Chapter 1: Introductions

Airplane

Minho’s POV:

I was introduced to her in high school when my best friend taemin dragged me with him to meet his girlfriend who is a year younger than us.

Minho: Ya! Lee Taemin! Why do I have to be the third wheel in your lovey dovey lunch date?

Taemin: Because I want you to meet Krystal. And hey! Its not gonna be a lovey dovey lunch date.

Minho: More like a gag fest for me.

Taemin: Aish! Would you calm down it's just lunch.

Minho: Yeah yeah whatever.

He looks at his watch and his eyes grow wide.

Taemin: Omo. Hyung ppali! We’re gonna be late. I don’t want her to be mad at me!!

Minho: Ah wae? "It's just lunch."

Taemin: Ai hyung!! Krystal gets mad at me if I make her wait long. I promised her we would be on time. Pppali ppali!!!

Minho: Aish arasso!! I’m coming.

We ran down to the cafeteria. We stopped at the door as Taemin looked around for his girlfriend in the crowded cafeteria. I then saw him wave and yell:

Krystal!

He drags me over to where she was sitting.

Krystal: Anneyonghaseyo Krystal-imnida :).

Minho: Oh anneyong. Minho-imnida.

Taemin: Mianhe that he's a little rude. He's not usually like this once you get to know him.

Minho: Aish you little…

Taemin: Well... anyway why don’t we sit and wait until the line is shorter.

Minho: Ani kwenchana. I think I’ll just leave you two alone. Being the third wheel is not really fun.

Krystal: Hehe I thought you’d say that. That’s why I asked my friend to come so you have company. But where is-

We heard someone shout:

Krystal!

Krystal: Ah there she is!

Girl: Mianheyo I had to talk to the teacher about something for a while.

Krystal: Ani kwenchana. I was just telling them that I invited you here. Introduce yourself.

Girl: Oh anneyonghaseyo. Choi Jinri imnida. Everyone just calls me Sulli though. Nice to meet you.

Taemin and Minho: Ah de anneyonghaseyo.

Krystal: Ok so the adorable one here (points to Taemin) is my boyfriend. This is his friend Minho who thanks to you is no longer the third wheel.

Sulli: Ah hehe de.

Minho’s POV

I didn’t feel anything for her right now. I just thought oh she’s a nice girl. But as we became closer my feelings quickly started to change.