Can't stop teasing

What?! My Husband??

*Next morning at school*

 

I'm in the locker room facing my locker but someone suddenly grabbed my neck from behind and yelled into my ears.

 

"Byun Baekhyun!!!"

 

Oh, I know this voice very well.

 

"Gosh. Kyungsoo, stop it! I can't breathe."

 

Yes. My diva best friend.

 

Want to know when he's not like diva?

 

It's when Jongin is around him. He'll shy and calm all of sudden.

 

Ok. Now, back to present.

 

"I'm sorry. Hehe." Kyungsoo is smiling like crazy and that made me curious.

 

"I guess. Something good happened to you?" I asked with curiosity.

 

"No. Not to me. But to you. I'm just happy for you and proud of you, my best friend. That's all." He answered while grinning widely.

 

"Stop about that thing already, Kyungsoo! And it has to be a secret, ok? A "big" secret. So, you can't tell about that thing here, at school and anywhere. And you can't tell the others. Promise?" I warned him.

 

"Why? You need to tell them too. We're all friends, remember?" he reasoned.

 

"I know, Kyungsoo. But this is not the right time and I don't want the whole school to know about that yet. So please?" I pleaded him.

 

"I can't resist your aegyo, am I? Fine. Fine. I'll keep it up to myself only. I promise." That's why he's my best friend.

 

"Thank you, Kyungsoo-ah. That's why you're my best of best friend." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and patted my back. But then-

 

"Are you guys really dating or what?"

A question directed to us out of nowhere. We broke our hug and turned around to see no other than the crush of my best friend and the certain giant who were staring at us.

 

*Chanyeol's POV*

 

Jongin and I were walking to our lockers and then, I saw an interested scene happening in front of our lockers. When I got near them, I saw no one but my friend hugging his best friend who happened to be my soon-to-be "wifey". So, I asked out of nowhere.

 

"Are you guys really dating or what?"

 

Because of my question, they broke apart and turned to us.

 

"Are you jealous already, Chanyeol?" Jongin nudged my shoulder with his.

 

"oh shut it, Jongin." I replied to him.

 

"Wait, he knows about that too?" Kyungsoo pointed to Jongin and asked Baekhyun.

 

"Yeah. Since that stupid talked about that to him." Baekhyun pointed to me and answered to Kyungsoo. Both Jongin and Kyungsoo nodded.

 

Stupid? Well, I'll let him once since it's time to go to class now.

 

 

 

I don't know why the lessons are so boring. The teacher in front of the class is ignored by me and the other few. Only nerds and some gave attention to the teacher. I'm counting how many minutes left to lunch time while Jongin is sleeping beside me.

 

Now, it's about 15 minutes left. Then, my phone vibrated in my pocket. So, I took it out and saw "Shorty puppy" on screen.

 

He sent me a message. He never called or messaged me like this before. I smell something's up? I read the message with curiosity. And it says-

 

"Come to rooftop as soon as the bell ring."

 

I placed my phone back in my pocket without replying him. I want to know what's going on, though.

 

 

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

 

Jongin woke up with the sound of the bell and yawned.

 

"Ew. Wipe your drool, sleepyhead. I need to go now. I'll join you guys in ten minutes. So, wait for me with them at the usual place." I said and turned to walk out.

 

"Wait. At least, tell me where you're going." Jongin asked after he wiped his drool.

 

"Rooftop. Fiancé talk." I said shortly and walked out.

"Ooooohhhh." I heard Jongin "ooh"-ing me behind but I left him and went straight to rooftop.

 

When I opened the rooftop, I saw my "wifey" sitting on the bench. I went there and sat beside him.

 

"You're late." The first thing he said as soon as I sat down.

 

"I was informing Jongin. So, why do you want me here? Perhaps, you miss me?" I said teasingly.

 

"You wish, idiot. Well, I need a help from you. That's why." He sounded like serious though.

 

"Anything for you, baby." I teased and winked at him.

 

"Stop with teasing, you ! We need to be serious here." He yelled at me.

 

Haha… his face is funny when he's mad.

 

"Ok. Fine. Tell me what's the matter." I asked him after I laughed at him.

 

"You know that Kyungsoo like Jongin, right?" He asked me back.

 

"Yeah. I know how he looked at Jongin. But why are you talking about them suddenly?" I asked back.

