Capricious

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Edited and Proof Read by: EternallyLoved

Please Vote ^-^

 The closer I get to you, the further we seem apart.

…...........................

'Wait, let me get the door.' Kai chimed in with a reassuring smile as he paced steadily towards his front door, unclasping the first lock with ease. The tanned dancer's movements that remained languid and familiar made the taller slowly unlock the last lock with gradual manoeuvre. Just as the click of the door indicated it being open, the entry to Kai's apartment burst abruptly open with an alarmed Sehun standing outside.

'Sehun?' Kai inquired with a worried frown as he gestured for the younger to come in and instinctively kicking the door lightly to a shut. 'What's wrong?' The tanned male questioned as he swiftly raced to his coffee table, grabbing the nearest refreshment and handing the cup to a flustered Sehun.

The flushed male shook off his jacket, gulping down the glass's content and came to undo the buttons of his plaid shirt, showing the white fabric of an undershirt. 'The dance meet is going to do auditions for the University's end of year art program.' Sehun breathed out in a raspy voice as he placed the cup down back on to the table with a sigh.

'Is something wrong with that?' The tanned male asked as he leaned against the armrest of his sofa watching as Sehun tried to pry the correct words out of his mouth under what seemed to be excitement bubbling up in his eyes.

'No, no. You get to preform in California and tour around America for 2 weeks if you win the University competition.' The latter replied with a dazed grin as he shifted himself on to one of Kai's chaise lounge facing opposite a gaping Luhan with his mouth open and eyes wide.

The action ultimately caused Sehun's gaze to meet with Luhan's and cause a awkward silence to pass through Kai's apartment as the latter sat scrutinising with a blank face. 'Is that Luhan in your apartment or am I just delusional?' The younger dancer rhetorically questioned as he stared openly at the smaller male who squeaked at Sehun's statement and edged into the sofa hoping to conceal himself by doing so.

The daunting realisation that the petite male sitting across from him wasn't some sort of mirage made Sehun yelp and clumsily shoot up from his spot, almost tripping in the process. 'When's the audition?' Kai questioned casually as he ushered the standing male to sit back down. Luhan whom by now edged off the sofa, darted towards the tanned dancer's side, clenching his hands around the fabric of Kai's shirt and attempting to hide behind the taller.

Sehun whose face displayed a disagreeable expression caused the petite male wince against Sehun's next statement. 'Why is 'he' in your apartment?' The words that fell from Sehun's mouth with a daunting malice caused Luhan to duck slightly behind the taller male and hide his hurt expression from Sehun.

'Look Sehun, it's not really a big deal. I assumed you two use to be friends, so it won't hurt to just forgive and forget. The past is the past and we just need to let it go.' Kai speculated with an encouraging smile as he reached out effortless, taking a firm grip on the other dancer's wrist and drawing him closer to Luhan who stood hidden behind Kai.

The younger male who stood with a mixed expression managed to stutter out a coherent sentence without force. 'It's not that...it's just...'

'Let's all sort out our differences. Clearly I am friends with both of you for your good qualities, so why don't you two just kiss and make up?' Kai exclaimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter