What a morning!

What?! My Husband??

*The Next Morning*

 

"Chanyeol-ah!!!" ……

 

"Chanyeol!!!!" arghh…. What the HECK!

 

"Park Chanyeol!! Time to get up!!" umm… mom… 5 minutes…

 

"Mom, 5 minutes please!" I shouted back.

 

"No more! Come down here in 15 minutes or I won't allow you to drive to school! Last Warning, my son!" Oh… !

 

"I'm up!!" I replied back quickly. Oh, man! I can't go to school without my beautiful girl-I mean car! I need that since it's one of the reasons I'm being popular. Huh!

*After 14 minutes*

 

"Mom, I'm here!" I said as soon as I got into the dining room.

 

"Come here and have breakfast quickly." Mom pointed to the empty chair in front of her.

 

"I can have that when I get to school. So, bye?" I don't usually have breakfast. Meh.

 

"Sure. Don't forget to pick Baekhyun up." She said.

 

Excuse me? Did I hear wrong or something?

 

"uh… why?" I didn't know what to say.

 

"Why? Aren't you two getting along well last night? Speaking of that, did you have fun with Baekkie last night?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. Of course. But Mom, that didn't answer my question. I mean, he usually walk to school with his friends(?). So, why do I have to pick him up?" I asked back.

 

"I told his mom not to allow him to walk today since you're going to pick up. So, he'll be waiting for you now." She replied.

 

Huh?? I just stand there froze.

 

"uh...-"

 

"What? You don't want to pick him up? Then, I won't allow you to d-" I cut her off.

 

"NO!!! I will! I will! I'll go now!" I shouted and ran out of the house quickly.

 

Phew… What a morning!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Baekhyun's POV*

 

Where the hell is that idiot! I'm waiting like forever here.

 

"Mom, can't I go now? I don't think he'll come." I reasoned since I don't wanna see his face.

 

"I said No. He's on his way now. He'll be here in 10 minutes. Wait for him." She said and went into her room before I talk back.

 

"Yes, mom…" aishh… he's so annoying!

 

Then, I heard my phone ringing and I took out my phone from my backpack. I thought it's Kyungsoo. But unknown number?

 

Umm… Who is it?

 

"Hello?"

 

"Come out. I'm in front of your house."

 

"Who-" Before I finished my sentence, all I heard is *beep* sound.

 

"Baekkie, it's probably Chanyeol. Go now! He's here." My mom said.

 

I nodded at her and ran out. I saw fancy car in front of our house and got in.

 

Well… I said fancy "car" only his "car" that I like. Not him!

 

"What took you so long?" he asked as soon as I got in.

 

"Excuse me, mister? I didn't know you were calling! I was about to ask who you were but you cut it off! And you expect me to believe you when you haven't call me once before that! Use your brain, idiot!" I argued.

 

"Fine! Fine! Just shut up! Gosh, it's only beginning of the day and I'm not in the mood already." He mumbled last part.

 

"Don't ever pick me up again, then!" I said coldly.

 

"I won't! I picked you up today cuz my parents said they wouldn't let me drive if I hadn't pick you up. That's the reason!" He replied angrily.

 

Before I could reply, we arrived to school already.

 

Thanks to my luck that school is not far from my house and I don't have to stay with an idiot in a stup-i mean fancy car since I really like the car. Repeat, the "Car".

 

"Whatever. Gotta go!" I got out of his car and ran into our school building.

 

When I got to my locker, Kyungsoo was already there.

 

"Byun Baekhyun!"

 

"I'M SORRY!! SO SO SORRY!!" I screamed.

 

Well… I expected this… so…

 

"You said you'll be early! Do you know when I got here?!" Kyungsoo yelled.

 

"I'm sorry, kyungie. Because of a certain stupid giant, I couldn't make it here early. Again, I'm sorry, kyungie~" I said with pleading eyes.

 

"What? Chanyeol? How come you two? Oh! Are you two getting along well?" He was confused and asking me with hope.

 

Well, he really want me and that giant to get along well. Why? Cuz we were fri-enemies since childhood. Me, being a diva, I could care less. Duh!

 

"No! It's not like that. It's... it's…" I don't know what to say.

 

I…. what should I do? My mouth! I couldn't control my anger that I didn't realize I spit it out already!

 

There's no way back now. Right? I should tell him.

 

"Baekhyun! It's what?!" Kyungsoo yelled.

 

"It's just another way, Kyungie. I have to tell something important. I mean something that concerns my life. But I can't tell you here and now. After school, come with me to my house. I'll tell you everything. Ok?" I requested him.

 

"Is it that important? What did you do, Byun Baekhyun? Something illegal?!" he asked with widest eyes.

 

! His eyes scares me!

 

"NO!! I'm not! Kyungie, I'm absolutely innocent and really kind. You know it! It's nothing illegal, ok? But yes, that's really important. For me, for my life." I explained.

 

"Phew. Ok then. But what? Innocent? My , Baekhyun!" He cursed!

 

"oh come on! I'm innocent." I said cutely.

 

"ew! Your aegyo does not work on me and you know it. Now, come on and we have to go or we'll be late." he said and we went to our classroom.

 

When we went into the class, our branch of friends were there already. As soon as I got near them, Jongin grabbed my neck and whispered into my ear.

 

"You've got a good guy, Baekhyun." Then, he let go of me.

 

Da faq? I have no idea what he's saying.

 

I looked back at him with confused face and what-the--are-you-saying eyes. All he did is winked at me. As the teacher came in, I rolled my eyes and gave Jongin a quick glare before I sat beside Kyungsoo, who was glaring at me like he's gonna eat me alive.

 

Oh god! Kim Jongin, you messed up!

 

"Kyungie~"

 

".................." no response!

 

"Kyungie, I'm sor-"

 

"Don't say it! It's not your fault!" He yelled and everyone turned to us. Thank god, the teacher didn't notice us. I awkwardly smiled and bowed at them before they turned back.

 

"Calm down pls. He just said nothing important really. And I had no idea what he said about." I looked at him and the view makes my eyes widened.

 

He's gonna cry! His eyes are teary! FML!

 

"No no no, Kyungie. Pls don't cry. Pls. pls. pls." I whispered and handed him tissue.

 

"Why not me? Why?" He's crying already.

 

Kim Jongin! You freak! You jerk! Why did you do that!

 

"Pls don't cry anymore, Kyungie. I beg you. Or I'll cry too." I pleaded and warned him. Cuz I can't stand seeing my best friend cry, especially becuz of me.

 

"Don't. I'll stop crying. I'm sorry." He weakly smiled at me. I smiled back at him and wiped his tears before gave him a quick hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nothing to say.... but Enjoy it~ ^^

Pls upvote, subscribe and enjoy reading~ Thanks y'all~