 

"They are the reason I called you to be here." He gave me a serious look and I nodded at him without questioning or saying any word.

 

"Kyungsoo likes Jongin a lot. I want them to get together and you have to help me to get Jongin in my plans." He explained.

 

"What's the plan, anyway?" I questioned.

 

"Well, set them on a date or make a situation that involves only the two of them. That's all I can think about for now. So, you can help, right?" He said with determined look which made him look like calm and it was strange for me seeing him like that.

 

"Fine. But what do I do?" I asked.

 

"Ok. Today, after school ended, Kyungsoo and I will go to ice-cream shop near our house. You have to take Jongin there. Don't tell him that we're gonna be there. You have to act like you want ice-cream and tell him to company you. We'll act like we meet at the ice-cream shop by coincidence. Deal?" He told me his first plan.

 

"Fine. Anything for you, princess." I so that I can see his mad face once again.

 

"Arghh… Stupid. Idiot. We have to go now. The others must be waiting for us." He said and left the rooftop leaving me behind.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's POV

"Kyungie, let's go to ice-cream shop. I miss ice-cream." I said as we walked down the hallway to the entrance.

 

"Fine. But you have to treat me." Kyungie smirked at me.

 

"Urgh. Fine!" I groaned.

 

After we walked a block, we reached to the ice-cream shop. I got surprised when I got in. Guess what? The certain giant and the sun-kissed skinned boy are already there.

 

Woah… they're pretty early than I thought. I dun wanna say but this is the best job you've ever done, mr.giant!

 

"Hey. Look, Kyungie. There's Jongin." I nudged him in the shoulder and pointed to the direction where the boy was sitting.

 

As soon as he heard the name, his face flushed and his eyes widened.

 

Omo, you're so cute!

 

*Stop fangirling over your best friend, Baekhyun.*

 

"Come on. Let's go to them." I grabbed his hands and went to the boys' table.

 

"Hey Jongin." I greeted as soon as I reached there.

 

Yes. I'm ignoring the certain giant.

 

"Hey Baekhyun. Hey Kyungsoo. Do you guys wanna join us?" Jongin asked.

 

"Why not? Let's sit here, Kyungie." I pushed Kyungsoo to sit beside Jongin.

 

He glared at me and I smirked at him. Then, he glanced at Jongin and their eyes met, Kyungsoo gave Jongin a sweet smile and blushed again.

 

"Ok. Am I an invisible one here?" The giant asked out of blue.

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin laughed at him while I just gave a "yeah" look. Then, I got an idea.

 

Let's make him buy us ice-cream. Ha!

 

"Kyungie, I'm gonna get ice-cream. What do you want?" I asked.

 

"The usual one. Same with you." I understand since we eat together everytime.

 

"Ok. Now, come with me, you giant and don't forget your wallet." I got up and waited for him to get up. But he never did and looked at me confused.

 

"What? Why me? I'm not paying for you, wifey." He said.

 

"Yes. You are. Now, get up!" I raised my voice and grabbed his shirt.

 

"Ohh. There we go, the couple's lovey-dovey fight!" Jongin mumbled loud enough for us to hear.

 

And of course, Kyungsoo giggled at what Jongin said. I gave them a warning look.

 

"No, we're not. But if you want to be lovey-dovey, you can do it with Kyungie here. Now, get up, you lazy giant." I clutched his shirt tighter.

 

I saw both Kyungsoo and Jongin blushed and Kyungsoo yelled at me something but I ignored them.

 

"Fine. But if you leave my 'expensive' shirt alone." He got up.

 

"Rich bastard." I let go of his shirt and walked towards the counter.

 

After I ordered, the giant paid to the girl. And of course, that girl blushed when their hands met.

 

Ew. Ew. Ew. I mean there's no reason to blush right?

 

*Baekhyun, you're jealous.*

 

*No!!!*

 

When we went back to the table, Kyungsoo and Jongin were chatting and laughing.

 

Oh now, they're close. Great! First step, success!

 

I went back to sit beside Kyungsoo and he looked at me grinning.

 

"Oh. You two look good together. Should we leave you two alone?" I said teasingly. But I mean that really.

 

"Yah!" Kyungsoo blushed and hit my arm.

 

"I should hang out with Kyungsoo more often than this idiot." Jongin said and pointed to Chanyeol. They started fighting like children.

