Chapter 12: Taemin's Longing

Airplane

Present time…

In Minho’s office…

Taemin walks in and just plops onto Minho’s couch sighing heavily.

Minho: (Without looking at Taemin) What’s wrong now?

Taemin: (Whines) I miss Krystal.

Minho: I thought you miss her every day.

Taemin: I mean I miss her soo much especially today.

Minho: Why do you miss her so much today?

Taemin: Today’s our anniversary. (Looks sadly at a red box in his hand) I hate having to mail our presents and then waiting for the mailman to come like a puppy for my present. I just want to hop on a plane and give her the present in person. I miss seeing her in person.

Minho: You can always wait until she visits you.

Taemin: But she only visits me three times a year. And when she comes to visit, I don’t get to spend her whole visit with her. She has to visit her parents, her other friends.

Minho: (Chuckles) Wow, you are sooo in love with her.

Taemin: I am! And this separation is killing me. I couldn’t even make it to her graduation. (Sniffles)

Minho walks over to Taemin and pats him on the back.

Minho: Kwenchana. Do you want me to call the hyungs to have a night out?

Taemin: (Chuckles) Hyung, drinking until I pass out from  tooo much soju won’t help me.

Minho: You can always laugh at their antics. I mean Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, and Key are pretty funny when drunk.

Taemin: Ah ne but ani. It’s still not Krystal.

Minho: Well since Sulli and Krystal have already graduated, that means that they’re coming back right?

Taemin: Ne but they have to do stuff with their papers first before they could come back.

Minho: So… does that take long?

Taemin: Molla. Krystal just told me that they can’t come back until everything is A ok with their papers. They have to wait until the embassy gets back to them about that stuff.

Minho: Oh. Mianhe Taemin-ah. (Pats his back.) Hang in there. (Looks at his watch.) Come on. I’ll buy you lunch to cheer you up.

While Taemin sulks as he and Minho go to lunch, Sulli and Krystal are secretly on the plane about to land in Korea.

Sulli: You’re really excited to see Taemin oppa. (Looks at the bouncing, anxious Krystal)

Krystal: Ne. I couldn’t sleep this whole plane ride and- aish can this guy just land the plane already!

Sulli: Ya come down. Just wait ten more minutes.

Krystal: 10 minutes is like another year. Plus we have to go over to his and Minho’s company and that’s going to take like another hour and a half and-

Sulli: Calm down. Either way you’re going to see him.

Krystal: Aren’t you excited to see Minho oppa?

Sulli: What? Ah ye-yes but not as much as you are to see Taemin.

Krystal: Surrrrreeeee. I bet on the inside you are screaming with happiness.

Sulli: Ya. N-no I’m not.

Krystal: I saw your disappointed face whenever he wasn’t there for Skype. Plus I know that deep down inside you lo-

Loudspeaker: The plane has now landed. Please gather your belongings being careful of the overhead compartments as things may have shifted. Please make sure that you have not left anything behind as we are not responsible for lost belongings. Thank you for flying with Korean Air and have a wonderful day.

Krystal: We’re here! Come on! Get up Ssul!

Sulli: Ne , ne.

They grab their things and run out of the plane and through the airport to the Taxi center. Once in the Taxi Krystal doesn’t stop fidgeting.

Once they reach their destination Krystal just runs into the building with Sulli following. From the receptionist Krystal found out that Taemin and Minho’s office is on the 20th floor. Just as they get to the elevator, Krystal has second doubts.

Sulli: Why aren’t you pressing the button? You need to get the elevator down her so we can enter it first.

Krystal: I’m scared.

Sulli: What? You’re scared?

Krystal: What if he doesn’t want to see me because he’s angry that I couldn’t visit him much? What if, like in the dramas, he’s eating his secretary's face? (Crying) What if he doesn’t love me anymore?

Sulli: Awww. Stal, don’t think like that. Would he stay up until what time in the moring to call, text, and skype with you if he didn’t love you or was cheating on you? Would he always fetch you from the airport holding a big sign with chocolates and flowers if he was angry that you couldn’t visit him often? Krys, he knows that it’s hard for you to be away from him. Did you see how heartbroken he was everytime you had to go back?

Krystal: (Smiles) Ne.

Sulli: Ok then. Now don’t stand here and come up with some stupid scenarios when you kept me up for 21 hours on a plane because you were so excited to see him!

Krystal: (Laughs.) Mianhe.

Just as Sulli is talking with Krystal at the elevators, Minho and Taemin come back from lunch. Taemin is still gloomy but not as bad as before. They are talking and laughing about the stupid things Onew, Jonghyun, and Key did to make Taemin feel better at lunch when Minho stops and looks at two girls who resemble Sulli and Krystal.

Minho: (Whispers) Is it? No it can’t be?

Taemin: Hyung, kwenchana? What are you looking at? (Follows Minho’s gaze and sees two girls who look like Krystal and Sulli.)

Taemin: Hyung, do you see girls that look like Krystal and Sulli or is it just my imagination?

Minho: Ani I think they are-

Minho is cut off by Taemin handing his drink to him and running over to where Krystal and Sulli are.

Sulli: Ok. Now gather up all your courage and press the button-

Taemin: Krystal?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Ok to start off I'm really really rrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy sorry for not updating. I had writer's block and then I got a bad grade on my report card. I felt really bad because of it and the teacher didn't help when explaining why I got such a low grade either. In other words I felt like a useless disappoint and a complete pabo. I made my friends feel sad too since I wasn't as upbeat as I normally am and that made me feel worse. :( But kwenchana. Crying won't solve the problem so I chose to show that teacher that I'm not a pabo! Authornim fighting! :)

Ok rant of sadness over. Mianhe for pouring my problem's onto you. I just needed to let them out. You can all ignore this by the way :)

Ok so chincha chincha mianhe. *bows* I'm a terrible authornim right? Mianhe everyone. :( I promise to give you all better chapters later on. :D Please keep subscribing, reading, and commenting. I kind of want to hear words of encouragement after my little depression moment. :) But Kamsahamnida to everyone who read, subscribed, and commented. Kamsahamnida for being so patient to! :D

I hope you all have a nice weekend! :D