Having Fun

What?! My Husband??

 

"Why do you care? Are you jealous?" I smirked at him and ate a spoonful ice-cream.

"In your dreams, you dumb!" He shouted and ignored me to eat his 'precious' ice-cream.

"But she's cute. You don't think?" I sent a sweet smile at the girl cuz she's gazing at me lovingly.

"Stop flirting! You're gross!" He said with a disgusted face.

"That's because you're jealous!" I tried to hold my laughter.

"I'm not! Stop saying nonsense!" He dragged his attention back to his ice-ream again.

"You're no fun." I said.

 

After a minute or two, I finished my ice-cream. When looked at the puppy in front of me, he looked like he's really enjoying the taste. I

wanted to . So, I got my spoon and dipped into his ice-cream. I quickly get a spoonful ice-cream and ate it. He was shocked

and looked at me with wide-eyes. I smirked at him and moaned at the taste like I really enjoy the taste.

"What. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing?!!" He yelled at me.

"What do you think? You already finished the first one. I'm just helping you to finish it in case you can't." I smirked once again.

"I can! I ordered this because I want to eat it. If you want it, you should have ordered it before! I don't share mine!" He angrily said.

"awn why not! I'm your husband. Well… not yet! But soon-to-be, ya know." I replied him.

Hahaha… he's really fun to tease.

"I don't care who you are or what you are to me! I still don't share mine with you dumb giant!" He quickly ate his ice-cream and choked.

"Yah! Yah! I was just kidding. Eat slowly! You're dumber than me!" I said.

If something bad happened to him because of me, my parents will send me to hell for sure.

"I *cough**cough* am *cough* not! *cough*" He can't stop choking.

"What are you trying to say? You are not? Yeah. Whatever!" I got up and patted his back.

I didn't want to! Don't get me wrong! I was just trying to be nice?

 

*are you sure you didn't do that because you're worried?*

*I'm not worried! Remember my fangirl is looking at me!*

 

It did helped. His chokes died down.

"Hands off!" he yelled as soon as he got his normal breath back.

"Excuse me! I'm trying to help you here!" I sat back down.

"I don't need help from you." He said while finishing his ice-cream.

"You would have died from your chokes if I didn't help you!" I warned.

"Still I don't want your help." He ate the last spoon.

"Whatever! I won't do that ever again! Now get up, you lazy ." I got up and sent a last smile to the cute girl.

"I just finished my ice-cream! I'm not lazy!" he got up.

I ignored him and went straight to my car. After we both got in, I immediately start the engine and drove straight to his house.

On the way, I got bored and the radio. I heard the little human humming and singing along.

 

Well…. He sounds….

 

*Amazing?"

 

Nope!

 

*Angelic?"

 

Y-No-Nope!

 

*Perfect?"

 

GO AWAY!

 

*Say it then!*

 

Umm…. Kinda….

 

*Cute??"

 

Well… yeah… kinda… sort of… I mean…

 

He sounds like a puppy! Yeah! Puppy!

 

*So you admit he sounds cute!*

 

y-yeah… I mean… no… arghh… whatever!

 

I glanced at him. He was looking outside the window and seemed happy.

 

So… he likes singing?

 

It's not like I'm curious though! Just a thought!

 

*Baekhyun's POV*

 

I was singing along the song that was playing on the radio. I really like singing and it makes me happy. I forgot about the giant beside me until he stopped the car.

 

Oh… home sweet home!

 

"I don't think you would like me to come and greet your parents. So I won't. But tell them that we had fun and I took care of you." He said.

 

Excuse me?! Tell me what is he talking about?!

 

"Why should I?!" I glared at him and yelled.

"Just tell them like I said. I will, too. You want to be impressed by my parents, don't you? So do I. Deal?" He said.

"Fine, then! Make sure they believe I'm a good boy!" I replied.

"Good soon-to-be wife!" He teased me and unlocked the door for me.

"Yah!!! I said I'm not a girl, you piece of !" I shouted and got out of the car.

I heard he was laughing but I ignored and ran into the house.

 

*Chanyeol's POV*

 

After I dropped him, I drove back to my home. After about ten minutes, I got back and went straight into my room.

 

Well… I need a sleep. I'm too tired. All because of that stupid puppy!

 

When I finished cleaning myself, I dozed off…...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey, lovelies! Here! Hope you enjoy it~

umm... How do you guys think about this story? Is it boring? Can you tell me your opinion?

I'm thinking seriously about that. You can freely comment! ^^

Thanks a lot to NEW SUBSCRIBERS and Upvoters! ^_^ <3

See you~ Love ya~ .