Equivocate

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Edited and Proof Read by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys!

I had a really messed up schedule because of jet lag and I was also working on 3 other stories.

But here is chapter 13! Hope you guys enjoy it! ^-^

Love is like rain in a drought, impossibly beautiful and pure, that the most unspeakable deeds can shatter its exterior and deem it a mirage.

Constraining the brightness of the day, a single ray of sunlight escaped the confines of the patterned curtains hanging defectively by. The smooth silk material draped over the windows danced flickers of escaping light across its spread, allowing the sensation of reality to slowly filter into the dimly lit room.

The silence that clutched its droopy tendrils over the two males lying in tight tension deemed the wallow space a caged cell, trapping two needy souls. The lingering kisses that long left the lovers entangled amidst in passion and lust gave the picture perfect scene of love in its purest form.

Unaware of the morning to come, bounded with confrontation and truth, Luhan and Sehun had spent the early dawn entwined in each other's embraces, hands adjoined gently and arms interlocked tightly. Their breaths that mixed together as one and the heaving of their chests in sync eventually broke from repetition as truth penetrated the still fantasy the room held.

Ultimately like books having their definite endings, sometimes restrained by uncertainty, one of the two males would wake in the light of the day, with their uncanny deeds before them. True to the prediction of fate, Sehun awoke blinking harshly against the musky scent of sweat and lime as the scene entered his peripheral vision.

The taller of the two lovers set in a haze, gently eased off an reassuring arm tangled around his chest and crawled half awake out of the soft confines of the bed. In an attempt to make way towards the bathroom, Sehun shifted reluctantly off the soft mattress and grabbed hold of what appeared to be his jeans from the previous night. Stepping cautiously towards the right of the room near a night stand, the younger fumbled sleepily with the door knob until it swung open.

Expecting to meet the small homely space of his bathroom with white tiles and glassy doors, Sehun stood drowsily in the presence of a large study room with sides alined by books as his tired eyes searched for his familiar sink and shower. Squinting against the open shutters streaming in at full of bright morning sun, the taller male slowly fell to his memories, searching for a valid explanation as the brightness of the day alerted his brain.

Like a video on rewind, the younger dancer's mind replayed every scene that occurred the previous night, causing Sehun to stand stiffly, his breathing patterns soon becoming shallow and shaky. The undeniable lust displayed in his mind had the teen wincing as he fought off the sensual recollection of the past that had him shudder as he continuously deemed the acts displayed as lewd and obscene rather than questionably seductive.

Enforcing the last of his pride and dignity the taller remained with, Sehun paced back into the bedroom clad only in jeans and watched with a longing in his eyes as a still asleep Luhan smiled quietly into his pillow. Walking towards the bed with nausea building in the pit of his stomach, the younger dancer heaved a sigh of frustration as he sank to the ground and sat contemplating the situation with an unsteady heart.

Wide awake with his leaned against the cold, oak material of the bed, Sehun gave an embittered sigh as the older of the two turned in his sleep. Luhan who muttered muffled noises in attempts of sleep made the former dancer smile nonchalantly into his reclined legs as the smaller continued to twist around uneasily in his sleep.

A wave of conflicting thoughts that fought for dominance in Sehun's head made the taller even more discontented as he clenched and unclenched his fists in an attempt to release some stress. Biting his bottom lip until the metallic taste of blood fell to his taste-buds did the younger male realise what actions needed to take course for the secret he spent 2 years concealing to remain secluded.

The presence of day that slowly came closer with every tick of the clock unsettled Sehun further as he opposed his plan knowing Luhan would eventually wake up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter