embarrassing things in front of your parents-in-law. And don't freak out whenyou see your fiancé, ok?" My dad said in serious tone.

I got goosebumps. But wait… freak out?? Why I have to freak out?? I mean… I don't know him, right??

Whatever!

"Yes, dad." I answered.

After  about 10 minutes, I felt the car stopped.

"we're here. Now calm down. Be polite, and good." My dad turned around to me and said.

"Yes, dad" I replied him and I got out of car.

Wow. The luxurious restaurant!

It's like a common place for my mom and dad since they usually go to the business dinner or party. But for me, I don't often go to place like this.

"Let's go!" my dad said and went into the restaurant.

I followed behind my parents like a lost puppy.

The waitress took us to a private room. My parents went in first. I went in and turned to close the door.

"Long time no see, chinguya." I turned around to see my mom and her best friend(?) hugging.

Wait… she's somehow familiar! I saw her somewhere?

"Baekhyunnie! Aigoo… you're cuter. Come here." My mom's best friend called me.

I went to her and she hugged me. She pinched my cheeks when she let go of me. I smiled at her.

"Do you remember me? It's been like three years since you last saw me." She said.

I turned to my mom confused. She knows I'm confused.

When she's about to answer, the door was opened.

"Sorry, I'm late." The boy burst in.

Wait… I think I've ever heard this voice. So I turned around….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys~ long time no see xP

I'm sorry i made you guys wait :( forgive me pls....

So here... update! ^_^

Hope you guys enjoy it~  See ya~

Comment Pls~

 

contact me here