Time for fun

Not A Nice Guy

Karen's POV

I could not believe Nana was heading my way, with her glorious brown curls hanging below her shoulders and her extremely short skirt almost hiding nothing. 

"Nana..." I trailed off in shock. "Your clothes are so..."

"Tight? Revealing? Babe, I'm just getting started!" she exclaimed and winked at a man passing by. 

"Stop! His wife is watching!"

"Well, at least she knows that he is cheating on her before they get divorced," she retorted back bitterly. There she is, there's the sad Nana who called me earlier in the morning. "It would not be so shocking to her afterwards."

She put her arms around me and guided me through the crowd. I could hear clearly her high heels clunking on the floor tiles. "I think you need to change clothes considering where we're going."

"Where are we going?" I asked, petrified. The last time she said something so scary was back when she told me that she wanted to play Barbie and dressed me up like a doll. Little did I knew that she planned to bring me to my crush's house and gatecrashed his party. We were not welcomed at all. "I'm not going wherever you think I'm going."

"I thought you'd say that," she said and pinched my arm. 

I cringed in pain.

"You have to come with me. I prepared everything I needed to say so that you will have to come with me."

I earnestly rubbed my face in frustration. I would not be able to beat her if she was prepared..

"First, we're going to a club," she quickly said before putting her hand on top of my gaping mouth. "Second, I would get drunk and you need to be there to save me if anything happens. Third, you could have fun too - you're always so busy with schoolwork. Get crazy once in a while. Fourth, this is my first time visiting you so you cannot leave me to suffer or have fun on my own. Fifth, I am not in the mood to do the boring activities you prepared for me. Did you even plan to bring me anywhere other than eat while I'm here for the evening?"

I furrowed my brows, trying to think of a reply that would get me out of this problematic situation. 

"You think eating is boring?" I finally replied, completely defeated. 

She smiled and pointed forward. "Follow me!"

 

Jiho's POV

The club was starting to fill up as the sun sank. I had not seen anybody grabbed my interest yet so I stayed where I originally sat, drinking another round with myself.

A confident girl entering the dance floor caught my attention. I knew she was looking for men from the way she dressed. I could not assess whether she wanted more than just attention though... Men were crowding around her and she looked really pleased with herself.

I caught her glancing somewhere and inviting that person to come over but to no avail. She shook her head and just continued dancing. When the song ended, she paused and stared somewhere. This girl was beautiful and young now that I looked at her carefully. I followed her stare and my eyes fell on a cute girl, dressed up modestly enough to say, "I'm partying but I'm not interested in anything else."

She was sitting alone at an empty table. Her glass was filled with alcohol but she did not drink it at all. She just sat there, smiling at people who tried to catch her attention. Her smile  was an automatic repellant for most guys because she did not look like the type of lady you want a one night stand with since she emitted so much innocence and that's the reason most of the guys go to clubs for.  

Although I wanted to watch the beautiful girl on the dance floor, the cute girl kept pulling my attention towards her. Short hair. Beautiful Eyes. Pink Lips. Young face.

So oddly familiar though.

A guy approached her and offered to dance with her. She rejected, waving him off kindly. What a loser, I could not resist thinking. She came here just to watch her friend danced?

Suddenly, my table shook and my glass spilled its contents all over the seats and floor. Luckily, I was not caught. 

"I'm so sorry," the beautiful girl apologized. I did not even realize she had been dancing so close to me. "Are you wet?"

"I'm fine," I gave her my snobbish smile. The man beside her kept trying to get her dancing again.

"Ugh I'm sorry, I'm having such a bad day. I want to have fun here but my friend won't even allow me to do that without feeling guilty," she ranted and flipped her hair over her shoulders. "Seriously, Karen is so uptight I wish I had another friend to rely on who is much more fun..." she continued mumbling to herself. "Ah, I got part of my dress wet! !" She hurried off to the ladies' room.

Nice , I thought as I watched her stomped away. 

Karen. Why was that name cropping up more often that I wanted it to this week? 

I flicked my eyes back to the cute girl, who was now resting her cheeks boredly on her palm.

Karen....

I had seen those eyes somewhere. This alcohol is really preventing me from thinking clearly.

Karen......

That smile reminded me of someone. Alcohol really made me slower.

Karen....

Karen!