Lovebirds

What?! My Husband??

A/N: Please, please READ the note at the end! Thank you! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HE KISSED ME!!

 

I really wanted to push him but my hands betrayed me and won't move.

 

His lips are soft and gentle.

 

What did I just say?!

 

Stupid! Stupid giant!

 

He let go of me after like a minute. I opened my eyes and saw he winked at me.

 

I didn't even know when I closed my eyes.

 

"You guys did it!!! Yay!!!!!!" Jongdae shouted over his lungs and was jumping like he won a lottery.

 

The others were not helping or calming him down either. They followed Jongdae and clapping like crazy.

 

Stupid! ing hell!

 

We were told to change into comfortable clothes, so that we could go on a honeymoon as soon as the celebration ends.

 

After I came out from separate changing room, that so-called 'comfortable clothes' turned out to be couple tees and jeans.


Serioulsy?!

 

I rolled my eyes and I saw that giant did the same after he saw the outfits.

 

"Omo! Look at you two. With the couple tees that we chose you to wear, you look like two lovebirds." My mom said that while making me stand beside the giant who was faking a grin.

 

Good job, you giant!

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

Oh great! Couple tees! Pfff….

 

I rolled my eyes at my mom. Maybe she noticed me and faked a smile at me.

 

Of course, I'm your son, mom!

 

I faked a grin back at my mom.

 

"Okay. Now, if you guys don't want to miss your flight, it's time to go." My dad said.

 

"Come on. The driver is waiting for you guys." His dad said and led the way out.

 

Baekhyun and I rolled our eyes at each other before we followed our parents.

 

Of course, what did you expect?

 

And guess what?

 

That puppy boy, who is now *cough* my *cough* wife *cough* is tearing up like he'd gone forever.

 

Excuse me, Chanyeol, it's husband for you.

 

NO! I'm husband and he's the wife.

 

But-

 

No more buts! Go away!

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Mom, can't you come with us?" I said and pouted.

 

The thought of going away from home and alone with that giant made me really disgusting.

 

What if he tries to kidnap me?

 

What if- what if he tries to kill me?

 

OMG!

 

No. No. I'm not going.

 

"Awn. Honey, I'm tearing up. Look. You don't have to worry. Chanyeol here, who is your husband now, will take care of you and protect you. Right, Chanyeollie?" My mom looked at him and asked him out of blue.

 

I glanced at him and saw nodded at the question.

 

"Of course, Mrs.Byun. Don't worry. I'll take care of him." He smiled at my mom and turned his head to me just to give me a murdered look.

 

No!!!!! I'm not going with you, you jerk.

 

"But mom-" I was cut off again.

 

"No more buts, sweetie. Listen. You can call me whenever you want, ok? You're just staying there for a few days. You can come visit me and your dad once you're back. Now, be a good boy. I promise you're gonna have fun there, ok? You have to go now or you'll be late. Let me give you a hug." My mom hugged and patted me on my back. She pulled away after a minute.

 

"Chanyeol, son, I can trust you, right? Take a good care of Baekkie and have a great time there." His dad told him and gave him a pat on his back.

 

"Yes, dad." He responded with a nod and a little smile.

 

"Um. If possible, we would like to welcome our grandchildren as well." My dad said out of nowhere.

 

And no, he didn't say that in teasing tone.

 

Oh, what the actual hell, dad?!

 

"DAD!" I shouted over my lungs and gave him a glare.

 

They all except the giant laughed at my outburst and cooed at me.

 

"Ok. Ok. I'm not joking but you guys are gonna late if you don't set out go." My dad said again.

 

They pushed us into the car and told the driver to start the engine.

 

"Have a great time there." They all said and waved at us until the car was out of their sight.

 

We gave a glare at each other after we lost the sight of our parents.

 

Great! That's gonna be a long long way to Jeju Island.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies <3 Firstly, I'm SO SO SORRY!

I know I went on hiatus without notifying you guys and I feel really really bad and really really sorry. T___T

I had some life problems and school problems that I can't tell you guys in details. I'm sorry.

I guess I had writer's block too. I really couldn't find any inspiration to write and I just needed some times to solve my problems in real life. :3 I guess I still can't come over the writer's block completely even for now but I'll try, guys.

And my bias is Jongin, guys. I think you know what I'm talking abt. I've lost all the ideas since then and tbh, I thought about quiting. But I'm a strong KAISOO shipper and somehow, I gained back my shipper feels. I'll be really honest here guys. Since then, my kaisoo feels became stronger than chanbaek feels and I have a lot of plots to write kaisoo fics but I still can't put them into words, yet.  But that doesn't mean I lost my chanbaek feels, I still have a strong feelings for chanbaek and still squealing over them. The thing about kaisoo is that, probably you guys already knew too, there are ppl who quit bcuz of that issue. That's why I want to stand for them even more, somehow. So, if there are anyone of you guys who still ships KAISOO and who wants to stand for them, I just want to tell you guys "thank you so much and pls pls don't give up". And also, I'll be working on kaisoo fics and I'll notify you guys if you want. So, feel free tell me if you want or not.

And last but not least, I'm NOT abandoning this fic and I'll try to update at least once two months. I don't want to give you guys any promises cuz I'm afraid I can't keep it.

One last thing! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH and I'm so sorry, again!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! <3 <3 <3 :* :* :*