 

Kyungsoo blushed and smiled at what Jongin just said. I pinched his arm and he pouted at me. I gave him a you-look-dumb look back.

 

"Your orders are here, sirs."

 

We all turned and looked at the girl who was at the counter, brought our orders. We thanked her but she wasn't leaving. I saw she was taking out a paper note from her pocket and then-

 

"uh… o-op-oppa" She was looking and talking to Chanyeol who looked back at her confused.

 

"P-please take this." She gave him that note and ran back to the back of the counter. We all looked at her and confused.

 

Then, Chanyeol opened the note and it has numbers on it.

 

Oh. It's her phone number, isn't it?

 

After looking at that, Chanyeol and Jongin burst out laughing while I gave them disgusted look and Kyungsoo looked at me smirking.

 

"Dude, that girl likes you. Hahaha." Jongin said to Chanyeol.

 

"hahaha. I think so. Wherever I go, there'll be my fangirls." Chanyeol said proudly.

 

"Ew. Ew. Ew. You guys are players and disgusting." I said to both of them.

 

"Dude, your soon-to-be-wifey is jealous." Jongin nudged Chanyeol and mumbled that. Before I could talk back-

 

"Yeah. He's jealous, Chanyeol. Don't flirt in front of your wifey." Kyungsoo said out of blue. I looked at him eyes widened and gave him what-did-you-just-say look.

 

Wah. Is he really Kyungsoo? He's unbelievable.

I mean… he had to stay by my side. But he betrayed!

 

I just opened my mouth to talk back but I got cut off again.

 

"Awn. Baby, don't worry. I'll marry you only." That idiot giant teased me.

 

"Shut up, you all! I'm not jealous. Why do I have to be jealous?!" I yelled.

 

"Ayyyy. It's okay to be jealous, Baekhyun. He's your husband, anyway." Jongin said.

 

"Not yet! And I'm NOT jealous! That's final!" I retorted and pouted.

 

"Awn baby, you're so cute!" That stupid giant said to me out of nowhere.

 

"You shut up!" I yelled and glared at him.

 

They all laughed at me and Kyungsoo patted my back like comforting me. I sent a glare at Kyungsoo and he gave me a hug.

 

"Chanyeol, you should take your wifey away from Kyungsoo. Don't you think?" Jongin nudged Chanyeol and mumbled that. But still we can hear that.

 

"Kim Jongin!!" I yelled again.

 

"Haha. It's really fun today. Do you guys have any plans tomorrow? Chanyeol and I will be at my house playing games. How about we all hang out tomorrow again?" Jongin asked suddenly.

 

I saw Kyungsoo widened his eyes and his faces become light pink. I smirked at that and nudged him. He looked at me with like I-really-wanna-join look and I gave him a nod and a small smile.
 

"Fine! I will join. Kyungsoo too." I smiled at Kyungsoo.

 

"Ok then. We will pick you guys up around 5pm." Jongin said.

 

"Ok. We will be at my house." I informed them.

 

"See you then. Kyungsoo, I will drive you home. Come with me?" Jongin got up and waited for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked shocked.

 

"uh… yeah. Thanks, Jongin." Kyungsoo blushed.

 

"Come on. I'll drive you back too, my wifey." Park Chanyeol talked to me.

 

"Excuse me. But I can walk back by myself." I said.

 

"But I can't leave my princess alone. Come on. Don't be shy." Chanyeol said and grabbed my wrist and made me get up.

 

"Just go with him, Baekhyun." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Now let's go." Chanyeol said and grabbed me out of the shop.

 

"Let go of me!" I yanked his hand after we got out. I turned to Kyungsoo and waved at him and said "bye bye".

Then, I went with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo went with Jongin. The way back to my home was silent and no 'fighting' happened. It only takes about 10 minutes to get to my house. As soon as the car was stopped, I got out and ran into my house quickly without saying anything to the giant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A:N>> I'm really sorry for taking a long time, my lovelies~ 

and I'm really sorry again for the ending of this chapter. I can't think anymore so, it looked like a rush work T__T

Thanks a lot for waiting~

To new subscribers, I LOVE YOU GUYS~

Actually, I love all of my subscribers <3 <3

I may take a long time again :((

Again, Thank You and Love You~

See you~

P.S: I don't know what happened to my poster and background -_- I'm gonna do another one :3