Chapter 14: Just Teasing

Airplane

Chapter 14:

After letting Sulli get comfortable on his office’s couch, Minho looks over to a stack of papers on his desk then looks back at Sulli, who is concentrated on Candy Crush. Minho grabs the stack of papers and throws it on the table in front of Sulli startling her.

“What was that for? You gave me a heart attack.” says the startled girl.

“I see that you’re a little bored.” says Minho.

“Well, you can only play Candy Crush for so long.” says the concentrated girl.

Minho grabs her phone and purposely wastes her moves so that she will lose the game.

“Ya! Why did you kill me?!” asks the irritated girl.

“You look very much alive to me.” says the man eyeing her from head to toe.

Scoffing, Sulli says, “Now I have to wait 30 minutes! Aish, so irritating.”

Sitting on the couches arm, Minho says, “Well, now you can help me.”

“Help with what?” asks the curious Sulli.

Pointing to the mountain of papers he set in front of her, Minho answers back, “That.”

Sulli looks at the amount of papers then back at Minho’s smug face. She scoffs and says, “Wow. Is that why you wanted me to stay with you? To be your personal secretary?”

“Well, mine is on maternity leave and usually I would make Taemin do it but you know he’s busy with his Krystal.” states Minho.

Sulli grabs the nearest pillow and hits him with it as she gets up to leave. Before she can open the door Minho pushes it with his hand traps her between his arms. Annoyed, Sulli turns around only to be met with Minho’s face 2 inches away from hers.

Flustered at their proximity, Sulli says, “Wh-wha-what are you doing?”

Smiling, Minho answers, “I see you still get flustered when a man is this close to you.”

With no answer back Minho says, “I can stay in this position all day Sulli.”

Surprised at what he just said, Sulli tries to scoot down the door low enough to get under his arms and get out of their awkward position, but, she fails as Minho grips her waist and pushes her against the door.

As she yelps, Minho says, “Shhh. People might get the wrong idea if you scream.”

He ends his sentence with a wink and a smirk, and the shocked Sulli answers, “Choi Minho. Don’t make me kick you in your vulnerable area.”

Chuckling, Minho says, “Someone’s gotten feistier. Ok. I’ll let you go if you agree to help me by sorting out those papers.”

Boldly, Sulli answers, “No.”

Minho responds by slowly moving his face closer and when their faces are so close to the point where if Minho moves another millimeter, they would kiss, an alarmed Sulli screams, “Ok! Yes. Yes. I’ll sort the papers for you.”

Smiling in triumph Minho walks away to his desk to get back to his own work while Sulli slowly treads back to the couch, face red and full of shock.

“Oh Sulli.” says Minho.

“N-ne” answers Sulli.

“You know I was only teasing you about the ‘don’t scream because everyone will hear you’ thing. If you look at the clock, it’s 5:30. Everyone here gets off at 5. If they were still here, you would’ve seen the whole floor surrounding my office by now.” says Minho while slightly chuckling.

Annoyed, Sulli mumbles, “Jerk.” and decides to ignore him and start on the mound of papers in front of her.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Anneyong my lovely readers. I think you should get used to me saying Mianhe in my author's note. Soooo mianhe for not updating in so long. I'm kind of busy now with school and ,this might be a valid excuse, but also with watching dramas with my family. Since we use my computer for dramas, I can't even work on this while watching. Mianhe everyone. I'm also kind of torn about where this story is going. I have so many plots in my head but I don't know which one will work best for MinSul. Sigh... I'll try my best and mianhe if this story for you guys. I hope at least you liked this chapter. :D

Thank you all for everything you do. Keep commenting! Also I'm kind of running out of dramas to show my family so do any of you know any good ones? We saw: City Hunter, The Great Doctor (aka Faith), Personal Taste, Secret, I Hear Your Voice, and we're watching The Heirs now. Do you all know of any other good dramas? Please let me know in the comments if you do! :D Kamsahamnida! :D