Ambiguous

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Edited and Proof Read by: EternallyLoved

A/N: To promote voting I promise a double update in one week if votes reaches 10! ^-^

So please vote!!

The fine line between imagination and reality is slowly fading and I find myself questioning what is real and what isn't.

If the feelings we had were real and the past we had were real, then what is the heart shattering reality we now live in? Is everything only a fabrication of our wants and needs?

…………………………

The sound of churning dials, the ringing of games well played and the muffled noises of loud chatter echoed around Luhan and Kai as they made their way to the arcade with dozens of tokens filled in the container the game centre provided. Gazing around and considering which game to play first, Luhan's eyes fell on a familiar title.

*Flashback*

'Ooh ooh Sehun! Let's play this!' Luhan declared in a excited voice as he tugged at Sehun's checkered shirt, pulling the latter towards a lit up game flashing in different colours every now and then.

The game which stood in the middle of the arcade wasn't particularly eye-catching like the other games with exaggerated lighting and large areas dedicated to it. However the petite male of the two companions instantly saw the game's amusement and was prompted to drag the willing Sehun towards the game with a bounce in his step as he made way towards it.

Pressing the palms of his hands against the clear glass of the game and peering at the flashing red and blue colours being emitted, Luhan eagerly took a token from the small container and pushed it down the coin slot. The game whirring to a ding showcased the start made the oblivious Luhan press immediately at the only button the machine had without a single glimmer of hesitation.

A sudden flash of neon orange surprised the smaller male as he watched a ping-pong sized ball drop from the top of the game, landing smack bang into the turning plate with circular holes awaiting the bouncy ball's drop. The ball that came into the immediate hole numbered 9 caused the machine to whirr slightly as tickets appeared in a slot, dropping mechanically to the ground.

Sighing and playfully flicking Luhan on the forehead, Sehun exclaimed gesturing to the game in an exaggerated motion. 'You're lucky that landed in 9 and not 1. You're not suppose to immediately press it, you have to wait and plan the drop!' With that Sehun openly hit the button once again as an example. 'Like this!'

Another whirring sound rose startling the two as another neon ball fell from the top of the machine, crashing into the plate and rolling aimlessly before dropping into the same hole Luhan had landed his ball in. The action made the two males stare with wide eyes at the machine with surprise etching across their expressions as a continuation of 9 tickets fell out of the machine with a click.

Turning their heads to meet each others' gaze, the two males fell into a heap of laughter as they realised the unexpected has occurred. Luhan who eventually bent down in the course of collecting the tickets analysed the small print of the game stating '1 token/1 dollar = 2 plays'. Struck with the realisation of their forgetfulness to read the game's instructions, Luhan chuckled as he folded the tickets up neatly, tucking them into the back of his jean pocket.

'Idiot,' Luhan remarked jokingly as he stuck out his tongue at Sehun before dashing away to find a new game to play. Sehun who smiled at the smaller's childish actions chuckled as he followed Luhan easily by the way the older's mass of honey-brown hair and colourful clothes stood out against the rest of the people lounging around the arcade.

*End of Flashback *

'Luhan?' Kai questioned whilst poking playfully at Luhan's cheeks. 'Hello?'

Luhan who came to snap out of his trance immediately jerked upright, gazing at Kai with large teary eyes that caught the lights flashing about in the arcade. 'Oh, sorry.' The older male muttered in a small voice as he brought up his right hand to push his bangs in front of his eyes, covering the trickles of tear that had slid down his cheeks.

The tanned male who noticed Luhan wiping furiously at his eyes with an urgent need made Kai sigh as he grabbed Luhan's wrist in the midst of wiping his cheeks. 'Don't do that.' Kai stated with an easy smile as he pushed Luhan's bangs away from his eyes with his free hand. Studying the smaller's face, Kai brought his hand to tilt Luhan's face towards him smiling when the petite male blushed.

'Why are you crying Luhan?' The taller of the two coaxed as he grazed the tips of his fingers against Luhan's cheeks, brushing away the tears Luhan missed. 'Did something happen?' Kai continued as he ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter