Chapter 7: Kindness

Airplane

Chapter 7:

At the Nurse’s office…

The nurse is looking at Sulli’s ankle. Every time she touches it Sulli winces in pain. She bandages Sulli’s ankle for now and puts an ice pack to try and make the swelling go down.

Nurse: (To Minho) Thank you for taking her here. If she put any more pressure on it she may have turned it into a fracture or worse.

Minho: Ah de.

Nurse: Now Ms.Choi. Would you like to call your parents so they could come and get you now or wait until school’s over to call them over?

Sulli: (Stiffens at the word: parents) Uh…I can go home by myself.

Nurse: I’ll take that as a choice that you want to stay until school’s over. But Ms.Choi, you can’t go home by yourself because you can barely stand. So who am I going to call? Omma or Appa?

Sulli hesitates in answering.

Nurse: Ms.Choi. Please don’t make me have to request your file from the office to get your parents phone number. You cannot go home by-

Minho: I’ll take her home.

Nurse: -yourself.

Sulli looks up at Minho, surprised at what he just said.

Minho: We take the same bus to school so I don’t think she lives that far from me.

Nurse: Mr.Choi that is very kind but you don’t have to do that. I think she would feel much better if her parents come and-

Minho: Sulli where do you live?

Sulli: Huh? Oh umm Taeyeong Street in Building 24-5.

Minho: Great I live 7 blocks away from you. It’s no problem to take her home. It’s better than bothering her busy parents.

Nurse: Oh uh umm ok then. So I guess you’ll pick her up from here when school is over?

Minho: Yup. I’ll get your homework and books from Krystal, ok Sulli?

Sulli: (Taken aback by his kindness) Huh? Oh ummm de sunbaenim. Kamsahamnida.

Minho: De. See you later. (Exits the office to go to his class.)

Nurse: I see you’re close with Mr.Choi Minho.

Sulli: Eh? u-um…a-an-aniyo…

Nurse: Ok then. Just lie down and take a nap. I’ll wake you when Mr.Choi comes to get you.

Sulli: Ah de. Kamsahamnida.

Sulli lies down, thinking about the events that just happened with her and Minho, as she drifts into slumber.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This is going to be short since I would basically say what I said in the previous chapter. This is a short chapter buuuutttttt, looks like a couple of individuals are getting closer. :) Hehehe

Sorry if the story is slow and kind of boring for some of you. I didn't want to just jump right in with a whole bunch of drama. But please keep reading. I promise it is going to get better and more exciting, later on.

Thanks again and pweasssee pwwwweeeaaassseeee comment!!! :D :D Kamsahamnida. Have a good week everyone :D