[7/9/16] FIC UPDATE [Out of Hiatus?]

When Jong Dae becomes Chen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
UPDATE (16/9) : Joy Jongdae Posting Week will be delayed due to issues with my finals dates clashing. The dates will be changed and extended so please be updated by checking in on this story. :) Please feel free to skip to the passage in a box like this one at the bottom of this post to read the MAIN POINT of this update if you have no interest to read my explanation about my past whereabouts and the future of this fanfic ^^

Hello, this is way overdue but it's September again and you know how much this month means to me if you have been here from the start. So in conjuction of Jong Dae's month, I started having nagging feelings to come and continue this fanfic again. (and honestly reading comments that say please continue, I miss this fic, are you okay, I'm so sad this is on hiatus hurts me that I'm not writing this anymore, I miss it too so I want to come back)

This post will be quite long, bare with me as I have the obligation as a writer to explain my actions for the past year ++ for being absent with little warning but I did mention that I have to take a indefinite hiatus in a few different places. I was never clear but I have always made the promise to continue this fanfic and there are many times I really want to never come back because of all I've been through (two plagiarism cases+mean comments demanding I UPLOAD RIGHT NOW AUTHOR WHY ARE YOU SO IRRESPONSIBLE+falling grades+a car accident)  but I can't stop myself from coming back once in a few months to read through the comments which are mostly so positive. I'm gone for so long but every month I'm still flooded with comments/pms about when I'll update and if I ever will and so on. Thank you for checking up on me all of you but sometimes reading all these comments makes me feel like I'm dissapointing so many of you and it cause my writer's block to worsen. It makes me super scared to show any of the chapters I have already written and saved up for this story or other stories or new stories honestly.

For the past year I have been struggling and working really hard on my first year of degree because I'm on scholarship so I can't fail to drop my CGPA. I hope people can relate with me on this? It's a very new experience my course so it's hard to get accustomed to but I've finally really gotten the hang of it now and I'm relieved. It's now finals month so I have days free to study and that brings me back to thinking about this. Every single exam season brings me back to AFF cause I started this account to avoid my exams years ago haha. Besides that, I got into a bad car accident which I did explain to all of you so there was a few months I just had to focus on learning to walk and move again.

Are you guys familiar with the writer, zyisagod on LJ, AO3 etc? She's amazing and I read most of her fanfics and I would say check her out but well she locked a lot of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter