Verisimilitude

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Prood read and edited by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Please Vote ^-^

The past shouldn't be relevant enough to define a person of their present life.

So why is it that the past I wanted to forget so much still remains at the door to my heart, ominously calling out to me.

........................... 

The beach was devoid of the many people that lingered in its sandy coverage during the hot summer sun for the forecast that predicted the weather of heavy rain. Luhan had voted against going to the sea side knowing the down pour they would experience within the coming hours or at least departing for the sandy slopes unprepared and incautious. With the knowledge that the cold breezes reaching the shore came from beyond and was embodied in chilled degrees surpassing what 'cold' was capable of, it wasn't surprising that the honey-blonde male was a kicking and screaming mess as Kai shoved him into a rented car and drove on with a chuckle at the disagreeable male.

'This is considered kidnapping.' Luhan muttered out in displacement as he squirmed in his seat, clutching the warm duvet draped around him closer to his body. 'So unfair...' The petite male continued in a low voice as he reclined his legs, bringing the denim cladded limbs in front of his chest in a tested motion as he sighed letting the sound pass through the air-conditioned car a medium to prevent the windows from fogging up.

'Aww, don't complain Luhan. You said you'd go anywhere with me as long as it was with me. What happened to that bubbly, enthusiastic attitude?' Kai commented with a light tone as he reached out with a smooth motion to heave his hand on to the older's lap. Taking a grip of cold hands trembling from the weather, Kai laced his fingers with Luhan's smiling with a curl in his grin as he felt icy hands bring his warm one to cold lips that grazed his skin, sending tingles down his spine.

Whispering as if bringing his voice any louder would deprive him of the non-existent warmth, Luhan spoke cautiously. 'It disappeared along with my dignity when you man-handled me into this car.' An unintentional chuckle escaping the tanned male's mouth had Luhan snort at his laughter as ragged breathing in attempts to keep warm drove shaky and needy breaths against Kai's hand. The action that caused a content younger to shiver in anticipation against Luhan's touch had the knowing brunette smiled with sincerity.

'Want me to turn on the heater instead? It has the same effects of keep fogs inside at bay like the air-con. You seem to be trembling from the cold even all wrapped up.' Kai stated turning briefly to shoot a quick gaze at the shivering older who was clasping on to the warmth of the tanned male's hand as if his life depended purely on that.

'Why didn't you tell me that sooner? Why do you have to be such a retard sometimes, I swear Kai, what do people see in you honestly.' Luhan stated with a shake in his voice as Kai laughed good naturally. Gently easing away his hand from Luhan's to switch the air conditioner to heater mode, warm air seeped into the brand new car scenting strongly of cold lavender mixed with a 'car' smell. After doing the action with intentions of retracting his hand back to the steering wheel, cold fingers grasped around the taller's hand, tugging it back along with the tanned male's arm.

'I hope you've renewed your life insurance because if we crash, I blame you.' The tanned dancer announced as he interlaced his fingers into Luhan's, a smile forming on his lips as he felt the smaller male plant small kisses on the back of his hand, trailing the affectionate touches down until they touched on to the slender inner section of his wrist. Darting out a tongue to swipe across a section of scarred skin still evident against the younger's wrist, the honey-blonde male smiled as he saw the younger wince at the action.

'Luhan...now is not the best time...' Kai spoke hesitating as the older male chuckled, running the tip of his tongue down the side of the taller's index finger. Flinching at the touches that remained subtle and slow against his hand and wrist, the tanned male sneaked a quick glance at his companion, watching in longing as Luhan shot a knowing look at the latter as a quick kiss was pressed to the tips of his fingers. Fingers grazing against moist lips, the taller male bit back a moan.

'Not the best time for what?' The older male answered with a glimmer in his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter