Chapter 13: The Mushiness is Back

Airplane

Chapter 13:

Krystal turns to whoever called her name and sees Taemin just 3 feet away from her.

“Oppa” said Krystal.

Krystal runs to him and envelopes him in a big hug as she sobs into his chest.

“It really is you.” said Taemin.

Taemin kisses the top of her head as he embraces her tighter.

“Like watching the mushy couple getting reunited?” whispered Minho.

Sulli jumps as she turns around to see who crept up to her only to see Minho smirking. Annoyed she says, “Ya! You scared me.”

“Why did you already forget my voice since you were gone for so long?” Minho said while scoffing.

“Ne. Just try doing that to a woman at night and see where you’ll get kicked.” said Sulli while leaning her back against the wall.

“Ok. As much as I like the whole cheesy reuniting huggy and kissy scenes in movies, I don’t think I allowed my lobby to be used as a set. So how about you two lovebirds go somewhere else for your mushiness.” said Minho to the happy couple.

Sulli elbows him as she gives him the ‘just leave them be’ look. Minho answers her back by giving her the ‘I’m about to gag’ signal as Sulli just rolls her eyes at the unemotional man.

“Arasso. So does that mean I get the rest of the day off?” asked Taemin.

“No.” answered Minho.

Krystal gets out of Taemin’s embrace as she is shocked at Minho’s coldness as Sulli elbows him again in the stomach.

“Ah hyung. Please, I promise to make it up. Tomorrow I’ll work overtime to make up the hours for today.” pleaded Taemin.

Minho looks at everyone’s scowling  sad faces as he says, “Instead I’ll give you the rest of the week off.”

Taemin and Krystal’s eyes grow big as they hug each other in happiness.

“Now go. I’m about to throw up my lunch.” says Minho.

“Kamsahamnida hyung!” said a happy Taemin as he bows and leaves.

Taemin and Krystal get into the elevator to get Taemin’s car in the basement parking lot leaving Sulli and Minho.

“Well I should get going then.” said Sulli.

Just as she got her suitcase and started to walk away, Minho pulls her shirt collar pulling her back to him.

“Aaaaahhhh!” said a shocked Sulli.

“Where do you think you’re going?” said Minho.

“Home. And ya! You just messed up my shirt.” said an annoyed Sulli.

“Do you have someone coming to pick you up?” asked Minho.

“What? I think I can hail a cab.” answered Sulli.

Sulli turns to walk again just as she is pulled back by Minho again.

“Just stay here until my work is done. I’ll drop you home then.” said Minho.

“Ah wae? I’m tired since Krystal wouldn’t let me sleep since she was so excited and I miss my bed!” said Sulli.

“Just stay here until I’m done. It’s better since you don’t have to pay for a cab and I’ll buy you dinner later too.” said Minho

“Wow. Dinner too. Looks like someone is generous today. Arasso. I’ll stay here until your done.” said a smiling Sulli.

Minho grabs her suitcase as they head in the elevator.

When they get onto his office’s floor, Sulli is in awe of all the people in suits busily running around and typing a 1000 words per minute. The offices she sees are beautiful even the cubicles look wonderful.

“Wow” exasperated Sulli.

Minho just chuckles as he walks on over to his office. Once opening the door to let Sulli in, everyone turns and looks at the President who just allowed a random girl to enter his office.

“Is she a new employee?” asked one worker.

“Bwo? When does the President ever interview the new employees?” answered another worker.

“Omo! Does that means she’s his girlfriend?!” asked a female employee.

“What?!! Why did she have to take our President?” retorted another female employee.

“Why? Did you want to be the President’s girlfriend? Like he evens knows that you work here.” answered a male employee.

The female employee kicks him hard in the shin then walks away to do her work as while everyone else continues to stare at Sulli and Minho inside of Minho’s office.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Ok so I'm rrrreeeeeaaaallly rrrrreeeeeaaaallllyy sorry for not updating in so long. I don't have any valid excuses either. So I kind of got my family hooked on kdramas (Yayyyyy :D) and I've kind of just been spending my spare time watching them with my family instead of coming up with new chapters. I know I owe you guys like at least another chapter update but chincha mianhe. This is the only one I have now. Mianhe. I don't know if I'll be able to update this week either because I have a big research paper I need to do and that whole family kdrama thing.....so (bows in sorrow) mianhe. Chincha mianhe. Please don't be mad. I promise to try and update but that's not a definite promise. Mianhe again.

Also if you notice, I changed my writing style. :D I was just reading some of the other fanfics with this kind of format and seems to work better when the stories are written like this. So I hope you all like the new writing style. Feel free to tell me if you don't and I'll change it depending on the amount of people who don't like it. And also on a happy note, my birthday was last week!!! Saengil chukahamnida, saengil chukahamnida, saranghaneun dear authornim, saengil chukahamnida! :D :D hehe ok sorry. So thanks for everything you wonderful fanfic readers do. Please keep reading, subscribing, and especially commenting!!!! Have a nice week everyone! :D :D