Reticent

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Edited and Proof Read by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Here's the update as promised!

Please vote guys ^-^

How do you forget memories that have been engraved so deep in your mind that they're already fragments in your heart?

…...........................

'Have something to drink,' Kai suggested, placing a tray with clear glass cups filled with cartons of different refreshments neatly aligned next to one another. The tray that landed with a click resonated the sound around the expansion of Kai's large living room and caused the contents in the glasses to tip around.

Luhan who stared intently at the liquids sloshing lightly against the glass cups, analysed the variety of drinks before reaching out and grabbing a glass of orange juice as his chosen refreshment. Whispering out a small 'Thank you,' Luhan lightly pressed the cup against his lips and tilted the vessel upwards to let a refreshing round of freshly squeezed orange juice fall into his stale mouth.

After a substantial amount of sips, the petite male eventually set the cup back down on to Kai's coffee table, fixating his attention on the half empty glass of orange juice and watching the contents inside come to a stop of movement. The orange liquid that settled against the constraints the cup provided became still as Luhan finally stated with a small smile with his vocabulary temporarily failing him. 'Thank you, I just came because...'

Before the petite male could continue his speech any further, Kai intercepted the smaller with a smile to reassure Luhan that his presence in the taller's house was acceptable and not troublesome in the slightest. 'It’s fine, I'm glad you're here since Sehun said he couldn't come over to finish our assignment earlier.' The tanned male continued as Luhan's natural movement stilled briefly, going unnoticed by an oblivious Kai.

The older male upon hearing Sehun's name made the latter's expression momentarily falter before the anxious Luhan quickly shook out of the ordeal. The thoughts of a certain dancer rushing past the petite male's memory made the smaller clear his throat and change the topic in the hope of shaking away any thoughts of Sehun. 'I wanted to come thank you for everything so far,' Luhan confided in a quiet voice as he squirmed in his seat uncomfortably.

'It’s alright Luhan; I enjoy your company anyways.' Kai in turn replied as the latter reached out to ruffle the smaller's hair, unaware of Luhan's previous discomfort in hearing Sehun's name. The casual action initiated by the taller earned a whine of protest from the older as Luhan attempted to pat down his strands of hair that flew up in a mess.

The two males ultimately fell into a comfortable silence as Luhan studied curiously around his surroundings while Kai attempted to search a topic for the two to discuss. The tanned male who came to a conclusion that the past w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter