Complicate

Not A Nice Guy

Jiho's P.O.V.

"Yukwon, your friend ran away from us. I think that says it all," I told him, irked by his ignorance. He had been constantly asking us to apologize to her next time we met her because it seemed that we were troubling her.

"I don't know," Yukwon replied, dwelling on his own guilt.

"Forget it - you apologize. I won't." 

Minhyuk, who was observing the exchange, immediately came to my side. "Jiho ah, give him a break. He's bad with girls..."

Jaehyo mumbled, "I don't think any of us is any better." Minhyuk gave him a sharp look.

"I don't care, Minhyuk," I said, forcefully moving his arm from my shoulders. "I don't get the hype with Karen, she's so average. Nobody even knew her before this. Why does anything have to change now?"

"Listen to me," Minhyuk begged. "It's Yukwon's first time doing so well with the girls. Jiho, you get girls like it's your business but Yukwon --"

"You know what? I'm going - you guys have fun!" I finally said in annoyance, waving them all off. They all watched me strode away in anger.

 

Nana's P.O.V.

I felt like trash after being dumped by my ex-boyfriend. It . Nobody wanted to listen to me cry other than my dear Karen, who lived an hour away by train. Why did she have to move? Why did this breakup have to happen? I could always rely on him when Karen was not around, but that was not the case anymore.

I had never felt more lonely.

Karen listened to me talk without much interruptions, except for that one part where she was running away from someone. Who was it? I heard more than one voice. Male voices. A sudden pang of jealousy hit me. Was she having a great time over there? 

I scoot over to check her texts. 

N, I'm busy studying. I'll call you tomorrow? 

keke what a cute picture of my fav couple. Give my regards to your "husband".

I'm not busy partying, I've got a lot of homework. Text later.

I'm tired, call me another time.

Let me be perfectly honest and say that her texts did not seem to reveal any joy in her life. I glanced at the clock. With the absence of a boyfriend, my weekend was filled to the brim with nothing to do. One hour train ride did not look too long suddenly...

I dialed Karen's number and told her decisively so that she would not stop me, "I'm coming over."

Jiho's POV

Saturday night without my crew... just fantastic. I laughed at my own attempt at sarcasm. I was too cool to call them up again so I just headed for my favourite club. The music was blasting loudly from the speakers but there were no dancers on the floor yet.

"Honey, the club is not even open yet," a female bartender said. 

I laid back on my seat, showing that I was not going to budge. "What time does this club come alive?"

"When everybody's dead, honey," she said without a trace of sarcasm.

"I'll wait."