Ubiquitous

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Proof read and edited by: EternallyLoved

A/N: The song Sehun sung is available at the bottom of this chapter!

When the world is moving in fast forward around me. You're the only thing I see.

...........................

Luhan was greeted with sweet melodic chords and soft strums on an acoustic guitar when he exited the revolving doors of his hotel. The chilly morning air that kissed upon Luhan's exposed skin had the petite male wince and squint his eyes, almost missing the sight of a brunette awaiting under the hotel's ascending steps. Below steep, marble steps stood a tall and unfathomed male, slender fingers shifting to different frets every now and then to change the chords played whilst the other hand was clasped around a black pluck sliding gently over the metallic strings. A fragile melody emitted and embodied in such delicacy had the honey-blonde's mouth fall agape at the scene as a familiar tune filtered the air and consumed every silent space of the atmosphere. Accompanied with a pleasant voice accenting the gentle ballad, dark pupils gazed up to watch the smaller's reaction.

Shocked at the revelation of someone unexpected present before him with eyes that memorised Luhan's very existence, the older male held in bitter tears as he felt each word cutting into the soft possession of his frail heart. 'It hurts...' The petite male whispered as he brought a hand to his chest, clenching the soft fabric of his checkered shirt, crinkling the neatly ironed material that bunched up within his hand. Tears escaping the boundaries of his eyes, Luhan's bottom lip trembled in agony as he watched Sehun slowly pace up the steps, hands still working to execute the slightly upbeat tune of a familiar song. Each strum on the guitar causing pain to the older, the shaking male only watched on in silence.

Bringing up a slim index finger to indicate the former to not cry, Sehun smiled a soft smile as he continued to play the rest of the song, bringing a light atmosphere present. A voice so pure and delicate mixed perfectly with the guitar accompaniment, Sehun continued to smile at the smaller. Soft strums indicating the end of the song had Luhan question with a small voice that kept from breaking until the very last syllable. 'That was a pretty song’ sniffling and wiping quickly at any droplets of tears that had escaped down his cheek and down the crevices of his jaw and neck, Luhan continued in a steadier voice as he held his eye contact with the latter. 'I didn't know you sang...'

Laughing good naturally, the dancer replied with a cheerful tone as he continued to smile 'Oh I don't...that was pre-recorded, I just had to play the guitar and look good.' Gathering from the smaller, Sehun quickly shifted his acoustic instrument to his back using the strap attached to it as he ped his coat with a hesitant hand. Lifting the felted wool material of his outer garment slightly, Sehun gently took out a single yellow rose out from his back pocket whose colour resembled similarly to those of a freshly bloomed daisy. The petals fresh and appearing velvety, the younger held it towards the former as he watched the older's quivering hands clasp around the stem of the rose and brought the flower towards his body. 'Something symbolic,' Sehun answers, a mental question fluttering in Luhan's mind as he leant forwards to place a soft kiss on the smaller's cheek.

Gasping slightly and immediately feeling a pink tint arise to his cheek, Luhan bit at his bottom lip as a smiling Sehun backed off. Walking away with no turning back, Luhan missed the sight of a hurt Sehun as his pained expression overtook his once smiling face at the reality that burns ever so close to an illuminated fantasy. 'It ing hurts...' Sehun whispers out as behind him metres away a pained older spoke the exact same words as he clutched the yellow rose to his heart. The unbearable sensation tore at the two males' hearts as they adverted their eyes wondering if their problems could ever be solved. Unfolding a small note attached to the single rose, Luhan saw beautiful cursive English writing embedded to paper.


 

'They say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter