Hedonism

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Proof read and edited by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Please Vote ^-^

Their relationship was like running around in a circle, continuous turns of faith, misadventures and lost of trust that repeated itself over and over.

Yet neither of the two wanted to stop.

...........................

The stars in the sky were bright, like glimmering dreams of young kids who professed to do impossible things with their future. The night sky that blanketed everything a dark shade of navy blue allowed the crescent moon to illuminate the dimly lit road. Trees with branches reaching out ominously and the street lamp that flickered constantly were ignored as the couple gazed up at the evening sky in awe. Their laughs and quiet whispers that were muffled by the whistling of the wind gave the lovers privacy as chaste kisses were exchanged every now and then, followed ultimately with playful hits that was asserted in one another's direction.

'It's so pretty out here,' Luhan concludes as he gazed side-ways to sneak a glance at his tanned companion lying comfortably on the hood of the car. Smiling unconsciously and fixing stray bangs hanging over his eyes, the older male proposed the beginnings of a conversation as he shifted his body. Lying on his side with his view fixed on the taller male, Luhan pondered in a hesitant voice as he questioned the latter. 'Do you regret it?' Watching Kai meet his eyes and tilt his head mildly, the petite male went into specifics about his question. 'About Kyungsoo...'

The silence that fell after made the smaller male uncomfortable as he turned back to his original position, avoiding eye contact with Kai after bringing up a rather sensitive topic from the past. 'I would be lying if I said I wasn't bitter about the past at all, but I don't think I regret it in a sense too much.' The tanned dancer voiced out with a doubtful tone as he let his eyes fall over his companion's facial expression awaiting a reaction. When no signs of serious emotions were given, the latter continued with a shake in his voice at the adversity of the situation that brought back horrible memories of the past that should remain forgotten. 'He was my first. The first person I loved with such honest compassion that it to some point became an obsession. I couldn't let him know and I hid my heart, but I suppose this was ultimately the consequence.'

'I'm sorry for bringing up such a sensitive subject, but I think to a degree I'd understand you.' The former replied with a stoic expression as he sat up right and crossed his legs to sit in a more homely position. 'Despite the fact your relationship with Kyungsoo and mine with Sehun ended for different reasons, I can affirm the fact that to a small degree we both can't give up our past. It's too hard isn't it? Those memories, those feelings, those obsessions and those small gestures. They are too hard to forget am I not right?'

Keeping quiet with a pained expression at hand, the smaller male finally spoke up again with authenticity in his voice as he informed the latter of his opinion. 'Sehun was my everything, just as I am sure Kyungsoo was yours. When separation came, it was like cutting out small fragments of my heart and throwing them out to the ocean so they could never be retrieved. It felt like locking parts of my heart in a box and losing the key forever. The hurt that remains and the physical pain that came along with the emotional agony were overwhelming.' A crack in the elder’s voice could be heard in spite of his hard expression and clouded eyes that watched the road stretching forwards to other expanses of land. Gulping down saliva that formed in his nervous state, Luhan concluded the truth with firm words. 'I doubt either of us will forget, much less want to forget. For the agony of heartbreak and the wound of our bleeding hearts are far too broken to be bandaged.'

Letting escape a mocking laugh at their situation, the younger male shook off recollections of the past as he answered to Luhan's truthful words. 'I think at this point of time, we both realise we're astray lovers. We love each other in a sense, a confusion clouded, mysterious love that is complex beyond words. Yet this love is not flowers, hearts and rainbows, but sorrow, agony and pain.' Lips trembling from the cold and the reality being declared had the tanned male shed an in-distinctive tear as he emphasised on about the current issue. 'We're s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter