Chapter 6: The First Heartbeat

Airplane

Chapter 6:

Because of her ankle Sulli makes it to her locker slower than Minho does. Minho has just gotten the books he needed when Sulli was just getting to her locker. Minho walks down to where Sulli is to go back down to the library. But since he is just looking at his books, he doesn’t notice Sulli is there too.

Just as Sulli opens her locker, a bunch of books fall out creating a loud thud, that makes Minho look up. Not knowing who dropped their books, Minho goes over to help anyway. When the girl looks up to receive the books and say thank, Minho notices that the girl is Sulli again.

Minho: Oh Sulli. Anneyong.

Sulli: Ah oh anneyonghaseyo sunbaenim. Kamsahamnida for helping me pick up the books.

As Sulli gets up she falls right back down as she fells a jolting pain in her ankle because she seems to have put too much pressure on it while kneeling down. She yells in pain and clutches her ankle.

Sulli: Ahh!

Minho: Oh. What’s wrong? Are you in pain?

Sulli: Ani. (Tries to get up) I’m ok-ahhh!

Minho: What do you mean you’re okay? You’re yelling in pain.

Minho sees that she is clutching her ankle. He makes her sit down as he examines her ankle.

Minho: Ya. You’re ankle. It’s completely swollen.

Sulli: Kwenchana.

Minho: Ya. You’re wincing in pain right now. Come on you’re going to the nurse.

Sulli: Ani, kwenchana. There are only a couple more hours of school anyway.

Minho: Well then you can stay in the nurse’s office for those couple hours.

Minho stands up and sticks his books and her books in her locker for now. He then bends down and carries Sulli bridal style.

Sulli: Ya! Wh-wha- what are you doing?

Minho: You can’t even get up. What else am I going to do? Now don’t argue with me about going to the nurse’s office unless you want to be carried like a sack of rice.

Sulli, who is now embarrassed, hides her face in her hands as she feels her heart slowly beating faster.

 

Meanwhile in the library…

Krystal: Where’s Sulli? Aish I should’ve gone up. Why did I send her when she has a twisted ankle? Aish.

Taemin walks around the library looking for Minho and then he spots Krystal. He gasps loudly and accidently hits a book shelf causing some books to fall over. Krystal looks toward the sound of books falling and notices Taemin. He immediately runs away just as she gets up from her chair.

Krystal: (In a loud whisper) Ya Lee Taemin!

They run around the library playing cat and mouse. Taemin manages to run to a deserted part of the library and no longer hears the click clack of tiny heels following him.

Taemin: (Breathes a sigh of relief) Lost her. Oh god, I almost died. (Breathes a sigh of relief) Now how am I going to get out of here without her seeing me-ow!

Taemin turns around to see Krystal holding the large book that he was just hit with.

Krystal: Sorry, the book fell before I could catch it.

Taemin: Ah Kryssie. There you are. I-I’ve been running all over looking for you. And hey! (Grabs the book out of her hand) You found the book I was looking for too. (Awkwardly laughs)

Krystal: Oh really. Because running away from me while I whisper Lee Taemin didn’t make it obvious where I was.

Taemin: Ummm...ah... oh! That was you! (In a voice that slowly turned into a whisper) I thought it was some random crazy girl about to kill me. Ow!

Krystal gets another book and hits him on the head with it as she walks away angrily after hearing the bell signaling next period.

Taemin: See you later! Saranghae!

Krystal just waves her hand and ignores what he said.

Taemin: (To himself) Oh I am so dead.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! I decided to update you with two chapters today and two chapters tomorrow as I actually have 2 tests on Friday so I have to spend all Thursday night studying. Mianheyo. But don't worry, hopefully I can get my writer juices flowing and I can spurt out awesome chapters for you all on the weekend.

Thank you to everyone who has read, subscribed and upvoted my story. I just have 1 request. Can you pwease pwwweaaassseeee comment. I would love to hear your opinions whether they're good or bad. Pwweaasee. Don't be shy :D. Your feedback is my energy. :D Thank you to those who have commented. :D