His Friends

Not A Nice Guy

YUKWON’s P.O.V.

I slumped down into my chair, thinking to myself how embarrassing I was in front of her. Did I stutter? Damn it. Did I just walk away? Damn myself.

“Did you pee in your pants?”

“WHAT!” I jumped from my seat in shock. My desk fell with a bang on the floor while Minhyuk managed to save my chair from falling. “Did I—”

“No, no, you didn’t! Relax!” he said in a flurry when everyone started to look towards us. “Sit down! Yukwon! What is wrong with you man?” he whispered when Yukwon settled down.

“I thought I really peed.”

“I was joking...” he admitted, but he couldn’t resist glancing down just to check. “Okay, everything’s dry so it’s all cool.” He took the closest chair and sat beside Yukwon. “Oh hey, there’s a new badge. You buy one everyday, don’t you?”

Yukwon suddenly had a flash of guilt in his mind.

Minhyuk punched his back playfully. “Ah, I know, I know. You really like the girl selling these, right? The nuna?”

“I—” Yukwon thought carefully about this. “I like her only a little,” he finally answered and faced Minhyuk. “Just a little.”

“Ah, is that so? You wouldn’t go buying one badge every single day since you saw her there if you liked her only a little,” Jaehyo jumped in teasingly. “Right, Minhyuk?”

“Uh-huh,” Minhyuk agreed with a serious face. Minhyuk felt that Yukwon wasn’t feeling comfortable somehow – he looked confused.

Before he could ask, Yukwon burst out, “What are you guys doing here anyway?! Keeping on asking me questions, maybe I should ask you one now!”

“Relax,” Minhyuk repeated, eyeing him closely. “Jaehyo just wanted to visit his girlfriend... I tagged along to meet you. Seems like I’m not needed here.”

“She is not Jaehyo’s girlfriend,” Yukwon muttered in annoyance.

“Yes, she’s just a girl toy,” Jaehyo whispered quietly before winking at both of them. They gave him a look of disgust.

“And she’s my classmate, so back off,” Yukwon said. He tried to be menacing but it didn’t have any effect.