Chapter 4: Phone call

Airplane

Chapter 4:

At night Krystal and Taemin are talking on the phone.

Krystal: So oppa. I think trying to put Minho oppa and Sulli together was a bad idea.

Taemin: I agree. I think we should just leave them be. (Sighs)

Krsytal: Oppa why are you sighing? Just because this mission failed doesn’t mean you have to be that sad.

Taemin: (Panics) Oh ani I wasn’t sad because of that. I’m just really tired today.

Krystal: Oh mianhe. Did you have soccer practice today or something?

Taemin: (Mindlessly says) Ani the fight with Minho hyung just drained-

Krystal: You fought with Minho oppa!

Taemin realizes what he said and jumps out of bed and mentally curses himself.

Krystal: Oppa? Hello??

Taemin: Ah ye ye. I’m still here.

Krystal: Why did you fight with Minho oppa?

Taemin: Did I say fight? No I mean…uh… I mean that…

Krystal: Stop trying to come up with a lie oppa. You’re terrible at lieing. So tell me the truth.

Taemin: (Seeing that there’s no way to get out of this.) Uhhh I have to go now Krys. I have dishes to do. See you tomorrow.

Taemin abruptly hangs up the phone and plops onto the bed hitting himself repeatedly with a pillow.

Taemin: Pabo, pabo. Now she’ll never stop asking you. Aish!

Krystal on the other hand is just staring at her phone.

Krystal: Did he just hang up on me? Aish that Lee Taemin. You are so dead tomorrow.

Meanwhile at Minho’s house…

Minho is staring at an empty notebook. He has global outlines to do yet his pen hasn’t even come close to touching the paper. He is just staring at the empty notebook recalling that dreadful incident. He gets up and goes to his nightstand and takes out a small red leather book. He lies down on his bed as he opens the book and begins to skim through the pages as tears well up in his eyes. He falls asleep, clutching the book only to be awakened by his noisy alarm clock the next day.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Ok I want to start off by saying I'm super super duper extremely sorry for not updating in soooo long. School really eats up my time. I want to say sorry in advance if my updates don't seem so weekly anymore. I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time on the weekends and plus writing a story is really hard. Sometimes I have writers block and then I have an awesome idea that has nothing to do with the story. Sorry I'll try to update but please don't be angry when I kind of disappear for a while. I promise to come back with good updates when I can.

Sorry again! *bows* Thank you also to everyone who has read, subscribed, upvoted, and commented. I really really appreciate it. Kamsahamnida *bows*

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Kamsahamnida and mianhe again! :)