Chapter 8: Helping?!

Airplane

Chapter 8:

Minho walks into his classroom late.

Teacher: Mr.Choi. Glad to see you finally showed up.

Minho: Mianheyo. I was in the nurse’s office.

Teacher: Ok, I’ll verify that later. Take your seat.

Minho sits down as Taemin gives him the “what happened look.” With only 5 minutes left in the class, Minho decides to just pass the time with a tiny nap and get his book bag from Taemin later.

When the bell rings and the teacher leaves, Taemin throws Minho's bag at him as he walks over to interrogate his best friend.

Taemin: Ya. If you were going to ditch class you could’ve told me. You know I hate every class except for gym.

Minho: I didn’t ditch class.

Taemin: If you ditched me because of the fight yesterday, I’m sorry. Again.

Minho: No Taemin. Didn't we decided to just forget about that? And I didn’t ditch. I really was in the nurse’s office.

Taemin: Eh? Waeyo? Are you sick? You look fine to me.

Minho: Not me. I helped Sulli to the nurse’s office since she hurt her ankle.

Taemin: Ah ok then- wait. You helped Sulli?!

Minho: Ya! Keep it down. Jesus. Announce it to all of Seoul why don’t you.

Taemin: Ani but wae?

Minho: What do you mean “wae?” She was hurt so I helped her. I wasn’t going to be a jerk and just leave her screaming in pain in the middle of the hallway.

Taemin: Ani but why didn’t you ask Krystal to go get Sulli?

Minho: I didn’t know where she was. And it would be faster to take her to the nurse’s office anyway than go and search all over this big school looking for Krystal.

Taemin: Wow hyung. You were actually nice, to a girl!

Minho: What? I’m nice to girls.

Taemin: Yeah in saying hi formally to them but otherwise you want nothing to do with them. This is the frst time I have ever heard about you being nice to a girl. I can’t wait to tell the other hyungs.

Minho: Ya. Is my helping out Sulli such a big thing?

Taemin: Of course! After what happened you always retreated into a cold person whenever the word girl is even mentioned.

Minho: Ya. Lee Taemin.

Taemin: What? I didn’t mention the incident. I just made a reference to it.

Minho: Tsk. Whatever. Wake me up when the next period starts.

Taemin: Ah hyung. If you never looked for Krystal, does that mean she doesn’t know where Sulli is right no-

The loud sound of the door slamming caused everyone to look at the girl angrily stomping towards Taemin. That girl just happened to be Krystal.

Krystal: Ya Lee Taemin! Where’s Sulli?

Taemin: Do you have to be so loud? You’re drawing attention to us.

Krystal: I can be as loud as I want to so where is Sulli!

Taemin: Aish chincha! Ya Jung Soojung! Why are you yelling at me like I did something to her?! I haven’t seen her all day and she’s your fri-

Minho: She’s in the nurse’s office.

Krystal: Eh?!!! Waeyo?

Minho: Because her ankle was swollen and she was screaming in pain so I took her to the nurse’s office.

Krystal: Aish chincha. I told her to go to the nurse’s office this morning but she didn’t listen to me. I told her it would get worse later on.

Taemin: Wait. You knew about her ankle?

Krystal: Of course. I think seeing my friend limp to her locker is something I wouldn’t miss.

Taemin: So why did you barge in here screaming at me instead of checking in the nurse’s office?!

Krystal: Because I still had to get you for making me run around the library in my heeled shoes so I just came in here!

Taemin: Aish chincha! So frustrating.

Krystal: What did you just say?

Minho: Ya, ya. Stop it. I feel like my eardrums are going to explode. And Sulli was limping this morning? I didn’t see that when she was in this bus.

Krystal: She said she twisted her ankle because of some accident in the bus. Wait…you two rode the bus together?!

Minho: Ya! Didn’t I say stop yelling!

Krystal: Mianhe sunbaenim.

Minho: De. We were on the same bus together as I just found out that we live 7 blocks away from each other. That’s why I’m taking her home later too.

Taemin: Wait.. you’re taking her home too?

Taemin and Krystal look at each other with wide eyes and shock written all over their faces.

Minho: De. Why? Is there a problem with that?

Taemin and Krystal: Aniyo!

Krystal: It’s just that…Taemin oppa said you don’t interact with any girls so we’re just shocked. Especially since it didn’t seem like you guys got off on the right foot.

Minho: That’s because it was the first time we’ve met each other which was also forced because of you two so it was awkward. And ya Lee Taemin! Stop making me sound like some kind of introvert when it comes to girls.

Taemin: Ani but you kind of are..

Minho: Aish this little.

Krystal: Arasso. Kamsahamnida for taking care of Sulli. I’m going to go see her now before the next period starts. Anneyong oppa and Minho sunbae.

Minho: Aish you two really are perfect for each other.

Taemin: And it looks like Sulli is perfect for you. Am I right? (Smirks)

Minho: Ya this little. (Gets up and chases Taemin.) I’m gonna kill you when I get my hands on you.

Taemin: Ya. Why does everyone want to kill me today?

They run around the third floor as Krystal hurriedly runs down to the nurse’s office on the first floor to see Sulli.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Ok so here is one of the chapters I promised you. It's a pretty long one so enjoy. :D Hehe

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented. Pweaassseeee pwwwweeeaassse pwwweeeaaassseeee comment some more. Please tell me your opinions i would love to hear them. Pwwweeeaaasssseee *puppy dog eyes*

Ok i don't want to seem hungry for comments and if this looks like I forcing you or I'm just a needy authornim then I apologize. I'm sorry but my face just lights up when I see the new comments notification and I read your encouraging comments. Your comments fuel me and make me want to continue this story. Ok I'm sorry for being needy. I'm not forcing any of you. I'm a truly super duper happy that you take the time to read my story. :D :D :D

Ok long note over. Will update next chapter in a few. :D