Suave

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Edited and Proof Read by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Here is the new update, hope you guys enjoy it!

Please Vote ^-^

How am I suppose to be happy?

Knowing you're okay without me in your life?

 

..............................

It was a quieter day at University. Two weeks since last seeing Sehun did Luhan finally agree to get holed up in an isolated corner of the library along with Lay. Originally against the idea of researching on the floor where the musky scent was thick with dust, Luhan agreed however after Lay swore to do most of the research and compensate the older with bubble tea. It wasn't until 2 hours into flipping through towers of books did a certain naive, brunette realise how straining it was to record information and read on the lavender scented carpet of the history books section.

Abide the sickly sweet stench of carpeting, mixed along with traces of dust, the younger of the two males wasn't about to agree to switching study places for the guaranteed words of 'I told you so' from a certain smug male. In a half sprawl out on the ground with a note pad in front of him, Lay couldn't help but envy the older male's stationary spot against a book shelf with similar sized publications to avoid the edges of those texts jutting out and running against one's spine.

The petite male who sat leaned against a secure shelf where the bindings of books made the perfect leverage for the smaller's back, Luhan was able to avoid the awkward digging of history texts that would have marked into his pale skin. Flipping through an irrelevant to study magazine and making noises of awe and agreement at the catalogues displayed, the smaller chuckled mildly as he pretended to miss a calculating and dirty look Lay sent his way.

'When I said I'd do most of the work, I didn't mean 'all' of it,' The brunette complained as he tapped his pen impatiently against his notes awaiting a reply from the honey-brown haired male who waved off the question with a small noise of 'hmm' and continued through the magazine without even a glance upwards.

'Let's just call this research session an end for now alright? We can take a 30 minutes break and start again at 2:30pm.' Lay suggested eventually after attempts to provoke a reply out of a distracted Luhan who was busy fawning over a new watch and a sports car proved impossible.

'Yea sure, I don't mind, but if you plan on heading out, remind yourself to buy me some bubble tea,' The older male added with a small wave in the general direction of Lay as the younger male heaved a sigh of regret and gave a reprimanding nod before heading off to accomplish his tasks in the short half hour he had.

Luhan remained oblivious to Lay's departure until a shadow fell over his curled up body. Careful eyes shifting off the magazine and gazing up, the smaller male was met with the site of a smiling Kai. The tanned male had a shoulder bag hoisted on his right and was grinning with elation as he used the small towel hung around his neck to wipe at his face. 'Guess who just made on to the dance team to preform at the end of year art's program?' The younger male chimed as he dropped off his bag with a thud and took the spot next to Luhan on the carpeted ground.

'Oh I don't know...my gorgeous ex boyfriend?' The older teased as a good natured Kai playfully slapped Luhan across the arms and waited for a decent reply. Making an exaggerated thinking face and tapping his fingers against his chin, the smaller male finally burst out with another sarcastic remark at the younger. 'Oh I know! James Bond!'

'Luhan!' Kai had snapped in an attempt to keep his voice down in the library knowing the librarian had anger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter