Chapter 17: The New Employee

Airplane

Chapter 17:

Sulli and Krystal arrive from lunch and see a woman sitting outside of Sulli’s office.

“Omo! Sulli. Isn’t that the lady we bumped into at the elevator?” asks Krystal.

Taking a closer look, Sulli says, “It is! Oh ottoke? Is she still angry at us for running into her?”

“I don’t know. I mean all we did was accidently bump into her. Aish! If only we weren’t running late this wouldn’t be so awkward.” said Krystal.

“ And whose fault is that?” asked Sulli sarcastically.

“What? You’re the one who usually wakes me up. Last thing I knew, you’re the one who woke up late.” retorted Krystal.

“Ya! Who made us stay up until what time watching movies that made us fall asleep on the couch? And plus my alarm clock is in my room which isn’t easily heard from the living room. When did it become my job to wake you up?”

“Aish fine fine. It’s my fault, mian. We have to go over there sooner or later. Let’s just get this over with and hope that she has put that incident behind her or has completely forgotten about it.” says Krystal.

The girls slowly walk over to the woman and then begin to introduce themselves.

“Anneyonghaseyo. Are you the new employee?” asks Sulli.

“Ah anneyonghaseyo. Ne I am.” says the woman.

“Let’s go in my office to talk more.” says Sulli as she opens her office door.

“Your office is very nice Miss-“

“Sulli. My real name is Choi Jinri but everyone calls me Sulli.”

“Ah. Ne Sulli-shi.”

“It’s ok if you just call me Sulli. I’m not too big about formality.”

“Ok and you are?” asks the woman to Krystal.

“Ah. Mianhe. Anneyonghaseyo. Jung Soojung imnida. But everyone calls me Krystal. Feel free to drop the formality thing too and call me Krystal instead.”

“Ah ne Krystal.”

“Krystal is my best friend and Head Director of Product Design. I brought her here to meet you because our departments work together a lot.” says Sulli.

“Oh umm, I’m sorry I don’t think we know you’re name yet Miss-“asked Krystal.

“Choi. Choi Anna.” answered the woman.

“Ooooo another Choi.” said the smiling Krystal.

“Please to meet you Choi Anna-shi.” said Sulli offering to shake hands.

As they shake hands, Anna answers, “Likewise Sulli.”

Sulli and Krystal show Anna around the office and bring her to her new office. They leave her to get settled in as they get back to their work.

Anna takes a look around her office then walks over to the large glass windows that give her a nice view of Seoul. As she takes in the sight, she gets a phone call.

“How’s life in Seoul, Miss Choi?” said the person over the phone.

“Miss me already?” asked Anna.

“Of course sweetheart. Are you settled in yet?”

“Ne. I’m just settling into my new office.” says the smirking Anna.

“You’re welcome. That was a hard office to get for you.”

“Don’t worry. When this all goes well, I’ll reimburse you times 10 for the money you spent getting that person who was here before me out.”

“This better go well. We need that money. Orchestrating this plan is already eating up a lot.”

“Don’t you have faith in me? That hurts.”

“Of course I do. I just wanted to make sure that you don’t go off track. If this plan fails, kiss everything you have goodbye.”

“ Ouch. Aren’t you being harsh today?” says Anna sarcastically.

“You know I always am.”

“Don’t worry. When I show up, it will be like taking candy from a baby.” answers the smiling Anna as she hangs up and looks over Seoul.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Ooooooooo. I smell drama. Well if I write this story well enough there will be drama and the story would turn out great but if not it's just going to be a complete failure that I will repeatedly apologize for and delete and try to erase from my memory. But, let's see! :D So I gave the mystery girl a name. And no, it's not a random name that I made up. I got this name from a drama the mystery girl was in. If you watched the drama, and you know who Choi Anna was played by, then you know who the girl is. If you know who she is, help everyone else out by putting her name in the comments. :) There's a reason why I'm using this name instead of her real name. hehe :)

Kamsahamnida for everything again!! And mianhe but I might not be able to update for a while. :( I realized that I should've started this story in the summer when I do have more time but that would deprive you all with a MinSul story so I'll try to keep going. :D Kamsahamnida again and mianhe if this story . This is my first time writing a story like this and putting it out publicly. I'll do my best to make it better! :D