Chapter 15: Let the Drama Begin

Airplane

Chapter 15:

After finishing their work, Minho decides to take Sulli to eat some grilled meat and then ice cream after. He drops Sulli off at her and Krystal’s shared apartment and leaves her so she can finally get some rest.

The minute Sulli gets inside, she leaves her suitcase in the living room and heads straight to her bedroom and plops onto her bed. Just as she is about to fall asleep, a very happy Krystal barges into her room.

“Sulli! Sulli! Wake up! I have to tell you something!!!” says the very hyper girl who is now jumping on Sulli’s bed.

“Tomorrow. Too tired.” says Sulli.

“Ani! Today! Now get up!” screams Krystal as she takes a hold of Sulli’s feet and drags her off the bed and onto the floor.

“Ah what?!! What do you have to tell me that is so important that you can’t wait to tell me! What?!” asks the now awake and irritated Sulli.

“I…I just wanted to tell you about my day with Taemin. Mianhe Sulli. I’ll just tell you tomorrow. Mianhe for interrupting your sleep.” retorts the now sad Krystal.

Just as Krystal is about to reach the door, Sulli says, “Wait. Mianhe for snapping at you. I didn’t mean it. My mean and grumpy side just came out. Now get over here and tell me about your day with Taemin.”

Krystal immediately puts a smile back on her face as she jumps into Sulli’s bed and starts to squeal as she recounts the events that happened with Taemin. Sulli is happy that Krystal is back to her old ways of acting like a lovesick high school girl instead of moping around because she missed Taemin so much.

“But, Sulli. Didn’t you go home after I left with Taemin? Why didn’t you sleep then?” asks Krystal.

“I couldn’t go home. The froggie made me stay with him in his office.” answers Sulli.

“Oooooooo” says the chuckling Krystal.

“What’s with the ‘ooooooooo’?”

“What did you do in his office?”

“He made me sort out papers for him.”

“What?! Aish chincha. Whenever you two are alone, you guys do the most boring things in the world.”

“Ya! No we do not. We talk.”

“Aish. All you two do is talk. When are you going to move up in your relationship?”

“What are you talking about? How far do friends get?”

“Aish! When are you going to tell him that you love him?!”

“What?”

“Don’t ‘what’ me. I know you love him.”

“No I don’t.”

“No I don’t my foot. Just admit it and tell him.”

“Ya. We’re just friends. That’s not going to change.”

“It’s not going to change because you’re not doing anything about it!”

“And what if I do confess?! Minho doesn’t see me the way I see him. I don’t want to ruin what we have now and just hurt myself in the process.”

“Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” states Krystal.

“Are you okay with living with the fact that because you we’re too scared to try, you are forever going to be part of the one sided love club? Are you okay with making yourself miserable because you don’t want to try becoming more than friends?”asks Krystal after getting no reply from Sulli.

“I’d rather love him secretly than lose him and what we have forever.” answers Sulli who has tears in her eyes.

Seeing Sulli who's ready to burst into tears at the more sound of Minho's name, makes Krystal hug her best friend and try to comfort her as best as she can. She feels guilty for making Sulli open up the wounds she’s been trying to heal.

Meanwhile at Incheon International Airport…

A woman wearing all black has just gotten off the plane. She looks around at the airport that''s busy even in the late night and is greeted by a man in a suit. He introduces himself as her chauffeur and allows him to led her to a black car she will be riding in.

“Where to?” asks the chauffeur.

“Rose Apartments” answers the mysterious woman in black.

“Ne. Oh and” ,says the chauffeur while looking at her through his rearview mirror, “Welcome back to Korea Miss Choi.”

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Let the drama begin!! Hehe ok so I decided to update you guys with a chapter since I might not be updating again for quite a while. Mianhe. I have a major research paper I need to work on. So might leave you all with a cliff hanger. I don't know if I can put up another chapter today. Mianhe. But how about you all try and guess who Miss Choi is. What role does she play in this story? Hmmmmmm....... :/ Well kamsahamnida for everything you all do!!! :D Keep commenting please!! Especially if you have an ideas on what dramas I can watch with my family. :D They want to watch something with action so any suggestions please tell me! :D Kamsahamnida!!! :D