A proper A/N on being featured + answering your questions + thank you

When Jong Dae becomes Chen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DISCLAIMER : This is not a chapter but an A/N so if you don't like reading A/Ns, you can ignore it and the next chapter will be up soon. It's just that I want to share with you what I feel, answer your comments and thank you for the feature. =)

So I think this was supposed to be created like yesterday but I found out late and I was not in the right state of mind. Because well yesterday I was featured and all on the main page, no big deal. 

Okay I lied, IT'S A BIG DEAL. Like I'm still on the main page now and it's still surreal to me?

It is so crazy that all my time is spent on doing these things :

1. Squealing whenever a new person subscribes to my story and virtually send them hugs.

2. Reading long comments and crying because its soooo sweet or reading short ones like 'congratz' and feeling nice too and trying to find time to get to the laptop and actually reply to some of you because I can't with all the notifications. ((I'm forced to only reply those that killed me the most or people I know because I can't type properly on my phone))

3. Staring at the main page because I'm still in denial tbh.

WHY DO YOU ALL LIKE MEEEEEE

I haven't updated in months because I've been depressed with the whole plagiarizing thing and I'm even thinking of leaving and you cheered me up by putting me on the main page.

I was honestly thinking after the second time it got stolen that maybe, just maybe its a sign I should stop writing fanfics.

And now you give me a feature and I'm like is it a sign I should continue?

I got a comment that went, "I'm so glad that your story got featured so it's popular enough that no one will plagiarize anymore. Please be confident and post your story again because I miss it and I miss you author-nim."

/sobbing/

I miss all of you too. All the comments pouring in is making me cry and I'm all emotional. 

I wish I was one of those cool authors that are just like 'Oh I'm featured no big deal lol' but I'm not, I'm embarassing omg.

Since I really can't reply to all of you because of the number increasing so much and it hurts me that I can't or I will be awake a whole day and still it might not be finished, I will re-read every comment and take all the frequently asked/commented things and talk about it so if you commented something like this, it's for you.

"Authornim, I know you can't reply to all the comments so how do I reach you?" "I really need to talk to you." "I want to translate your story." "I want to make a poster, how do I talk to you?"

I used to always reply if I see comments like this but since the feature, I miss a lot of comments so I'm so sorry if I don't see yours. If you want to talk to me, I will definitely reply if you PM me or write on my wall. The notifications for those two are not that crazy yet but mostly I read all comments here so I should be able to see you but its safer to PM. For those asking, I've unlocked my PM again so don't worry.

"If you do lock your story, how do I keep reading it?" "You should move to LJ and member lock it, it's safer." "Can you please approve my friend request?"

Okay, so due to the plagiarizing thing I told you that I'm considering locking my fanfics. If I lock my fanfics, it would only be available to friends so thats how you would read it, by being friends with me. I used to accept all friend request but someone adviced me not to anymore so I will not simply add you unless you comment on this blog or if you are recommended by an existing friend of mine.

About the LJ thing, I have no idea how the format there works and it's more professional there I guess so unless someone is willing to help I have no idea how to move there.

"Congrats on getting featured." "You deserve it." "Thanks for the hardwork." "Good job." "You're finally featured."

I get this the most and I want to thank each and every one of you for saying this because it means a lot and it touches me right in the heart that you will take the time to actually say this. I wish I could take the time to thank each and every one of you but I have homework and life stuff so it that I can't. I don't believe in just copy pasting the same comment for everyone so I prefer this over that.

I've honestly never thought of being featured because I knew I did not write the popular topics so this was a big shock and a beautiful surprise.

"I love your author notes so don't stop doing them." "I find your author notes so cute."

Suprisingly I got this a lot too so that's why I made this A/N so that I can talk about my feelings and stuff. I can't believe so many people out there would hear me just pour out my feelings. You make me cry.

"Please continue the story." "I hope you don't stop this fanfic." "Please don't leave, authornim." "Don't deactivate."

ahdiohdiahfoeofhfhdiofhiefn how can I leave with all this comments. =))))) I will continue this fanfic because I think I have finally found my confidence and I will push through all the hard things and deliver even better chapters in the future.

"Update soon." "Please update." "Please don't stop writing." 

I'm sorry that I'm so awful and I kept you all waiting. I just marathon through Chapter 11 earlier and it still has faults and after going through my beta I should be able to post it real soon. Please be patient with the impe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter