Exacerbate

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Proof read and edited by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Here is the long awaited chapter 18, it's going to be the start of a series of flashbacks explaining the past so rest assured I won't leave you guys hanging for long!

Please Vote! ^-^

When I look at you, a daunting pain lurches at my heart, urging me to move on from this impossible love.

..............................

The weather in Seoul remained between a mixture of dry humid air and an overwhelming large amount of rain pouring down in the midst of the streets. Despite being in what was predicted to be a humid and dry summer season, the weather had turned for the occasional storm and rain that chilled the city to it's very bones. The drizzling water that lapped at fogged up windows framing more than a half of Luhan's penthouse sent frosty, bleak sensations into the heated confines as warmth in the air faded within time.

A lone brunette male had watched silently as the wet grounds of pavement leading past his penthouse came with a red convertible pulling into the hotel's driveway. The car that came to a stop was greeted by a neatly clad valet gripping on to a black umbrella as he helped a lean male wearing a leather jacket out of the seemingly new car. Watching in anxiety and excitement, Luhan gazed with intent eyes as the vehicle's keys was handed to the valet. The figure whom declined the offer of the umbrella from the valet gazed upwards towards the sky, before making a run for the hotel's entrance.

When the view of the running male disappeared from Luhan's peripheral view, the brunette twisted around away from his large bedroom window, turning his gaze to a large suitcase placed next to a small chaise. Taking small steps towards the leather furniture, Luhan placed a hesitant hand on the rough fabric of the suitcase, watching as the rain outside continued to pour down without any indications of stopping. Frowning sadly into his woollen jumper, Luhan slid slender fingers against the coarse material of the suitcase in thought, as time ticked silently past.

Staring blankly around the room still contemplating on his decision, the petite male's eyes fell on a discarded piece of material draped against his bed, displaying a faint colour of pastel pink. The soothing piece of fabric originally held the brightest shade of red which could still be seen in remaining strips of colour that ran across sections of the cloth, but within the years and days that eventually passed, the colour that was once so prominent faded along with the happy memories, leaving only the bitter ones in tact.

The blanket remained as a cherished item to Luhan for it reminded him directly of Sehun despite the fact that the comforter only brought back emotions of anguish and despair. The honey-blonde male would dwell on the past on occasions, breathing in the addictive scent of his previous lover as the wounds in his heart reopened every so often. Along with the distinctive essence that lingered upon the material, never fading in spite of being washed, Luhan would curl into the cotton confines of the fabric late at night, tears streaking down his face as he wondered what ever went wrong.

The comforter that went through years of tears and heart weakening sobs muffled in it's material had the brunette male walk towards his bed to fetch the comforting piece of cloth. Tangling shaky fingers into the soft cotton displayed, Luhan sat himself on his bed, smiling weakly into his lap as the emotional male breathed in its fragrance, the fabric with delicate movements.

Wiping away a tear that had slipped down the male's cheek, Luhan sighed in reluctance as he placed the blanket into a prepared cardboard box addressed with a post stamp and an address. The brunette took one last longing look at the material as he closed the box's lid and sealed the package with the material he prepared. Staring at the box in yearning want, Luhan took the box along with his suitcase as he dragged his possessions to his living room just in time to hear a knock on his front door.

Walking steadily tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter