Chapter 5: The Second Meeting

Airplane

Chapter 5:

Minho wakes up to his noisy alarm clock by his bed. Annoyed by it, he grabs it and throws it at the wall, smashing it to pieces. He gets up, leaving the book on his bed, to dress up and take a shower. Once finished, he fixes his things and walks over to the book to put back in the nightstand. He rushes out of the house to catch his bus after seeing that it’s almost 6:45.

Minho: Aish I’ll be late!

Downstairs…

(Hearing her son run down the stairs)

Minho’s mom: Take at least an apple to eat since you’re running late.

Minho: (Kisses his mom on the cheek.) Kamsahamnida.

Minho’s mom: De. Now go. If you’re late to school you’re going to get it, arasso?

Minho: De. Say bye to appa for me.

Minho runs to the bus stop and gets there just in time to stop the bus from leaving him. He walks to the back of the bus and stands as there are no empty seats.

Minho: Why is it so full at this hour?

To keep himself up he decides to put on some music. As he is just about to put in his other earbud he hears a voice next to him say hello. He looks to see who it is and sees Sulli.

Minho: Ah Sulli anneyong.

They don’t talk at all but just do their own thing. Minho is listening to his music while Sulli is slowly falling asleep while she’s standing. She rest her head on the arm holding the bar and dozes off. But, the bus suddenly makes a halt throwing everyone backwards and throwing Sulli into Minho. Minho catches her but loses his balance in the process and falls on the floor with Sulli on top of him. They pick up their heads just in time for their eyes to meet. Sulli gets embarassed and immediately hides her face by bowing and apologizing repeatedly to Minho.

Sulli: Omo! Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe.

Sulli bows repeatedly to Minho as they both get up.

Minho: Ani. It’s not your fault.

Bus driver: Mianhe everyone. Some pabo just tried to cut me off.

Through the mirror he looks at the two students, Minho and Sulli, who fell.

Bus driver: Are you two students ok there?

Minho: De.

Sulli feels extremely bad and embarrassed for falling on top of Minho. As she turns back to hold onto the bar, she feels a sharp pain in her ankle. For now she puts it aside as she is still ashamed to look at Minho.

They get off on the last stop. Minho says thanks to the bus driver and walks ahead of Sulli as the pain in her ankle becomes worse. She practically limps to her locker because of it.

Krystal: Ya. What happened?! Why are you limping?!

Sulli: Shhh! Jeez Krys, lower your voice. I’m fine. The bus just came to a sudden halt and when I fell I think I twisted my ankle. Kwenchana.

Krystal: Kwenchana? Okay I’m taking you to the nurse.

Sulli: Ani, ani. Kwenchana, chincha. When I get home I’ll put some ice on it and it’ll be all better.

Krystal: Aish. Stubborn. Don’t complain to me when the pain becomes too much to bear and you make it worse because you’re too stubborn to go to the nurse.

Krystal walks to their classroom as Sulli finishes taking her books out of her locker.

Later on, on one of their free periods they decide to go to the library to work on a project they have.

Krystal: Hey Ssul You have your chemistry notebook? I got so annoyed by her, I didn’t even bother to pay attention in her class or write the notes. So can I get them from you?

Sulli: I don’t have my chemistry notebook here. I think it’s in my locker. I’ll go get it.

Krystal: Ani. Don’t worry I’ll just get it from you later.

Sulli: Ani kwenchana. I have to get my global textbook too so we can do this project. I’ll be back.

Krystal: Okay. Kamsahamnida. Be careful.

Meanwhile Taemin and Minho are also in the library.

Taemin: Hyung, do you have your math notebook. I got so bored that I fell asleep in her class.

Minho: Aish chincha. This is why you’re failing miserably.

Taemin: Hey I’m not failing!

Minho: Sure, because a 65 is passing. No I don’t have it. I’ll just go get it. I have to get my books for next period anyway.

Taemin: Kamsahamnida hyung.

The seniors and juniors both have their lockers on the third floor. Juniors are on the left side of the hallway while Seniors are on the right.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

OOOOOooooo. So since Sulli is a Junior and Minho is a Senior, does that mean that they're going to meet again?!!! Hehe ok sorry inner fangirl moment done. Ok a little cliffhanger for all of you. But, I have about 4 chapters already written in advance for this story. After I updated you guys yesterday I had this sudden burst of writing energy so I just wrote until I didn't want to look at my computer screen anymore. Hehe :) Ok so I'll let you guys choose. Would you like me to update you with the 4 chapters I have or would you like to wait until next weekend? Tell me your decision in my poll and in the comments. :)

Thank you to everyone who subscribed,commented, upvoted, and read. Please comment. I would love to hear your thoughts on the story. :D Sorry if it's a little boring right now. I hope you all have a nice week. :D :D :D