Chapter 8

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

Third person's POV

That morning another note was left at their door. The note read: "If you are reading this then come out queitly to the car in the front of your apartment building. Alone. Whoever you are, it doesn't matter." Sehun who came back from his morning run was the one who found it first and followed the orders on the paper. He threw the paper inside the door and walked away queitly. Chen was walking out of the kitchen when he saw the paper on the floor and read it. 

Panick ran through him as he read the paper. He ran into Kris' room and showed him the peice of paper but since he was a heavy sleeper he didn't budge. Chen ran into the others room and tried waking them up but they were all to tired. "If the person who read this went alone then he must not be here." Chen said. He went into the rooms looking for all the members. "Canyeol, Suho, Kris, Baekhyun, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Me, Do, Lay is gone and Oh Sehun" chen yelled.

Since none of the members woke up he only had one option left. He carried Mason out of Kris' room since he was still sleeping and continued with his plan. Chen burned a piece of paper and held it near the fire alarm in the kitchen and the sound went off immediately. It was a good thing he took Mason outside where the sound was not that loud. He was preocccupied with his thoughts and didn't notice that the boys were all in the kitchen glaring at him.

He was too panicked to worry about them hitting him. So he ignored the galres, which was hard to do but told them that Oh Sehun was missing. All of them were not sleepy anymore. Alarmed faces replaced their sleepy ones. "Everyone split up. Try to find where he went. Search under every single rock if you have to" Suho yelled worried about his maknae. "Kris me and you talk in the study room. And someone please bring Mason in from outside" he said before walking away.

When they were in the room Kris was pacing around the room. "Only that maknae would do this. Seriously!" Kris said angrily. Suho was silently praying that his baby brother was fine to listen to Kris blabbering. "Is he in his right mind? What is he thinking? I swear if i get my hands on him I'm going to kill him." Kris yelled walking to the door. Before he could move any further Suho stopped him. "You will get into trouble again and go to jail again, do you hear me?"

At this point I didn't care but I looked into Mason's eyes and realized he was right. I can't be rational right now because I was a father. I held Mason in my hands and he was sleeping. "If only you had a normal life" i thought. All of a sudden we heard things breaking and glasses splattering. Suho and I stood up so fast I got light headed for a few seconds. I put my necklace around Mason and handed him to Suho. "Take him away from here. Far away and don't come back. Understood?" Suho wasn't too pleased but did it anyways. He jumped out the window and right when he did a guy with a hoodie came running into the room. Rage shot through me when I saw his smirk and I shot him on spot.

I was numb at this point. Before I knew it cops were running into our home and pinned me down to the floor arresting me. They were saying something about rights but I just looked out the window Suho jumped out with Mason.

"Don't worry Mason. Daddy will come get you soon. I promise."