Equanimity

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Edited and Proof Read by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Here is the full chapter guys! Sorry for the wait! ^-^ 

Even if our ending is tragic and desperately disastrous, I wouldn't change anything up until now, because the fact that you loved me still lingers in my heart, waiting for the time you'll come to love me again.

I hope that it's soon.

…...........................

'Oh, hey Sehun!' Kai replied in a rather cheery manner as he attempted to ignore the stirring male clinging to his chest mumbling nonsense. With his tear stained face planted into the tanned male's shoulder, Luhan shivered when a chilly breeze blew past. Looking rather composed for someone who was being mentally stabbed probably a well over a hundred times by Sehun, Kai attempted to balance Luhan at his front to spare a hand to brush aside his drooping bangs.

'Do you know him?' Sehun questioned with disinterest as he nodded his head towards the asleep male, brushing away at imaginary dirt lingering on his varsity jacket. His voice that remained in a monotone made Kai raise an eyebrow in amusement as he shifted Luhan in his arms when the petite male decided to wriggle into a more comfortable position.

Looking down at the sleeping male who hopefully wasn't drooling on to his new denim jacket-because damn it, that was expensive, Kai brought a hand to slide Luhan's head away from the shoulder of his jacket and fitted it to the crook of his neck. 'Well, I wouldn't exactly say 'know'.'

A contemplating facial expression worn, Sehun let his eyes run over the tanned male clutching on to a sleeping Luhan who suddenly spoke out loud. 'No, not the cheesecake!' Raising an eyebrow and holding a judging look, Sehun let his gaze linger slightly too long to catch Luhan jolt into Kai's grip making Kai's occupied hands brush against his lower back.

'The question is Sehun...' Kai interrupted before Sehun could make a statement. 'Do you know him?'

'No,' the latter replied instantly as he quickly coughed slightly to cover up his sudden answer against Kai's innocent question. 'No, I just know him from my early years of high school.' Sehun stated truthfully, still concealing the most important part of the information.

'Oh I see.' Kai replied with a meek smile as a very strangled groan came from the petite male, not a participant to the conversation. Patting Luhan on the back lightly and hoisting the male higher up on his front, Kai gave a curt nod towards Sehun implying his leave.

'Don't fall in love with him.' Sehun managed to force out before his nerves got the better of him.

'And why is that?' A calm looking Kai questioned with a testing smile, as he hugged Luhan closer to his chest.

'Because it will be the last thing you will ever do.' Sehun ended in a monotone voice as he turned his heels and walked away without a glance at the amused male staring at his back view. Scoffing at the statement the latter made, Kai rolled his eyes and turned around to make his way to the taxi that was now waiting by the school gates.

 

*Flashback*

‘Luhan, wait.’ Sehun called out as he ran after the petite male who was walking atop the concrete bleachers holding out his arms to balance himself. ‘Wait.’ Sehun continued as he jogged hurriedly across the bleachers a step below Luhan’s, smiling when the brunette stopped to wait for him.

‘Hmm?’ Luhan voiced out as he pulled down his beanie so it covered his ears. ‘Are you okay? You look like you have a fever.’ The older male stated, leaning down from his bleacher that was higher than Sehun’s and pressing the palm of his hand to the taller’s forehead. Pouting his lips with a thoughtful look Luhan bent down closer, drawing away his hand and pushing his forehead lightly against Sehun's.

‘I’m okay,’ the younger replied, smiling playfully at Luhan as the assured male tilted back. Rummaging around in his shoulder bag, Sehun grinned when he found what he was searching for. ‘Here, you forgot this.’ Sehun continued as he dragged out a neatly knitted woollen scarf, unta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter