Acrimony

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Proof read and edited by: EternallLoved

A/N: Here is the 1st update this week, the next update will be hopefully soon!

Please Vote ^-^

On the brim of 18 years of age, we will all fall in love, we will all get heart-broken and we will all be cast aside without worth.

…...........................

Bunching up the remainder of his clothes and squeaking as a small shove was sent his way, Luhan gazed at the ground in silence as a chuckling Kai shifted his tanned arms around the younger, pressing his toned body into Luhan's petite one. Pressing gently into the smaller's back and tucking a smiling face into the crook of the older's neck, the tanned male played with the hem of the smaller's shirt, occasionally lifting the flimsy fabric slightly higher than necessary to catch a glimpse at the stretch of pale skin.

'We're suppose to be cleaning up,' The blushing smaller whispered out as a disagreeing Kai shook his head, further entangling himself to hold the older male closer to his body if possible. 'Do you really want to get yelled at again?' Luhan questioned as he pressed the back of his body into Kai's front as if attempting to gain a positive answer from the stubborn male stuck on staying in their current position.

Lifting his face from the honey-brown haired male's neck for the briefest second, Kai justified Luhan's request with a retort. 'On a personal level, I was more horrified when Lay walked unknowingly into this aisle searching for you but ended up screaming his head off and dropping your stupid bubble teas on to the ground, getting it on us.'

'Oh so you were completely fine with the fact that with Lay's scream, he attracted the attention of everyone in the library and made a bunch of people we probably know crowd around us like we're zoo animals.' Luhan interjected with a small frown as he made an endeavour to move out of Kai's grip. When the attempt only caused the younger male to tighten his grasp on the older, Luhan sighed in defeat and voiced out perplexed. 'At least any pictures that will be circling the campus would show us having some clothes on.'

'I'm sorry, Luhan.' Kai mused with a small kiss to the older's temple making the smaller male immediately relax more into the hold. 'We'll clean up and go get your bubble tea. Then we can deal with your non-existent social life and popularity.' The tanned male continued earning a quiet mumble of protest and hits before soothing the smaller male to a calm.

..............................

The corridors that was deemed completely empty apart from Luhan and Kai's presence made it seem like after-curfew, where the entire student body was eager to leave and get back to their dorm rooms or home. The riveting yells and cheers of excitement echoed through the desolated hallways as an enlightened Kai smiled in the direction of the performance hall, excitement and anxiousness rippling across his body.

'Go and prepare, I'll be there in a few minutes, I just need to put my books away alright?' Luhan verified as Kai had shot a doubting look previous to the smaller's disagreement about going to the performance together. Bringing the petite male closer to his body, Kai breathed in the scent of vanilla and cream as Luhan patted the younger dancer's back in reassurance. 'You'll do great, I know you will.' The older male affirmed as he pulled away from the hug with a small smile grazing his lips.

Exhaling a deep breath and closing his eyes for a small fraction of a second, Kai nodded in confidence as he ambled quietly in the direction of the performance area, shifting a small peek at Luhan who was true to his words stacking his textbooks and notes into a locker. Relieved at the fact the petite male's presence will be able to view a performance that was choreographed and practiced for a short 2 days for the competition's high standards and expectations, the tanned male gathered himself and awaited the outcome.

X.x

Hands fumbling to shut the locker door and pressing his hands onto the cool metal surface for assistance, Luhan groaned in annoyance as the adamant storage space wouldn't shut despite his efforts. Pressing more body weight into the locker and smiling in satisfaction when the metal device shut with an audible click, the pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter